I have a very awkward life. I’m not even ashamed of it. I don’t know why, but I guess I’m just a generally awkward person. And, whatever. I’m usually not embarrassed by the messes I get myself into or by the sometimes totally weird things that come out of my mouth. If anything, they make a great story to tell my friends and coworkers.
But I want to know about your awkward moments. Every week, we write about the embarrassing hookup confessions you guys send in, and it’s literally my favorite part of the week. I want to know about more awkward and embarrassing moments in your lives! So fill out our new survey and fill us in… just copy and paste these questions into the comments:
1. First off, how old are you?
2. Would you call yourself an awkward person?
3. What was the last really embarrassing thing that happened to you?
4. When was the last time you said something that came out totally weird?
5. What’s the hands down most awkward thing you’ve ever done?
6. How often do you embarrass yourself on a weekly basis?
7. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of a guy or a crush?
8. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of a huge group of people?
9. Do you think you’re awkward when you first meet people?
10. What’s your own embarrassing/awkward hookup confession?
11. When and where do you feel the most awkward?
12. Describe the most awkward date you’ve ever been on.
13. Have you ever fallen in front of people?
14. Have you ever walked into anything?
15. Have you ever failed at flirting?
16. Do you tell your friends about all of your awkward and embarrassing moments?
17. How are you at giving presentations in front of a class?
18. Have you ever been involved in a really awkward breakup?
19. What’s the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to you?
20. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever said to anyone?