I really can’t believe I didn’t find this before. It’s so simple that I just missed it. To find your “Other” inbox, click on “Messages” either by clicking the icon at the top or on your sidebar. Then click the faded text that says “Other” and voila! You have now uncovered the Facebook version of Atlantis.
So low and behold what I found:
1. An invite to laser tag. I totally would have gone to this had I known!
“ne 1 need a ride 2 qzar hit me up..i think we will meet at school around 6 or so i dk..just let me kno wat works”
2. Italian messages. Molto carina means “very nice.” I had several messages from other Italian guys as well. I am Italian, my last name definitely is a giveaway. But that doesn’t mean I’m fair game for every Italian guy ever!
actually there is no beauty but you.wow!”
4. Spring break info. Fortunately, another message was sent out that didn’t go into the “other” folder, which is great because had I missed that SB trip I would have been beyond devastated.
5. Directions to places. Like where I was supposed to meet people. And directions to lake houses. And beaches. And other things. All places that I got lost to because I did not receive said directions.
6. I MISSED A JERSEY SHORE PARTY. WITH SPAGHETTI.
“Jersey Shore Party
Don’t forget to text if you wanna come early for the spaghetti dinner!!”
7. Birthday invites. I had like 20 missed birthday party invites. Sorry guys.
“If you are anything like me, a lot of you don’t check your events… So I’m sending this message to help make sure all my friends know that we are going to Above Friday night for my birthday! Call or message me with any questions! Hope you can come!”
8. Messages from family members. I have a few messages from cousins and aunts and uncles that I didn’t respond to because I didn’t get them. I don’t know how they ended up in “other” but I’m so sad!
9. Messages from an ex-boyfriend trying to get back together. Actually, I’m glad I never got those.
10. Job opportunities from my advisor. Why didn’t she email them to me? I don’t know. Oh well, I didn’t want to be a reporter in Montgomery anyway!
What are you waiting for? There are tons of juicy messages waiting for you in your super secret hidden inbox. Maybe this was just Mark Zuckerberg giving us a present? Who knows, but it’s hilarious!
Did you have any crazy messages? What was the strangest one you got? Tell me in the comments!