10 Of The Best Cheap Acne Products I Can’t Live Without

I know firsthand how much acne stinks. I’ve been getting pimples and zits all over my face for as long as I can remember, and I’ve tried pretty much everything to get rid of it without resorting to more serious meds like Accutane. Luckily for you guys, this has helped me come up with a list of products I seriously don’t know what I would do without. I still break out, but the situation is definitely not as bad as it used to be, and these products help me out so much.

If you break out just as much as I used to, then you’ll definitely want to check these out. The best news about all of these products? They’re cheap and accessible – they should be easily found at your local drugstore. Or Target, where you can also buy 800 other things you don’t need (I can’t be the only one who does that). Check out 10 of my favorite acne-fighting products right here:

Do you use an of these products? What products do you use that I missed? What’s your tip on getting rid of acne? Tell us in the comments.

Your complete guide to winter beauty tips

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Body & Health
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatar acne remedies says:

An argument like this stresses his or her consideration as it’s about them. Lead to Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It’s possible you might have regarded, or simply tried using, this lowering procedure or just giving up cold turkey.

2. avatar Gigi says:

I find Clean & Clear and Neutrogena dry out my skin too much although they do help reduce the spots a little. My mom got me Teenage Dream by Mama Naturals recently and it is honestly keeping skin acne free. my skin is not oily at all any more and is really supple.

3. avatar Irvin Corish says:

Treatments can take up to three months to work, so don’t expect overnight results. If your acne is more widespread, for example if you have a large number of papules and pustules, or if over-the-counter medication hasn’t worked, see your GP as you probably need prescription medication.

4. avatar Anonymous says:

I’ve tried everything and most acne products just irritate the skin and make the problem worse.

• avatar Emily says:

If you’ve got sensitive skin I recommend cetaphil gentle face cleanser! It doesn’t irritate or dry out your skin at all! It won’t fight acne alone but it will clean your face well and feel great. I use it with a gentle face cleansing brush which you can usually buy for about 3 bucks at a drug store or beauty store! Cleans pores and brightens skin without leaving it dry or red :)

5. avatar Lucie says:

I actually was thinking to try Neutrogena I heard that its pretty good but about Clean & Clear I’m not gonna try my luck on it because i had a gel peeling the green one and it damaged my really bad I personally have oily skin and this peeling should have helped me but it dried the left side under my eye so bad and i tried every thing to moisturizes the area but nothing helped I had to go to the dermatology since then I’m afraid to use their products :(

6. avatar Leitita says:

I absolutely love this article. I think I might actually use some of these products. I also have the biore facial strips and I reckon the work great. Even my boyfriend uses them haha.

7. avatar clare says:

The Clean and Clear® Adavantage® Acne Spot Treatment stuff is really good! I’ve bought it like, 3 times over.
    If a nasty pimple pops up one day and I dab a little on it, overnight its practically unnoticeable and easy to hide.

Also, all the face washes that come with little sponge-type pads to apply it with work well for me. :)

8. avatar Katie says:

I only use Clean & Clear and Neutrogena.