Reader Hookup Confession: I Got My Period At The Worst Time!

If there’s one thing girls can always bond about, it’s an embarrassing hookup story. Trust us: we all have them. So don’t be shy! Read this OMG reader hook-up confession, and then send your own to confession@gurl.com.

I was hanging out with my boyfriend one day when we started hooking up (obviously). Things were going really great and we were both really into it. Up until then, we had only made out and touched each other over our clothes, but this time, we went a little further.

He started to finger me and I was really enjoying it. Everything was awesome – until he stopped. When he pulled his hand away, his fingers were covered in blood. At first I thought something had happened, but then I realized that I must have gotten my period in the middle of our hookup session.

We were both so horrified that we couldn’t even look at each for five minutes. I was so embarrassed that I almost started crying. The worst part? It felt amazing.

Do you think you can top this confession? Send your hook-up confessions to confession@gurl.com. Don’t worry: they’re totally anonymous.

Read more hilarious hookup confessions here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Hookup Confessions
Tags: , , ,

1. avatar crissy says:

Just happened to me so embarassed didn’t expext it at all bleed all over him and his white sheets like FML do you think he’ll eever call me again? I’ve msgd him 3 times……noresponse

2. avatar Katie says:

That happened to me today, afterwards I walked away and went to the bathroom only to realize I had my period the whole time! I was wondering why I had cramps all day before that and why it felt so.. Wet.. It wasn’t bleeding because he “popped my cherry”, I am so embarassed and can’t even look at him or walk near him, can someone help me what the hell do I do???!

3. avatar Rae says:

Bol the same thing just happend to me I dnt even no how to look at him:/ im SOOOOOOO embrassed I can cry :( wtf

4. avatar natalie says:

lol so I guess you all were never told …
    its not a coincidence you all got your ‘period’
    during/after having sex or being fingered.
    its when they break your ‘cherry’ you
    start bleeding because nothings ever
    gone so deep and it breaks this little
    wall in your vagina. not because of your
    period, if you didnt know maybe youre
    too young/dont know enough to be
    having sex

5. avatar Samantha says:

I get way hornier when I’m on my period… My boyfriend doesn’t mind though, we just keep a towel on the bed or have our fun in the bath or shower :)

6. avatar K. says:

A similar thing happened to me, but I ended up bleeding all over his bed (embarrassing). Afterwards, I bled lightly for a few days, but I didn’t get my period until the next week. O.o

7. avatar Kerin says:

Damn. That sucks!

8. avatar Jillian says:

Mother Nature ruins everything.

• avatar Jerry says:

A girl’s period doesn’t bother me. It’s only awkward if the girl is uncomfortable. Extra pads for the bed and a shower afterward is all that’s required for me. Two girls I know, Carol and Linda actually seek sex with me when they’re on their period. They claim it relaxes them and helps with cramps. But I’m fifteen, and certainly NOT an expert. I can speak from MY OWN experience only. I simply ENJOY THE SEX. I am also not very experienced. I’ve only had sex with six different girls but we have this club and we have sex at my house often (two to four times a week) because my mom works a 3 to 11pm shift and we have the whole afternoon to ourselves.