Well, 2012 is about to be over and 2013 is about to begin. You know what that means, right? It’s time to start the tradition of creating resolutions
we’ll never keep. JK, a lot of people in the world have a lot more willpower than I do.
But let’s be real: resolutions are really fun to make… but really hard to keep. It’s easy to talk about the things you want to change about yourself, and it’s easy to think about the dreams you want to achieve. So let’s talk about it! Fill us in on all of your New Year’s resolutions… even the ones you haven’t thought about yet. Copy and paste the questions into the comments and let’s go!
1. First things first: how old are you?
2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.
4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?
7. Think about the resolution you’re going to make. Why did you choose this one?
8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.
9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
10. What was last year’s resolution?
11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
12. What about when it comes to school or work?
13. What about in terms of relationships?
14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?
16. If you could make a resolution to never do one thing ever again, what would it be?
17. If you could make a resolution to move anywhere in the world, where would it be?
18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?
20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!