Survey: Your New Year’s Resolutions

Well, 2012 is about to be over and 2013 is about to begin. You know what that means, right? It’s time to start the tradition of creating resolutions we’ll never keep. JK, a lot of people in the world have a lot more willpower than I do.

But let’s be real: resolutions are really fun to make… but really hard to keep. It’s easy to talk about the things you want to change about yourself, and it’s easy to think about the dreams you want to achieve. So let’s talk about it! Fill us in on all of your New Year’s resolutions… even the ones you haven’t thought about yet. Copy and paste the questions into the comments and let’s go!

1. First things first: how old are you?

2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?

3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.

4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?

5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?

6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?

8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.

9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?

10. What was last year’s resolution?

11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?

12. What about when it comes to school or work?

13. What about in terms of relationships?

14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?

15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?

18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?

19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?

20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!

Take more fun surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , , ,

1. avatar 1SingerStar says:

1. First things first: how old are you?
    13, 14 next Wednesday
    2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
    To do the side and front splits
    3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.
    I made one!
    4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
    Nope
    5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
    I don’t think I’ve really had a big fail.
    6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?
    IDK, maybe.
    If I want to be on the school dance team, I have to be able to do the splits.
    8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them. I really want the choir student of the year award @ my school b/c singing is really important to me. 9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
    Totally.
    10. What was last year’s resolution?
    To do the splits. Total fail.
    11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
    To get rid of my mini gut.
    12. What about when it comes to school or work?
    Not really, I’m a straight A student. I do need to go to bed earlier though.
    13. What about in terms of relationships?
    Nope, single and happy!
    14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
    To keep in touch since we’re going to different high schools.
    15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?
    Yeah.
    To lie
    California, New York, Florida, or Georgia
    18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
    No, I should ask them!
    19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?
    To stop eating so many carbs!
    20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
    Well, I just found out I made the Performing Arts High School I wanted to go to, so I’m pretty sure this year is going to be epic!

2. avatar ViolaOrsino says:

1. First things first: how old are you? 14 almost 15

2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year? get better grades

3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.

4. Do you follow your resolutions every year? nope

5. What has been your biggest resolution fail? eating better

6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year? yes

7. Think about the resolution you’re going to make. Why did you choose this one? cause I need better grades

8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.

9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice? nope

10. What was last year’s resolution? face my fear of hights..

11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be? To be skinnier

12. What about when it comes to school or work? BETTER GRADES!!

13. What about in terms of relationships? want a boyfriend.

14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?

15. Have you ever made a secret resolution? yep

16. If you could make a resolution to never do one thing ever again, what would it be? idk

17. If you could make a resolution to move anywhere in the world, where would it be? Scotland

18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making? no

19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will? to get rellly good at sports

20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
    it isn’t…

3. avatar Katherine says:

1. First things first: how old are you?
    16, 17 next month
    2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
    GET FIT
    3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.
    —-
    4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
    nope…
    5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
    not sticking to it
    6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?
    i hope, ha
    i want to be healthier
    8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.
    hah, i want to actually have the body to wear a bikini even though im not allowed
    9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
    yah lol
    10. What was last year’s resolution?
    same…
    11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
    see this entire post
    12. What about when it comes to school or work?
    work my hardest in school
    13. What about in terms of relationships?
    dont be demanding! i hate those people
    14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
    be there in any and every way
    15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?
    PROCRASTINATE
    I’d stay here, I love Minnesota
    18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
    no idea
    19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?
    to… idk. not procrastinate. hah
    20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
    because i got him :)

4. avatar tn says:

1. First things first: how old are you?
    13 =)
    2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
    To live, laugh, and make a difference in people’s lives.
    3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.
    I am =)
    4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
    No. Never have. It’s not like I had that many important ones anyway, usually I’d forget them by Febuary.
    5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
    Eating less and healthier. It’s soooo hard not to give in to cravings =P
    6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?
    Yeah.
    Because I worry too much. And living in Newtown (my brother in SHS) I’ve realized how short life really is, and I want to make other people be able to live in a better place.
    8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.
    I want to get fit. I was 139 turning thirteen 12/4 (kinda heavy compared to my friends weights), and now, 1/16, I’m at 134 =)
    9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
    Yeah. To lose weight.
    10. What was last year’s resolution?
    I honestly don’t remember lol
    11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
    Everything. A better everything.
    12. What about when it comes to school or work?
    Homework deff. I ALWAYS put it off.
    13. What about in terms of relationships?
    Get a bf lol.. My friends tell me I need to get one, but I’m ok having crushes every once in a while for now. Plus I’m kind of young for dating =P
    14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
    Be more supportive. Sometimes I feel like I leave my friends hanging, and I want to help them as much as I can.
    15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?
    Yeah. Every year. I don’t tell anyone, except maybe my best friend.
    Not learn from my mistakes.
    Switzerland. That’s where my best friend moved and I miss her so much. Or, Cali if my friend came too
    18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
    Be healthier.
    19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?
    Be a better ballerina. I try so hard but in the end I’ll never be the best :’(
    20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
    Because I’m going to change my lifestyle completely. 2012 was full of sitting at my laptop, on social networking sites talking to my friends and ignoring my homework. This year, I have an iPod (which might seem like it’d make it worse but it helps me stay on task and is straight to the point to be honest), and I’ve started actually getting up and exercising, doing my homework, and not eating as much as I did before. So far, I’ve lost half an inch off my waist!

5. avatar brittany684 says:

1. First things first: how old are you?
    - I’m 18

2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
    - My number one resolution for this year is to stop acting as if I’m going to follow through with them.

3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why
    - ;)
    4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
    - No, I don’t.

5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
    - Become a vegetarian, I only lasted 5 months.

6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?
    - Yes, it’s reasonable and it’s something I do often.

- Because it’s genius.

8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.
    - I don’t have any other resolutions.

9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
    - Yeah.

10. What was last year’s resolution?
    - Become a vegetarian.

11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
    - Get skinny, duh.

12. What about when it comes to school or work?
    - Graduate with honors so I could get into a good school.

13. What about in terms of relationships?
    - Ehh. -_-

14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
    - I love them, I don’t want to change anything about them, except that we should all live closer.

15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?

- To be honest to a fault.

- Washington.

18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
    - Nope.

19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?
    - Lose weight xD

20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
    - It’s not, it’s going to be just like every other year.

6. avatar xxjulie77 says:

1. 21
    2. to take more risks
    4. yes i try at least
    5. to fall in love
    6. yes i do
    7. i feel like i would be challenging myself by taking more risks
    8. i want to budget my money better
    9. yupp
    10. to exercise daily and eat healthier
    11. to be more fit
    12. to be more organized
    13. i want to finally commit and be in a good healthy relationship
    14. i want to start spending time with my friends one on one so i can get to know them better
    15. yea a lot of them are secret haha
    16. i would never talk negatively again
    17. london
    18. yea
    19. i would like to think i will achieve all my goals in life
    20. becuase i am going to live my life to the fullest and finally figure out my future :)

7. avatar jada says:

1. First things first: how old are you?
    2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
    stop having low self-esteem
    3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.

4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
    sometimes
    5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
    talking to guys that only want one thing
    6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?

8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.
    getting good grades
    9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
    nope
    10. What was last year’s resolution?
    become a better person
    11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
    have bigger boobs
    12. What about when it comes to school or work?
    be smarter in classes
    13. What about in terms of relationships?
    make it last more than two months
    14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
    make better friends that keep my spirit up
    15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?
    dont have sex with anyone

paris
    18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
    nope
    19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?

20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!

8. avatar Ana says:

1. First things first: how old are you?
    ~ I am 13 years old.

2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
    ~ Make Summer 2013 the best summer ever.

3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.
    ~ I am making a resolution.

4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
    ~ I fail some, but I follow most of them.

5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
    ~ Lose 15 pounds. But that would be disgusting anyways.

6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?
    ~ Oh yes, absolutely.

~ I want to make this summer unforgettable. Don’t have a specific reason why I want to do it, but I want to.

8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.
    ~ Redecorate my room, get better grades and save my money.

9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
    ~ I don’t think so.

10. What was last year’s resolution?
    ~ Move school. I did it.

11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
    ~ Maybe paint my hair or tonify my legs.

12. What about when it comes to school or work?
    ~ Get better grades, obviously.

13. What about in terms of relationships?
    ~ I really want to find a boy that treats me right.

14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
    ~ I don’t want to change anything about my friends.

15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?
    ~ So many. But I can’t remember one.

~ I have no idea.

~ London, for sure. It’s already a resolution.

18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
    ~ My friends don’t make any resolutions, I guess.

19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?
    ~ Stop talking before thinking.

20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
    ~ Just because I want to!

9. avatar Jordan says:

1. First things first: how old are you? 13

2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year? Get abs

3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.

4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?

5. What has been your biggest resolution fail? Last year I was going to work out every day…

6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year? Yea, I surf so I need a good body

7. Think about the resolution you’re going to make. Why did you choose this one? Surfers can’t be fat

8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them. Nope, just one. That way I have no reason to not go through with it.

9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice? Two were similar, but never the same.

10. What was last year’s resolution? Work out every day

11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be? I did, abs.

12. What about when it comes to school or work? I used to always make resolutions related to grades, but I gave up.

13. What about in terms of relationships? Nope

14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends? Nope

15. Have you ever made a secret resolution? Nooo

16. If you could make a resolution to never do one thing ever again, what would it be? eat unhealthy foods

17. If you could make a resolution to move anywhere in the world, where would it be? Australia

18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making? No

19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will? Eat healthy

20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever! I’m going to follow through with my resolution

10. avatar Just Another Teen :) says:

1. First things first: how old are you? 14 years old

2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year? To be Nicer

3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why. I am

4. Do you follow your resolutions every year? Sadly no.

5. What has been your biggest resolution fail? Not being Happy

6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year? Yes :)

Well my resolutions are to be nice and as they say in japan (kawaii=cute) the reason is because I hate to be mean and I’m not really mean people say I’m nice but I wanna be nicer :) and I just wanna look and feel cute

8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them. To be cute,nice,Happy,and Giving,BETTER GRADES

9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice? Hmmm I think

10. What was last year’s resolution? I’m not sure

11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be? Bigger boobs size C or D

12. What about when it comes to school or work? Better grades, Nicer friends a true best friend

13. What about in terms of relationships? Hmmm to have a boy who is cute and nice at the same time

14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends? nicer friends

15. Have you ever made a secret resolution? I do all the time

16. If you could make a resolution to never do one thing ever again, what would it be? Be sad ;-;

17. If you could make a resolution to move anywhere in the world, where would it be? Well ._. Idk

18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making? nope

19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will? Idk be happy

20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever! CAUSE IM GONNE MAKE IT BE!

11. avatar jasmine says:

1. First things first: how old are you?
    i am fourteen

2. Okay, what’s your number one resolution for this year?
    I REALLY, REALLY want to minimize this attitude of mine to acheive my personal girl goal ;)
    3. If you’re not making a resolution, tell us why.
    i have been making resolutions since 2010
    4. Do you follow your resolutions every year?
    i try to but i’ve never succeeded at it
    5. What has been your biggest resolution fail?
    trying not to tell anymore lies
    6. Do you think you’ll really go through with your resolution this year?
    i really hope i can !
    i am sooooo tired of being criticized or taunted or teased about the things on my list
    8. If you’re making other resolutions, tell us about them.
    i wanna improve my lifestyle and eat waaaaay healthier
    9. Have you ever made the same resolution twice?
    YES! i make the same resolutions each year :(
    10. What was last year’s resolution?
    all of things i have down for this year …… :(
    11. If you could make one resolution about your body, what would it be?
    i want to burn all this fat and make it muscle!
    12. What about when it comes to school or work?
    i really want to stay on task and give my all in everything i do (i rarely give all my effort)
    13. What about in terms of relationships?
    i.want…to tell my crush(es) and past crushes how i feel or felt about them, and i want my FIRST kiss!
    14. And what about a resolution concerning your friends?
    I want to rebuild my relationships with all my friends
    15. Have you ever made a secret resolution?
    yes, all my resolutions are secret really .
    i never want to tell a lie ever again!
    i’d like to move to New York
    18. Do you know of any of the resolutions your friends are making?
    19. What’s one resolution you wish you could follow but know you never will?
    not possible…i will eventually acheive all my resolutions.
    20. Tell us why 2013 is going to be your best year ever!
    Because this will be the year that my resolutions are fullfilled!!