How is 2012 already ending?! I know everyone says this kind of stuff, but I honestly feel like last year’s New Year’s Eve was yesterday. It seems crazy that a whole year has already gone by, but I guess getting to celebrate it makes up for all of that time that flew by. And no, I don’t mean celebrating by reading endless amounts of “best of 2012″ or “worst of 2012″ lists. Although those are fun too.
No, I mean celebrating as in going out with your friends, wearing a sparkly dress and giving a toast to another year completed. Or maybe staying in and having a party with your cat? I don’t know how you celebrate New Years Eve! But I want to know how you want to celebrate. So fill out our newest survey and tell us your dream New Year’s Eve plans – get wild, get crazy, get imaginative. This is your fantasy NYE! You can do anything you want! Just tell us about it in the comments.
1. Okay, first of all: what are you actually doing this NYE?
2. But what do you wish you were doing?
3. If you could spend NYE in one place anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. Who do you wish you could be kissing at midnight?
5. Who do you want to spend NYE with?
6. Would you rather have a huge party or stay in with some close friends?
7. What would you wear for your dream New Year’s Eve?
8. More importantly… what would you eat?
9. Which celebrities do you wish you could hang out with on NYE?
10. Would you want your family around, or strictly friends?
11. If you could have one magical thing happen on New Year’s, what would it be?
12. Think about any movie with a New Year’s Eve scene. Which one do you wish you could be in?
13. Imagine you get to go to any concert you want this NYE. Who would be performing?
14. Would you rather get a kiss from your crush at midnight or have the best night ever with your besties?
15. If you had to choose only one person to spend New Year’s Eve with, who would it be?
16. If you could have one wish come true this NYE, what would it be?
17. Would you rather have an amazing night you get grounded for later, or an okay night you don’t get into trouble for?
18. It’s your dream NYE, so you get to have one superpower for the night. What is it?
19. Imagine you can go back in time to any other New Year’s Eve from the past – which year do you go to?
20. Name one person you don’t want anywhere near your dream NYE.