I Don’t Have Any Sexual Feelings… Am I Weird?

Check out what’s new on our boards! Right now, girls are talking about not having any kind of sexual feelings:

chrissyy said:

So, I’m wondering if it’s weird that I don’t really like anything sexual. I’ve been fingered a bunch of times and I’ve only actually enjoyed it once. I refuse to let anyone perform oral sex on me because it grosses me out. I’ve never had sex, because frankly, I have no one I like enough to have sex with – but also, just the thought of it seems terrible and like it would hurt really bad. I’ve never had an orgasm, like ever, if you were wondering. Is it weird that I don’t like anything? Or are some people just not sexual?

Got something to add to this convo? Then go for it, girl! Let this girl know what you think about her situation and if you’ve ever experienced something similar.

Need advice on a different topic? Do you have a story you want to share? Post your own thoughts and questions in our boards and start chatting with other girls.

You should follow Gurl on Twitter

Posted in: Boards, Discuss
Tags: , ,

1. avatarJanniel says:

Don’t feel ashamed. I am a man and I think that have always been asexual, but at the age of 29 I finally accepted it. Until then I forced myself into sexuality and as one can already guess, it was not really fun and nice, for I was not myself and thus mostly played the sexuality like an actor.

2. avatarAlex says:

You are probably asexual. There’s nothing wrong with and I suggest checking out AVEN, it really helped me come to terms with being asexual.

3. avatarLisa says:

When I was dating my ex i never had any sexual desire to do anything. At first i thought maybe there was just something wrong with me but now I’ve realized the problem was me, it was him. I just wasn’t attracted to him in that way which was why i had no sexual feelings. One day, the right guy will come along and I’m sure he’ll change everything.

4. avataryssubramanyam says:

it is ok, good tuning will do..

5. avataryssubramanyam says:

nothing wrong, good tuning is required.

6. avatarmona9667 says:

Trust me I am right there with you–minus the actual sexual experiences… There are just these days that I feel that sex is just…appalling. I have asked my mom and she said that I may have a possible hormone imbalance. I don’t think it is anything to worry about, like others have said maybe you will grow used to the fact of sex or such things. If not that is perfectly fine! There can’t be one “correct” answer, these things just make you who you are and that’s what makes you special. One day,maybe sooner or later, someone will see that and will be your other half. Best of wishes!

7. avatarSarah says:

Hey sweetie!
    Okay, here’s the thing. I actually run into your problem a lot. Which is weird, because I HAVE done all that stuff you haven’t done. And my theory is that maybe we just aren’t very comfortable. We forget sometimes that sexual activities – especially for girls – are difficult to get into. That is, take a real interest in. So next time you have the opportunity to do something sexual, try and take it slow. If you’re really looking to fix it you could find a friend that would be willing to experiment a little with you, and just take it slow. Make out for a while, no pressure, or give each other massages.
    And no matter what, do not stress about it. Stress is a huge turn off, scientifically speaking. Do some research – don’t trust my word on it. Sex is definitely fun, but it’s not everything. And anyway, do you really want to be messing around with someone who won’t make sure you’re really taken care of?
    There’s a SLIM chance that something might be medically wrong with you, but as long as you’re eating right, getting enough sleep, exercising regularly, and just generally being healthy, you should be just fine.
    Hope it all works out!

Thanks,
    Sarah

8. avatarTKDcutie says:

thats fine there is nothing wrong with not feeling into sexual stuff

9. avatarbasschick says:

not sure your age, but maybe you are to young? or maybe you will crave it later in life?

plus, you said you never liked a guy enough to have sex. maybe that is the problem. once you find someone you actually really like… your thoughts will change.

10. avatarRocksNasia says:

Some people are just not sexual. Guys and gurls both. I saw a documentary about a guy who never could be satisfied.