Your bedroom is a pretty personal space. It’s the one place that’s all yours (well, technically I guess it’s your parents, but whatever) and it’s a space where you can totally be yourself without having anyone around to judge you. So you’ve probably made your room a sanctuary to, well… you.
And since we think you’re awesome (sorry to be corny, but you are!), we want to know all about what’s going in your bedroom. Get your mind out of the gutter! We’re talking decoration wise… and maybe some other stuff too. Check out the survey, copy and paste the questions into the comments and start answering.
1. Do you share your bedroom with anyone?
2. What’s the main color of your room?
3. How big is your bed?
4. How big is your whole room?
5. If we opened up your closet, what would we see?
6. What would we see if we looked under your bed right now?
7. Do you have photos in your room, like of friends/family?
8. Is there any sort of decoration theme to your room?
9. Have you ever brought a member of the opposite sex up there?
10. So have you ever hooked up in your bedroom?
11. What’s your favorite part of your whole room?
12. What’s hanging on the walls?
13. Do you hang out in your room a lot?
14. What do you want to change about your room?
15. How many windows are in there?
16. How close is your room to your parents room?
17. Are you planning on redecorating any time soon?
18. Do you have your own laptop or computer in your room?
19. Is your room usually messy or clean?
20. Do you make your bed every day?