We’ve still got over a week to Christmas
, ladies. And you know what that means? More Christmas songs in the mall. More Christmas songs
when your mom drives you to school. More Christmas songs at the pizza place when you’re hanging with friends. Love them or hate them (and let’s be honest
, a lot of them are terrible), Christmas songs are pretty unavoidable
this time of year.
So, for your listening pleasure, we’ve put together a little playlist of Christmas songs that really don’t suck. So you could buy all these songs on iTunes, make a little mix, and then when your mom insists on listening to holiday music all the way to Grandma’s house, you can just put this on. Aaaaaah. Instant relief.
1. Christmas In Hollis – Run DMC
2. Christmastime When You Were Mine – Taylor Swift
3. Christmas Wrapping – The Waitresses
4. Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt (The original Catwoman!)
5. I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Kelly Clarkson
6. Don’t Shoot Me, Santa – The Killers
7. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
8. Baby It’s Cold Outside – Leon Redbone and Zooey Deschanel
9. Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade
10. Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me – Elvis
11. Last Christmas – Wham!
This little playlist could also make a great gift! Do you think we missed any awesome Christmas songs? If yes, suggest ’em in the comments!
5 Amazing Reasons To Eat Christmas Cookies Right Now!
Follow Us On Twitter!