12 Months Of Dating

Posted in: Comics
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatarPsh, They're Buttheads says:

I know this comic is totally old so this seems weird, but as someone who knows boooooth of these people, I’m SO GLAAAAAAAAD you are out of this. They’re way too much drama, especially when it comes to ANY relationship of ANYONE’S. You’re seriously gorg, talented and hilarious, and that kind of negativity wasn’t something you deserve in your life.

Kudos to you, and keep keepin’ yo’ head up c:

2. avatarheyHeyHey says:

He’s a jerk she’s a (excuse my language) a bitch….. and i know i would have been like put your deuces up and meet me a three o’clock.

3. avatarJuniper says:

You can sue for racial slurs dearie… This is terrible, I’m sorry Kaylani :’( as for me I will never stand for continuous stealing nor racial slur, I would’ve dumped him in the first 2 months. Because He never changed.

4. avatarCherri says:

I’m sorry, but I would never have stood for a single minute of it (especially all that racial abuse).

It’s a good thing you dumped him, dating thieves is always trouble anyway~

• avatarKaylani Fuller says:

I thought I could justify it by making snide remarks about his attitude then I was like “PFT. not the same topic one thing you’re born with the other you’re not.”

I didn’t take it too seriously at first because I had always grown up around racism (from my moms side of the family because shes filipino,) so I generalized the whole issue into a misunderstanding which was blissfully ignorant.

I’m glad I dumped him too I’m waaaay less stressed. PS I meant “were” instead of “where” in boomtiing’s reply

5. avatarboomtiing_ox says:

His sister’s an ass and his a complete ass..must run in the family ;) why did you stay so long? 12 months is waaay too long to be dating such a jerk.

• avatarKaylani Fuller says:

I did that naive thing that young people do where they put on rose colored classes. I never realized how bad it got till I completely stopped crying over him. Finally it just hit me like “WHY THE HELL AM I WITH HIM…. OMG I’M IN ONE OF ‘THOSE’ RELATIONSHIPS!!” I shamelessly admit I got comfortable with his problems which became my problem.