10 Quotes To Explain How You Feel About Your Crush

Having a crush on someone can be so tough. It’s like some days are perfect – you daydream about the person, they make you smile, you feel all of those wonderful butterfly feelings in your tummy. And then some days it kind of just stinks. You don’t know what’s going through their mind, you don’t know if anything will ever happen between you two and you’re just totally confused by everything.

And if you’re looking for a way to put your feelings into words, we’ve got your back. Here are 10 quotes that will totally describe the way you feel about your crush. Put them on your Facebook to send a subtle message (or not so subtle), or just share them on your private blog. Check ‘em out:

Crush Quotes

Crush Quotes

Source: ShutterStock

Crush Quotes

Source: ShutterStock

Crush Quotes

Source: ShutterStock

Which of these quotes was your favorite? What did I miss? What do you want to see quotes about? Tell me in the comments!

10 quotes for the diva in you

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships
Tags: , , ,

1. avatardhenzkie says:

you should let go your fellings for him :) you should tell him . you know its hard to keep your fellings for some one . FRIENDSHIP ? yes I’m inlove with my best friend too . but I tell him , were good friend until . he never gets angry with me . he only told me one thing =THANKS FOR BEING HONEST WITH YOUR FELLINGS =

2. avatarJessica says:

I have a crush on this guy named Austin. He said he kinda likes me, he tried to kiss me… but I turned away, now he hates me.. he knows I like him a lot. And I just avoid him now… like I don’t know what to do. I cant just avoid him he will find out more stuff about me that I don’t want to happen… Helpp?? Pleasee

3. avatarayra salvador says:

I have a crush on a boy named ALGIE… Actually he’s my classmate,but i’m so scared to express how do i really feel for him.. What i’m going supposed to do?

4. avatarMAE says:

.I have a crush and he’s my friend, it’s hard to pretend that I d0n’t have that special fEelings for him, buT i d0n’t want him t0 kn0w ,for our friendship. What should I do ?

5. avatarmay espino says:

i have a crush but he dnt knw how much he’s mean to me. Until n0w, i want him to knw how much i care for him.

6. avatarPaper says:

I have a crush on my best friend. Which kind of sucks because she’s amazing and I’m not, ahaha…

7. avatararSan says:

i have a crush hes name is ramel francis he is cuTe,or should i say hes handsoMe i like HIm since i 1st meEt hIM…I want to be hes friend or morethan friend buT im toO shy to talK to hIm.. becAuse i am a 2nd year hs..And he is 4rth year hs…
    what should i do???CAn u help me??

8. avatarSha!naCuteii says:

I have a crush but Im so shy to near/and to say to him my real feelings for him.what can Ido?

9. avatarDanielle Erika Ranz R. Ranolo says:

. I have a crush , everytIme i seE her i fEel awkward . He’s so cute and he doEsnt kn0w me , and I think he doNt like me becAuse I’m ugly and he likes beauTiful gIrls . What sh0uld I do?

10. avatarThabo says:

I’ve a crush on this beautiful girl called Gloria from church, but the thing is that I don’t how to tell her how i feel about her….well actually she knows but she wants us to talk face to face but we don’t get time to talk cause she’s always busy at church. It’s true when they say “Later sometimes becomes Never ” do it now

11. avatarAnonymous says:

I have a crush but he’s takrn what should i do .??

12. avatarDessa says:

I have a crush he couldn’t stop bullying ne what should i do,

13. avatarsehuna says:

He doen’t kniw me. :(

14. avatarHis secret admirer says:

I have a crush on a boy named Julio but I don’t have the courage to tell him how I feel

15. avatarSarahstyles says:

i have a crush on this guy from school his name is Ollie and he’s the cutest little thing ever!! ^_^ <3

16. avatarMarjorie Mandigma says:

I have a crush but there’s a girlfriend ,what should I do now ?

17. avatarBontle says:

I have a crush on this guy from BBM his name is Bradley. I don’t know if I should tell him