It’s officially the holiday season, and what’s the best part about that? Gifts! Oh, I mean family time and love and happiness and getting together and all that. But actually, no, I kind of mean presents. Let’s face it: we all love receiving gifts almost as much as we love giving the perfect gift to someone. See? That makes my love of presents better.
What do you want to get this holiday season? We want to know… and so does your parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, bestie, siblings and whoever. So take this survey for fun and then share the link to it on your Facebook or blog for everyone to see so they know what to get you. It’s foolproof! Copy and paste the questions into the comments and go.
1. What is the one thing you really, really want to get this year?
2. What present do you hope your parents buy you?
3. If you have a BF/GF, what do you want from them?
4. What’s one thing you hope you don’t get this year?
5. If someone was going to buy you clothes, where would you want them to buy them?
6. What about makeup – is there any specific makeup you want as a gift?
7. Which books would you love to get as a gift?
8. If someone was getting you a piece of jewelry, what would you want?
9. Would you rather have a homemade gift or an expensive gift?
10. What’s cooler: gifts that are experiences, like going out, or regular old presents?
11. What video game would you want as a gift?
12. If you could pick a gift certificate to any store, which store would you pick?
13. What’s better: an envelope of money or unwrapping a present?
14. If someone was going to buy you concert tickets, which concert would you love to go to?
15. What if someone was going to pay you shoes – what shoes would you want?
16. What has been the best gift you’ve ever gotten?
17. Which would you rather get as a gift: a designer handbag or a huge supply of your favorite cookies?
18. If you could get a laptop as a gift, what kind would you want?
19. Do you think an iTunes gift card is a lame gift?
20. Name one thing under $20 you want as a gift this year.