My BFF Keeps Going Back To Her Ex!

Posted in: Comics
Tags: , , ,

1. avatar Vortex says:

I’m CURRENTLY dealing with this. My friend and her ex broke up/got back together 6 times.Thankfully, I’ve only known her as long as the 6th time! She said that would be the LAST for them…but now they’re talking again. And he still has feelings for her and now she’s telling me she has small feelings too. She doesn’t want to discuss it, because they’re JUST FRIENDS. Yeah right….

WHAT DO I DO??? Keep in mind that when I first met her, she complained about him being an asshole, and made jokes about wanting to beat him up. And this is a guy who has called her weird, never defended her against his mother hating her, called her a Spic as a “joke”, kissed other girls, admitted to liking her friend AND went back to an ex he claimed he hated (this was after the most recent break up between my friend and this guy, though he’s apparently single again). It’s really hard seeing someone you love break a promise so many times, and get hurt by the same creepy person!! I’ve even told her that this time, if they date again, I don’t want to hear about him and I will not be there for a post-breakup girl hangout. She seems to hold out hope that he’ll change, but I can’t take the surprise she has when he proves to be exactly the same prick…sigh…

2. avatar BadaBada says:

Well, she is now my ex bff. Not just for this reason, but also because of some of her personality traits. I’m pretty sure she is still hooking up with the guy who treats her like crap.

3. avatar Jaasiel says:

My bestfriend Damaris is like this.She’s a freshman,and her bf Craig is a senior.All the adults told her he only wants one thing from her.But she said he’s different and their wrong.Well,it turned out that after a week of them being together,he lied to her about sleeping with his ex.He didn’t even feel bad about it either.She was so devestated,and me and our other bff Jasmine were there to pick up the pieces.She said they were over.But two days later,they were dating again.But this time,he lied about her to his friends and other people.He said that he slept with her,when he didn’t.She was so broken when she found out.She was in the bathroom on the floor crying,the security had to come get me and Jasmine to get her out.So we went to a counselor and talked about it.After school when us three were together Craig came,and she broke up with him then.She deleted her number from his phone,and told him that she’s through with him,and he’s NEVER getting her back.It took her a week to get over this.But now,she said she forgives him,and Jasmine and I should too.It’s so frustrating!!!

4. avatar nmbw says:

Similar think happenned to a relative. Her BFF had boyfriend issues she was bold or rather, caring enough to tell her BFF to stay about from the boy based on his bad reputation, only for the girl to tell her boyfriend all that my relative had said to her! The guy almost got violent…it took serious intervention to restrain him.

5. avatar Majidah says:

I’ve been in this situation where my friends keep getting back with her boyfriend and it happen over and over again for the past 5 years..
    The boyfriend jealousy level were just over the top and he keep making my friend life miserable..
    But still, they keep getting back together again.. I just wish there is no physical injury happen in future..

6. avatar LittleRedWolf says:

Oh, so been there. In this case, it wasn’t that they kept breaking up and getting back together, but that he’d be a total jerk, and she’d be depressed, but always forgive him, and it went in circles. Then they finally broke up, and it was rough for a while, but about a year later they started talking again, because, as she put it, “she wanted to get good closer and not leave things that way”, and just see if they could be friends. Well, after some time, she told me she still loved him, and they got back together. I was really opposed to it at first, but he seemed to actually be showing good signs that he’d changed. Well, then this whole big drama went down, and I realized he was even more of a sleeze than I’d thought. She and I aren’t friends anymore, but the two of them are still together.

7. avatar lele928 says: