10 Reasons To Still Sleep With Your Teddy Bear

Straight up confession? I’ve had my teddy bear since I was three (my sister swears I stole him from her, but, really, I was rescuing him!) and he’s still in my bed every night when I climb in. If you still sleep with your teddy bear (or bunny or duckie or hippo–no animal judging here!) and feel like maybe you’re getting too old to hug a stuffed animal at night, I’ve got 10 reasons why it’s totally okay to still sleep with your teddy bear right here.

Read it through with your fluffy friend, discuss among yourselves, then get back to me with your game plan. I have a feeling that teddy bear of yours will stay by your side. But you know, that’s all up to the two of you.

Do you still sleep with a teddy bear? Tell me about it (what’s his name?!) in the comments!

20 Cute (And Sort of Geeky) Winter Accessories To Keep You Warm

Posted in: Being Yourself, Uncategorized
Tags: , , , , ,

1. avatarlucy says:

I always sleep with all my teddies because they make me feel safe :)

2. avatarkalaivani ganapathy says:

when i have monthly fever every month i always hug my teddy bear and cry .my heart feels better like weightless more than a feather.above teddy only giving me peacefull happiness .
    i love teddy bear having the habbit of kissing,hugging and sleeping .

3. avatarHeather says:

I sleep with a cat named k.c I got him from fashion bug in Kansas City when my siblings and I stayed there for the summer with my grandparents my grandpa named him and although he was very special then he is even more so now since my grandpa passed away in 99 and was only around a short time after getting him makes me feel like my grandpa is always close by.

4. avatarBenjamin says:

I still have my doll in bed with me, I suppose it’s creepy since I’m a boy; but I’ve tried sleeping with other – more manly (lol) – toys and it doesn’t feel the same.

5. avatarMorgan says:

I got my bear, Big Baby, from my grandma on my first birthday and he’s been with me almost every night ever since. When I was in high school I had to get him a newborn baby onesie because he was falling apart. Now he’s in a cloth, zippered bag (to protect him even further) but he still protects me every night (teddy bear magic, duh.)

6. avatarKate says:

I cuddle up with the crotcheted donkey that my best friend made for me (I love donkeys!) It was nestled against a bag of chai mix in the gift bag when she gave it to me. Months later, it STILL smells wonderfully of vanilla chai!