10 Reasons To Still Sleep With Your Teddy Bear

Straight up confession? I’ve had my teddy bear since I was three (my sister swears I stole him from her, but, really, I was rescuing him!) and he’s still in my bed every night when I climb in. If you still sleep with your teddy bear (or bunny or duckie or hippo–no animal judging here!) and feel like maybe you’re getting too old to hug a stuffed animal at night, I’ve got 10 reasons why it’s totally okay to still sleep with your teddy bear right here.

Read it through with your fluffy friend, discuss among yourselves, then get back to me with your game plan. I have a feeling that teddy bear of yours will stay by your side. But you know, that’s all up to the two of you.

Do you still sleep with a teddy bear? Tell me about it (what’s his name?!) in the comments!

20 Cute (And Sort of Geeky) Winter Accessories To Keep You Warm

Posted in: Being Yourself, Uncategorized
Tags: , , , , ,

1. avatarPatrick says:

Yeah i have many fluffy friends in here. I sleep with one in my arms, sometimes other fluffy friends. I can’t sleep without teddybear, which name is Bear. Orinally, isn’t? :D
    In hold him every night my fluffy friend, even when i sleep against my body. I’m just feeling save and comfort too hold him. Sometimes i feel just like a little boy again blush and he helps me out when i need too cry.
    When i was younger i lost my favorite fluffy friend, a white cat. The only i have from this cat, is a picture from till i was 1 year old. I miss him.

My best friends.

2. avatarAnita says:

I’m 23 and I received Ms. Piggy when I was 9. She hasn’t left my side since.

3. avatarlela says:

His name is pelle, i got him when i was 3 and i’d kill for him. Almost.

4. Pingback: Teddy, Don’t Go! | Queenfaith

5. avatarTonyma says:

Hi I have a cute little red monkey with a heart shirt on. His name is Buddy. he was given to me by my ex-girl friend. He is my best friend and I would die for him. He was their when I was very sick. I am much better now.

6. avatarKirtasha says:

I am 24 and I have a stuffed dog that I had since I was born and it nnever leaves my side whether I am at home visiting friends and family….. He is my faithful companion…. By the way, his name is Doggie.

7. avatarlex says:

I have a little dragon my brother won in a claw machine he gave it to me and i never really had it sleep with me but it was always next to my bed then about a year after i got it i slept with it and without him i cant sleep now!

8. avatarVeronica says:

Im 24 and still have my teddy

9. avatarCrystal Ptacek says:

I have had my stuffed bunny ever since they day I was born, and it has great sentimental value to me, because my now deceased grandma gave it to me. I sleep with almost every night or when I am very stressed. An I am 22, if you don’t like it deal with it and it doesn’t make you crazy either.