Watch Out Or Your Boyfriend Will Steal Your Leggings!

miley cyrus likes to wear leggings

She’d better watch out or Liam will steal those! | Source: WENN.com

Ladies–guard your closets! Fashion reports are saying that more and more guys are starting to wear leggings, meaning that when a guy steals your heart, he could start angling to steal your cutest new leggings next!

Here at Gurl, we’re all for everybody wearing whatever they want, and since we know firsthand how comfy leggings really are, we’re not going to poo-poo any guy who wants to wear them. I mean, they’re easier to move around in than baggier pants, they’re pretty flattering on everybody, and they’re far more attractive than those saggy, baggy jeans that dudes used to wear. Remember seeing every dude’s underwear every day? Yeah, that period in fashion hell scarred us, too.

Besides, think of it this way–if he steals your leggings, he really can’t complain when you steal his perfectly broken in jeans, favorite hoodie, XBox, and half the food off his plate, right?! RIGHT.

Do you know guys who wear leggings? What do you think about this trend? Tell us in the comments!

Are Boys Allowed To Wear Leggings To School?

Posted in: Relationships
Tags: , , , , ,

1. avatarLuke says:

I cant get enough of them i really like to wear leggings around my house or to work out and i am a guy

2. avatarBill says:

I love mine for comfort and wamth. I live in New England and during the winter, I wear them everywhere. As for the men whom yet to put them on…what’s keeping you? Go get some – I’ll guaranty you’ll love them!

3. avatargrafex says:

I’ve been wearing leggings for years and I’m a guy. They are comfortable and fashionable.

4. avatarAndy says:

I just started wearing Lululemon Wunder Unders to my yoga classes. I can’t say enough about them. They are very comfortable and I look and feel great in them. I think some people would think you have to be gay, however I am a straight male and will stay that way. My wife doesn’t mind but I had to buy my own! So, I say more guys should should try them out and see for themselves.

• avatarJames says:

I bought a pair of Lululemon Wunder Unders on line and been wearing them to the gym and for errands around town. I find them super comfy and I love the fit. I know there are several men asking that Lululemon make Yoga tights for men. I don’t see the big deal in just wearing womens leggings.

5. avatarBreezy says:

Leggings?!?! This whole time i thought we were talking about skinny jeans.! Dang im really tired :P

6. avatarJawanza says:

um.. no..

7. avatarLucie says:

I have a flatmate who wanders around wearing leggings alot. I think he mostly considers them to be his version of pjamas though!

8. avatarDess says:

Flattering? Leggings are flattering on maybe 2 people, one of them being David Bowie. I’m all for guys looking as ridiculous as girls, but leggings aren’t pants!!! No one should wear them as such except in your home.