10 Reasons (In Quotes) You Shouldn’t Get Back With Your Ex

Breaking up is tough, and sometimes all we want more than anything is that person who broke our hearts to be back in our lives. No matter what happened with you and your ex, it’s normal to go through a period of time where you miss them and want to get back together with them. But here’s the thing: you shouldn’t.

In case you need a reminder of why you and your ex broke up in the first place, well, we’re here for you girl. Getting back with your ex is (usually) a step in the wrong direction, and we want you to look forward to the future rather than staying stuck in the past. So read these quotes for a few reasons you shouldn’t get back with that loser who broke your heart, stop looking at his pictures and start realizing how terrific you are!

10 Reasons (In Quotes) Not To Get Back With Your Ex

10 Reasons (In Quotes) Not To Get Back With Your Ex

Source: ShutterStock

10 Reasons (In Quotes) Not To Get Back With Your Ex

Source: ShutterStock

10 Reasons (In Quotes) Not To Get Back With Your Ex

Source: ShutterStock

Do you miss your ex right now? When was your last breakup? Which of these quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comments!

10 quotes to help you move on after a breakup

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships
Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. avatarTiyiselani says:

Myb its nt dat hard to let go the 1 u love coz u were born wtht him/her so obviously u dnt nid hm or hr to survive

2. avatarTiyiselani says:

I remember years ago sme1 told me i shld tke caution whn it cmes 2love i did he to tel me dat he wl nvr let me go bt i guess he was wrng mre lyk myb our love was nt meant 2be.i miss him and i want him back i wish smetyms he could undr stnd my feelings

3. avatarelvovo says:

awesome

4. avatarAna says:

Okay, I get this, but also, every breakup IS different, and sometimes getting back with your ex can be a good idea. I dated a guy for a few months, and he broke up with me due to some misunderstandings, which I completely understood and forgave him for, now we are back together, as he admitted that breaking up was a mistake. We worked it out and its okay now. I’m just saying, because you should keep in mind that it depends on the person and the situation. I don’t like being judged for getting back together with him, it was a decision we made together.

5. avatar#almarch@marsie says:

Wow that’s t0uchiinG ii whEn thr0ugh the same stufF nd I really can’t get him 0ut 0ut 0f my mind he was sleeping my cuzins lesbian nd after that se told me that’s she is pregnant nd she is expecting his baby

6. avatarAmber says:

I dated this guy that I loved do much he took me to meet his parents. Then after a week he just started acting distant dltd me off bbm just for me to find out that he is in a relationship with some other chick he uploads pics of them kissing howw do I get over someone that I would die for he is my everying I love him so much that I can’t even dlt him from my meomry my heart grew so fond of him now I’m stuck everynight crying myself to sleep praying to God asking him to help me let go off him I reached that point in mylife that if I don’t have I don’t have any point of existance I love so muchhhhh and I need him how do I let go of him plz help me I don’t wana. Do something I regret

7. avatarsagigirl says:

We’ve been together for almost 7 years,until 1 day he just texted me that he doesnt love me anymore, at 1st i was in denial and couldnt accept the fact that he was the 1 who broke up with we. I tried to save the relationship but he was eager not to anymore. Until such time that my friend told me he was cheating while were still together,wats worst was i caught him with another girl. NOw that were not together i couldnt hide the fact that i miss him and willing to forgive and forget what he did

8. avatarcristile says:

nice message,.,. but how to let go,.,. everyday we see each other,.,. we hve baby,.,. and here family was good to me,.,.

9. avatarJane says:

The second one is just so true. My ex suddenly stopped speaking to me and a few weeks later he made an excuse to my friend about his friends being jealous of the amount of time he spent with me, so that’s why he stopped completely. I spent a few weeks waiting around for him, convinced that we’d get back together soon and that everything would be “perfect” again. But he crushed my hopes again and again and now i’m just thinking that if he really liked me that much, then he wouldn’t have done this. so i am DONE waiting around for him. I’m moving on, and if he complains then i’ll be the first to tell him that if he really wanted me he would have made more of an effort to keep me.

10. avatarMaddilynn says:

Here is another one:

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe