Survey: What Are You Thankful For?

what are you thankful for

I am thankful for cute pictures like this! | Source: ShutterStock

Thanksgiving is only a few days away and you know what means – ’tis the season to feel thankful! You thought I was going to say something about all of the delicious food we’re going to eat, right? Yeah, that’s awesome too, but on the real, Thanksgiving is the perfect time to reflect on what we’re feeling grateful about.

So to get you into the real spirit of the holiday, we made this survey because we want to know: what are you thankful for? Whether it’s the fact that Zayn Malik exists or the fact that your house didn’t get destroyed in Hurricane Sandy, let’s all take a moment and just feel happy for what we have. Copy and paste the questions into the comments and go!

2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?

3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?

4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?

5. What food are you most thankful for?

6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?

7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.

13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for:

15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?

16. What TV show are you most thankful for?

17. Which website are you most thankful for?

18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?

19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?

20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , ,

1. avatarJane says:

1. Look around (or think about) your bedroom. What in there are you most thankful for? i should really say my computer, but my bed!

2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for? my jeans

3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why? my friend who lives in germany because she was only here for a couple of months and we became great friends and we’r still in touch and we sent each other christmas presents.

4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving? i don’t celebrate thanksgiving

5. What food are you most thankful for? yoghurt!

6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for? taylor swift.

7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for. my boyfriend. without him, i don’t know where i’d be.

8. In general, name three things in your life that you’re the most thankful for: my boyfriend my friend who lives in germany and my dad

9. What candy are you most thankful for? langue de chats( they’re french). they’re delicious sour fizzy fruity things.

10. Are you more thankful for your cell phone or your computer? my comuter (i barely ever use my phone.)

11. What is something you take for granted but are really actually very thankful for? my ipod

12. When it comes to makeup, what product are you most thankful for? lipbalm

13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for: my dad helped me through my unhappy primary school years

14. What band or singer are you thankful for because they’ve gotten you through hard times? bob marley. i listened to him with my dad in primary school

15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect? that i had an unhappy experience of primar school. if i hadn’t, i wouldn’t be who i am today

16. What TV show are you most thankful for? The Great British Bake Off

17. Which website are you most thankful for? gurl.com

18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes? my clothes, because NO WAY am i going anywhere naked.

19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook? tampons

20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for: a boy who has been in the same school as me for 12 years and who i hate SO MUCH!!

2. avatarJane says:

1. Look around (or think about) your bedroom. What in there are you most thankful for? my laptop

2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for? my favourite pair of jeans

3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why? my best guy friend because without him i would be a completely different person and i would probably be depressed

4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving? the fact that i’m alive

5. What food are you most thankful for? food in general

6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for? adele

7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for. well, there are 3: my two best guy friends and my crush who is perfect and actually likes me back

8. In general, name three things in your life that you’re the most thankful for: my friends, my crush, and my brain (when it’s working ecause it sometimes goes on strike)

9. What candy are you most thankful for? all candy

10. Are you more thankful for your cell phone or your computer? my computer (my cell phone lives at the bottom of my bag, switched off.)

11. What is something you take for granted but are really actually very thankful for? my friends

12. When it comes to makeup, what product are you most thankful for? i don’t wear makeup. i’m allergic, plus i look like a clown

13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for: let me do pretty much what i want

14. What band or singer are you thankful for because they’ve gotten you through hard times? hilary duff, adele and the saw doctors

15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect? the fact that i asolutely do not have what it takes to be popular.

16. What TV show are you most thankful for? Lizzie McGuire

17. Which website are you most thankful for? gurl.com (but it’s not as if i go on many other websites)

18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes? my clothes. no way am i going anywhere without clothes. i don’t want to traumatize everyone

19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook? tampons.

20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for: the fact that i have a really bad relationship with my parents

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/18/what-are-you-thankful-for/#ixzz2hcH3NqbJ

3. avatarclara says:

my laptop and tv
    2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    my converse
    3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    my best friend because she understands me the most
    4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    i dont celebrate it so nothing
    5. What food are you most thankful for?
    chocolate
    6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    J.K Rowling for writing Harry Potter
    7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    My boyfriend
    My boyfriend, my education and my possessions
    Cadburys chocolate
    my computer
    My boyfriend
    eye shadow
    13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for:
    pay for us to go on holidays
    Pink
    15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    To be alive
    16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    The big bang theory
    17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    Facebook
    18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    My clothes
    19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    Facebook i dont use tampons
    20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    Periods haha

4. avatarfabforever says:

My silky bed sheets
    2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    High waisted shorts
    3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    The honest ones, because i can’t stand liars
    4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    My family
    5. What food are you most thankful for?
    Lasagna
    6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    Stiles
    7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    Ronnie Banks
    Family, iPhone 5, donut holes
    Toblerone
    Phone
    My family
    Eyeliner
    Caring for me
    Taylor Swift
    15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    My brother
    16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    PLL
    17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    Bed
    19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    Tampons
    20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:

5. avatarforever17 says:

1. The fact that I actually have one.
    2. Idk. I am thankful for all of it, and that I have weather appropriate clothing for each season.
    3. I am thankful for all my friends. They each mean something special to me.
    4. Everything I have is a blessing.
    5. All food- it keeps me from going hungry. Although I won’t eat what I don’t like.
    6. Taylor Swift for music, all of the clothing designers for creating awesome clothing.
    7. My dad. And all the other male family members I have.
    8. Food/Shelter/Necsessites, Family/Friends who I love and they love me too, and shopping/clothing.
    9. Idk, hard question!
    10. Computer.. Hard question though
    11. Food, clothing, money, rides, etc.
    12. Eyeshadow, lip balm.
    13. Love me and work hard to provide for our family.
    14. None.
    15. Everything and everyone, even the people I don’t like and the ones that dont like me.
    16. Anything on TLC just about, and all of Family Channel.
    17. I don’t know. People.com, wikipedia.com, gurl.com or forever21.com. Or YouTube.com
    18. Both, I couldn’t choose.
    19. Well I don’t have my period yet and probably won’t use tampons, and I dont have FB.
    20. Idk.

6. avatarivashkov says:

Actually having a bedroom
    2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    My dress that i got from my nan
    3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    My boyfriend, because he looks after me and without him i wouldnt be here
    4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    Life its self
    5. What food are you most thankful for?
    Chocolate
    6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    Christina Aguilera
    7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    My boyfriend
    My boyfriend, coffee and my friends
    skittles
    computer
    food
    mascara
    13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for:
    i dont know my parents so nothing
    Christina Aguilera
    15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    My ex’s
    16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    Torchwood
    17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    Seventeen
    18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    Clothes
    19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    Tampons
    20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    Parents

7. avatarCharlotteFord says:

1. Look around (or think about) your bedroom. What in there are you most thankful for? My family and Phone my xbox

2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for? Underwear

3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why? Schmedzii, Idk! I just couldnt live without her

4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving? I dont celebrate thanksgiving

5. What food are you most thankful for? PASTA

6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for? 1D

7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for: Ryan

8. In general, name three things in your life that you’re the most thankful for:Family, Friends, Xbox

15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect? My sisters

16. What TV show are you most thankful for? SPONGEBOB

17. Which website are you most thankful for? Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Gurl.

18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes? Clothes

19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook? FB

20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for: Drugs

8. avatarMichellee12 says:

MY IPAD
    2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    NORTH FACE SWEATER
    3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    MY BEST FRIEND HEATHER
    4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    MY PARENTS
    5. What food are you most thankful for?
    MASH POTATOES
    6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    TAYLOR SWIFT
    7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    JUSTIN BIEBER
    PARENT, UGGS, IPAD
    SNICKERS
    COMPUTER
    MOM
    COVER UP
    GIVING ME WHAT I WANT
    T SWIFT :)
    15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    MY HOUSE
    16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    Teen wolf
    17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    Google
    18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    Bed
    19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    Tampons
    20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    Sneakers

9. avatarCourt says:

My laptop because money was tight last year, but my parents knew I really wanted one and they somehow managed to get me one.

2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    My Blackhawks sweatshirt because it is so comfy and warm and makes me feel better on the worst days.

3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    I most thankful for my friend Preeti because she never judges me and we always have a fun time together.

4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    All of my family being well and together.

5. What food are you most thankful for?
    In everyday life, cereal because I eat it look no one else can. But on Thanksgiving, I’d have to say it’s a tie between stuffing and sweet potatoes.

6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    Ian Somerhalder because he seems so down to earth and he really cares about giving back. So much so that he started his own organization. (It also doesn’t hurt that he’s extremely sexy)

7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    My dad because he’s always been there for me.

1. My family being well and employed
    2. My friends for always supporting me
    3. My house

Kit-Kats!

My computer, most definitely

Food because I sometimes forget that I bought something perishable at the grocery store and when it goes bad and I have to throw it away it makes me feel so wasteful.

Coverup

13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for:
    Support me and help me make decisions

Paramore because they can always get me singing along and Pink because her songs are very inspirational

15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    My writing talent

16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    Vampire Diaries

17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    tumblr.com

18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    bed

19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    Facebook (i hate tampons, pads all the way!)

20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    war

10. avatarAngela says:

-to actually have my own room

2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    -my jeans i wear them everyday

3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    -Tiffany because she had became my friend and now i have a group of best friends.

4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    -My family and how lucky i am to have a unboring crazy one

5. What food are you most thankful for?
    -sweet potatoes!!!!!! and cheese!!!!

6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    -all the ones that donate a lot and use their money for good causes

7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    -My dad and his health

-Each day i am blessed with
    -my education
    -the people that i care about and they care about me

-baby ruth :d

-cell phone

-my mom and her health

-MASCARA!!!!!

13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for:
    -i know it sounds very bad but they give me money whenever i want or need something

-Regina Spektor, i relate to a lot of her lyrics.

15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    -i am thankful for break ups because even though their bad there is always a good reason behind them and they always make the person stronger, atleast most of the time.

16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    -Friends

17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    -funnyjunk

18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    -my bed

19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    -tampons

20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    -cancer

11. avatarTori.gurl says:

my laptop
    2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    my leather jacket
    3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    Ciera she’s always there for me when i call her crying and sobbing she stays up and comforts me and says tomorrow i’m going to her house
    4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    my puppy he’s always there when i’m knocked down to make me giggle
    5. What food are you most thankful for?
    mashed potato
    6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    Andy Sixx
    7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    Andy Sixx, this man saved me life
    Black Veil Brides, my best friends and music
    Cry Baby’s
    Cell
    Mom
    12. When it comes to makeup, what product are you most thankful for?
    Eyeliner (only make up i use)
    pay me cell bill
    14. What band or singer are you thankful for because they’re gotten you through hard times?
    Black Veil Brides their songs say keep going on even when i wanna give up
    15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    BVB
    16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    Ridiculousness
    17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    Wattpad and Bookrix
    18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    bed
    19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    tampons can’t leak!
    20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    my dad and all the bull be brings

12. avatardinosawrroxxxo says:

The lighthouse I won at my family reunion…I watched my aunt paint it and I put all my tickets in the raffle for it. She wrote a message on the bottom of how much she loves me and the date..she passed away a year later after 18 months battling Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma <3
    2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    Jeans!
    3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    Daje is my beste freunde fur emmer und ewig. She's an exchange student from Germany and the first real friend I've had at my school. I've done more things in school this year (senior) than the past 3 years altogether <3
    4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    Thanksgiving isn't a good day for my family..I'm thankful for being an American.
    5. What food are you most thankful for?
    Italian Sausages with onions and peppers :)
    6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    Kari Jobe.
    7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    My dad.
    God. My family. My friends.
    9. What candy are you most thankful for?
    Reeses (when they're cold) :)
    Computer.
    EVERYTHING..money, food, electricity, tap water, clothes, shelter…
    Mascara.
    13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for:
    They don't kick me out of the house lol
    Um..none.
    15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    My past..it's brought me to my faith and ignited my passions.
    16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    SpongeBob SquarePants..I had a good childhood :)
    17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    Facebook.
    18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    Clothes.
    19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    Facebook xD
    20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    Conceited people.

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/18/what-are-you-thankful-for/#ixzz2Ctk9rVMz

13. avatarxxjulie77 says:

my family, Jesus, house

2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    jeans, and my flannel

3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    stacey because i can tell her anything and i know i can trust her

4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    food haha and memories

5. What food are you most thankful for?
    mashed potatoes

6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    justin bieber

7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    my dad and brothers and boyfriend :)

1. family 2.friends 3. Jesus Christ

take 5 and 3 muskateers

computer

my ability to go to school

mascara

love me

needtobreathe

15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    car

16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    gossip girl and pretty little liars

17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    pinterest

18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    clothes

19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    facebook i hate hate hate tampons

20. Name something you’re definitely NOT thankful for:
    angry drivers on the road and people who take advantage of you

14. avatarTheAwesomest143 says:

Probably my computer
    2. What item of clothing that you own are you most thankful for?
    My jeans and my Tinkerbell shirts…I can’t pick just one
    3. Which of your friends are you most thankful for and why?
    I’m nost thankful for my friend Awah because we have so much in common and we balance eachother out. She’s my un-biological sister
    4. What are you most thankful for when it comes to Thanksgiving?
    My family and friends.
    5. What food are you most thankful for?
    Bread ( It’s my guilty pleasure )
    6. Which celebrity are you most thankful for?
    Demi Lovato
    7. Name any guy in the world that you’re super thankful for.
    Nick Mara
    Friends
    Technology
    Warmth ( I could not live in the cold )
    Sour Patch Kids !
    Computer
    Food or money
    Lipgloss !
    13. Name something your parents do for you that you’re very thankful for:
    They try to cheer me up when I’m down
    Drake
    15. What is something you’re thankful for that no one would expect?
    The people I don’t like
    16. What TV show are you most thankful for?
    SpongeBob SquarePants, Chowder, The Adventures of Gumball, Family Guy, or American Dad ( I really can pick just one )
    17. Which website are you most thankful for?
    WeHeartIt
    18. Are you more thankful for your bed or your clothes?
    Clothes
    19. Are you more thankful for tampons or Facebook?
    Tampons