Survey: All About Your Face

I don’t think I need to remind you guys that your face is a seriously important part of your body. I mean, obviously… it allows you ways to hear and smell and see and eat and basically, you know, just do everything. Oh yeah, and it’s also the way people recognize you. Imagine if we were all faceless? This world would be a creepy place.

Anyway, let’s snap out of my weird introduction about faces and move on to our newest survey. This week, we want to know all about your face: how you take care of it, what you put on it, what you think about it. Just copy and paste the questions into the comments and you’re good to go:

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , , ,

1. avatar Jess says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? sometimes

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? absolutely not

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? RELIGIOUSLY

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? usually cetaphil, but sometimes biorre

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? my eyes, but when I wear makeup, my eyebrows.

6. Do you have any facial piercings? nope

7. If not, is there any you want? no

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? its kind of trashy looking

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? Avon

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? twice a day

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? yes, my moisturizers and makeup both have SPF.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Miley Cyrus

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? how oily it gets through the day

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? not if I take care of it

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? if I breakout I use cortisone cream

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? no, everybody gets them.

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? covergirl. (or foundation, mascara,and eyeliner.)

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? thank heavens no

19. What shape do you think your face is? oval i think. or rectangle, they all look the same.
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Ryan Reynalds and Alex Pettyfer or whatever. And my best friend’s

2. avatar Ash says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? yes

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? maybe on my nose bu other then that no

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? yes

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? clean and clear essentials foaming facial cleanser

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? my eyes, they change color and people always comment or compliment them. i like how they are unique

6. Do you have any facial piercings? no

7. If not, is there any you want?i thought about a nose piercing but every girl at school hs it i want to be unique

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? ew

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, sometimes powder and lipgloss.

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? no

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? no

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? liam hemsworth

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? my nose

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? not too terribly much

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? yes

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? nope

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? yes

19. What shape do you think your face is? oval

taylor lautner

3. avatar WildChild98 says:

Not really
    No, NEVER!
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    Not of you information… thank you
    Eyes and Lips
    My nose or lip
    They are a like sad
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Mascara, lip gloss/stick, and eye shadow
    Yes… but I still burn

YES, well sometimes i forget… :3
    NEUTROGENA- THE NEW POMERANET ONE
    MY LIPS ARE PRETTY UNIQUE AND I LIKE MY EYE SHAPE
    NOPE
    IF ANY, THE EYEBROW ONE
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!! <- say that in my head everytime
    EYELINER, MASCARA, CONCEALER, rarely light tinted mousturizer
    NOPE, I KNO THATS BAD -_-
    NOPE, BUT THE TIMTED MOISTURIZER I USE HAS A LOT
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    IDK THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL :)
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    A SLIGHTLY BIGGER FOREHEAD, MAYBE?
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    NOT A LOT, NORMAL AMOUNT FOR A TEEN LIKE ME :)
    YES, THE FACE WASH I SAID IN ANOTHER QUESTION AND A MEDICATED CREAM
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    SOMETIME.. i like to think ahead.. a LOT
    MASCARA, EYELINER, CONCEALER
    YESH
    ORIGINALLY SQUARE, BUT IM FAT SO KINDA ROUND
    CHRIS PINE OR THAT GUYS FORM THE STRIPPER MOVIE MAGIC MIKE BD

5. avatar Anonymous says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? not really…

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? uhm..no

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? yes

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? neutrogena

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? lips

6. Do you have any facial piercings? no

7. If not, is there any you want? maybe a small diamond nose ring

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? i dont really have an opinion on that i mean if u like it then knock yourself out. go ahead.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? i dont like wearing makeup

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? nope

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? uhm..no

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Taylor Swift or Adele..flawless

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? my nose or eyes

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? depends…

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? no

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? uh…not really

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? none

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? nope

19. What shape do you think your face is? uh….face shaped? idk..round-ish

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. oh uh..Josh Hutcherson <333

6. avatar Lolly says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    In the right sort of light. How I look in a mirror is tragically different to how I look in photos.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    If it was cheap, painless and risk-free, I’d get a good chunk off my nose. I might then have it reinserted into my chin.

Pretty much.

Baby wipes ftw.

Eyes, not counting the permanent dark circles underneath.

Nope.

7. If not, is there any you want?
    Are there. I don’t think I could pull off the facial piercing thing.

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    If they’re well-thought-out, awesome. The face is the worst place to have an unplanned tattoo, though.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara. I curl the living hell out of my eyelashes beforehand.

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    I have to or Buffalo Bill gets mad.

What is sun?

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    If female, let’s say… Christina Hendricks. Her face is beautiful and has personality.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Eternally youthful porcelain skin, proportionate nose, deep green Mary Sue eyes, lips a bit fuller, slightly more jawline, eyelashes that curl the hell out of themselves, ability to spit poison.

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    Not so much. I’m resigned to the occasional spot.

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    No, but tea tree oil and plain toothpaste are useful for drying spots fast.

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    Dude, I have wrinkles to worry about right now (along with the spots). That ship has sailed.

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    Those flaky bits of mascara that can never be destroyed.

Probably.

19. What shape do you think your face is?
    Oval. I have measured it to make sure. It’s kind of a droopy oval. By the way, when they say that an oval face can take any haircut, they’re lying.

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    Whose. That’s quite a list, but Jason Isaacs has always had the best face.

7. avatar Lindsay says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? I love it. I think it’s beautiful.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? Maybe to fix my nose a tiny bit. I love my nose but one side of my bridge is a bit higher than the other. It makes it hard to keep on sunglasses sometimes.

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? Yes.

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Cetaphil gentle cleanser. I also have prescription creams.

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? It’s a tie between my lips and eyelashes. I have really long lashes that curl at the edges, like a permanent cats eye.

6. Do you have any facial piercings? No.

7. If not, is there any you want? Nah.

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? They are crazy. Lol

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? Oh, all kinds. I like makeup.

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? Yes. I have to, the retinoids make me dry.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? Yes. Everyday.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? I really like Michelle Williams.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? I’d even out my nose.

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? I used to. Nowadays, almost never.

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? Yes. Retinoid and duac gel

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? No, I know I’m doing all I can at my age to prevent them.

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? BB cream, maroon eyeshadow, nude lipgloss

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? No.

19. What shape do you think your face is? Sort of a… Roundish square oval? I have no clue haha

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. My boyfriend’s.

8. avatar Julia says:

Meh. It’s decent.

No way!

Just night.

Cetaphil

eyebrows

Nope

Nope

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I don’t judge but I don’t agree.

Foundation, mascara, eyshadow

Sometimes.

All the time.

Emma Watson

Smaller nose

Sometimes

Yuppers

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    Yes. I sunscreen to prevent them!

Mascara and some concealer

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    Uhuh- they are covered by the concealer.

It’s an ovalish heart.

Tom Daley

9. avatar Auden says:

Most of the time
    No way
    3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    Every night, not every morning
    Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Wash
    My eyes, not to toot my own horn but they’re big and almond shaped, and my eyelashes are pretty dark and a medium length. My lips are also pretty good i guess.
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    Left eyebrow piercing, on my way to college :)
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I know it’s their decision, but wow. It’s so painful, and I think about how they can never get it removed and how sad it is to have it because everyone will judge them, including me.
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Concealer, eyeliner, mascara. And lip balm..sometimes lip gloss
    Twice a day
    Nooo
    Dianna Agron, she’s so pretty wish I looked like her :/
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    I have these hereditary under eye circles. Dark red, huge, ugh without concealer I look like a vampire. I would definitely take those out.
    Nope
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    An acne-preventative face wash, thats about it. I don’t really get pimples now, I have a few scars but other than that my skin is clear.
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    Little bit, I’m sort of developing one on my forehead :(
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    None, just took a shower
    Noppe

My nose
    A little
    Under my eyes
    Nothing
    Heart
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.

Josh hutcherson, Ryan gosling, logan lerman

11. avatar luna says:

sorta

i dont think so

clean and clear

my eyes

7. If not, is there any you want?

nose ring and snake bites

awesome for you

any

gdragon

the shape

none

nope

circle

my boyfriends

12. avatar Eleanor6_a says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Yes

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?No

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?Yes

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Water and Nivea moisturizer

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? probably my eyes and cheekbones

6. Do you have any facial piercings?No

7. If not, is there any you want?No

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? I personally don’t think it’s pretty

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?BBcream, concealer, powder and mascara… oh and gloss or lipstick

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?Yes

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?No

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?Either Jennifer Lawence or Emma Stone

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? I love my lips but i wouldn’t mine if they were just a bit fuller

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?No

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?No

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?No

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?I’m around the house today so none!

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? I have one in my forehead

19. What shape do you think your face is?Oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    You mean like an actor or a well lknown person? Maybe nicholas hoult or tyler kitsch

13. avatar jada521 says:

nope
    Only in the mornings
    none, just water
    my eyes and my nose
    nope
    nose piercing
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    It’s cool, but a little too much
    I don’t wear makeup
    Only in the wintertime
    Sanaa Lantham
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    the fat pouches under my eyese
    Not really, only when I drink a lot of Gatorade
    nope
    none
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    tiny ones on my forehead
    round
    idk, maybe Morris Chestnut

14. avatar kate says:

sometimes
    dove
    eyes hair moles lips
    not yet
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    snake bites tongue and eyebrow
    crazy cool gang
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    eyeliner lip stick lip gloss foundation councilor
    after showers
    Adriana Lima Victoria secret model
    skin color
    none just Victoria secret`s PINK sweet and flirty lotion
    none
    oval
    abercrombie and Fitch model Corey saucier

15. avatar Mari says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    Yes, even with all its small flaws.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    No, never. Health is beauty, not silicon and stitches. Fake does not equal beauty.

Mmm-hmm.

Glycerin soap. *organic*

My freckles, of course! And I guess you could say my lashes are long…

Nope..

Not really…

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I think it is great, if they like it. I would never get one, but their ability to be outgoing and spontaneous is amazing and I love it.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Mouisturizer. I really dont like makeup, only for special occasions…

Yep, TWICE.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    Sometimes… I KNOW ITS WRONG.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    I really do not know. I really do not like to compare, and I dont think that someone could have the “best face” and everyone should feel happy with their face and wont be judging celebrities by their faces. Of course, you can think some celebrities are pretty.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    My huge dark circles. But they dont bother me so much…

Nope…

No again…

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    No. Wrinkles are fine. They are natural and everyone gets them.

None.

Round or oval.

Ian Somerhalder.

16. avatar Cassie says:

Yeah
    Nope
    Yeah
    Clean and Clear Morning Burst
    Eyes & lips
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I have no say because it’s not my face
    foundation and bronzer
    10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    Yup, I have a tinted moisterizer if I don’t want to use foundation
    Nope.
    Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Having perfect skin ALL the time
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    No. I break out minimally around my period.
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    Yeah, this one that is made for sensitive skin
    No. Worrying causes wrinkles
    None
    Nope
    Heart
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    Justin Bieber, any of the member from One Direction.

17. avatar Madison says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Sometimes.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? Maybe my nose or lips.

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? I take a shower every night, so that’s how I wash my face.

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Clean and clear morning burst.

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? I like my eyes and cheekbones.

6. Do you have any facial piercings? Just my ears.

7. If not, is there any you want? I want more ear piercings.

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? Idk.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? Bare minerals, lash blast, and idk. A lot of stuff haha

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? Nope.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? Nope.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Kristen Bell.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? My oily skin.

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? Yeah. Mostly my forehead :/

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? Not really.

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? Kinda.

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? None :) just took a shower.

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? Yes.

19. What shape do you think your face is? Idk? Longish. Hah

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Channing Tatum ;) hehe

18. avatar sistercrazy33 says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Ya I guess

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?no

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?no

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)?eyes

6. Do you have any facial piercings?no

7. If not, is there any you want?my nose maybe

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?weird.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?eyeliner mascara and sometimes eyeshadow

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?nooe

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?i have dark skin, I don’t burn.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?megan fox

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?my nose or mouth

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?nope

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?depends

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?no

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?eyeliner

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?a little bumps

19. What shape do you think your face is?oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.harry style, Niall Horan, zayn Malik and Zack efron

19. avatar Maddilynn says:

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    Unless for medical purposes, no.
    Night, yes. Morning, not always
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    Gentle Cleansing Foam by Sephora.
    My general eye area!
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    I would possibly get a nose piercing.
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    That they don’t feel pain and will never get a decent job where their face is shown.
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    BB Cream, mascara, sparkle shadow and sometimes blush and concealer.
    Yes! Twice!
    I wear at least SPF 15 at all times
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    Sara Hyland and Taylor Swift.
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Having a more heart shaped face or bigger lips.
    Nope!
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    I do have a whole system but that is for emergency breakouts-that never happen!
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    Nope! I do everything to keep from getting them prematurely!
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    BB cream, mascara and tinted lip gloss!
    Nope!
    Oval.
    Taylor Lautner!

Xoxo M

20. avatar Courtney says:

Mostly.
    No, never.
    3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    No, sad to say I don’t, I try to do it most nights.
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    I use a neutogena waking up one, it’s orange and has little gel beads that burst and stuff.
    My favorite thing is definitely my green eyes because not a lot of people have them, and I also have long eyelashes.
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    Maybe a nose piercing, but the rest of it is kind of weird to get pierced to me.
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    It’s their choice to do whatever they want to their skin. I wouldn’t get one on my face, maybe my neck or my ear or something.
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Foundation, Concealer, and Powder.
    10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    I have oily skin, so I haven’t found a good moisturizer for my skin.
    11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    No, I don’t put sunscreen on everyday. My foundation has SPF 15 in it though.
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    Ginnifer Goodwin, Dianna Agron, and Anne Hathaway are 3 of my major girl crushes. They’re just beautiful.
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Have clear skin definitely.
    Yeah, kinda.
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    Yes, I try to wash my face almost every night and use a cream and a clinique treatment liquid.
    None.
    Roundish/Oval.
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    Um, Ryan Gosling, Josh Hutcherson, Robert Pattinson, Daniel Craig. I could keep going for quite a while.