Survey: All About Your Face

I don’t think I need to remind you guys that your face is a seriously important part of your body. I mean, obviously… it allows you ways to hear and smell and see and eat and basically, you know, just do everything. Oh yeah, and it’s also the way people recognize you. Imagine if we were all faceless? This world would be a creepy place.

Anyway, let’s snap out of my weird introduction about faces and move on to our newest survey. This week, we want to know all about your face: how you take care of it, what you put on it, what you think about it. Just copy and paste the questions into the comments and you’re good to go:

1. First of all: do you like your face?

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarCallie says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    not sure
    neutrigina
    eyes and lips
    do ears count?
    no, besides my ears
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    i think they want attention
    eyeshadow,mascara,blush,lipstick
    11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    no, but most of the time
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    demi lovatos skin glows :)
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    i would make my nose a little smaller
    only on my nose
    none
    heart shaped
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2Bx9HFUZa

2. avatarBloofan1995 says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? sorta…

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? NO!

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? nope :/

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? I’d just use soap

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? my Lips

6. Do you have any facial piercings? no

7. If not, is there any you want? yes! i kinda want to get my lip pierced

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? i honestly think they’re gross..

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? i use eyeliner….and that’s it, or i don’t wear any at all

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? no, only once or twice during the winter

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? no

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Johnny Depp…yum…

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? my childlike appearance (everyone says i look 12…i’m actually 17)

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? no, i get one or two on my chin whenever i’m stressed out

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? nope (unless plain soap counts)

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? no…anything to make me look my age haha

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? none

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? yes (stressed out from moving)

19. What shape do you think your face is? round

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Johnny Depp (YUMMMMM!!!!!!)

3. avatarBrooklynn says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    – Not really.
    – Yes.
    – If im home yes.
    – Clean and Clear.
    -Eyes.

– Dumb.
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    – Cover up, Eyeliner, Mascarra.
    – Yes.
    – No.

-My nose.
    – Not alot.
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    – Pro active when needed.
    – Yes.
    – None.
    – Yes.
    – Heart shaped.
    - Justin Bieber.

4. avatarElisa says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Kind Of

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? NEVER

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? Every Morning

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Nivea

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? eyes

6. Do you have any facial piercings? Nose

7. If not, is there any you want? lower lip

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? Nothing much

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? None

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? Yes

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Mila Kunis

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? nose

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? no

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? no

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? no

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? no

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?no

19. What shape do you think your face is? round or heart

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. My boyfriend

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2BwtJTUmp

5. avatarSelo94 says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    Somewhat, don’t love it but I’m sort of pretty.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    Maybe to get moles removed via laser, but doctors keep telling me they don’t have the technology yet (even though they totally do).

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    I really should but I’m only motivated once every couple of days.

Proactiv or acne wipes

My eyes I guess, there’s no way to call ‘em ugly~

Heavens no

7. If not, is there any you want?
    No, I don’t even have pierced ears

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    It’s not always attractive but I won’t tell other people what to do with their own bodies

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    For special occasions I use concealer as needed, eyeshadow, and lipstick or gloss

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    No, it doesn’t really need it

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    Sometimes. As pale as I am, I don’t burn or tan much, but I spread it across my nose and cheeks

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    Well a lot of them are very pretty obviously…. I think Beyonce is beautiful, as a lot of mixed-race people are :) And Katy Perry has this cool kind of 1940s movie star look that I like

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    I have a huge bump through the bridge of my nose, it would be nice to straighten that so I don’t go looking like I have a broken nose

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    Yes sadly, more around my period

Yes, as mentioned above

Yeah, who isn’t?

None

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    A few, likely more in the next few days

Oval

Liam Hemsworth is a hottie ;D

6. avatarKatie says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    Yeah I guess :)
    Probably not
    yep
    Cerave foaming facial cleanser
    eyes and lips
    nope
    not really
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    Meh, it’s their own faces, people can do what they want. I personally don’t love them and even if I did I’d be afraid to get one.. what if I decided I didn’t like it? then it would be stuck on my face :\
    concealer and mascara, plus eyeliner/shadow if I’m feeling ambitious :D
    haha nope, probably should
    in summer!
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    emma watson is super pretty.
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    the little bump on my nose
    when I’m on my period :(
    yep, benzoyl peroxide cream
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    nope, life’s too short to be worried about that already :)
    concealer and mascara
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    no bad ones right now :)
    heart <3
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    chris colfer (what can I say.. I'm a gleek at heart!)

7. avatarliz says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? yup

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? no way

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? yup

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? spectro gel

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? cheeks

6. Do you have any facial piercings? no

7. If not, is there any you want? no

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?uhh… no comments…

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?baby lips essentially

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? no

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? victoria justice

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? having less pimples

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? not alot but i do

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? yup

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? no

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? none

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? yup

19. What shape do you think your face is? oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. justin bieber

8. avatarStephanie says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Yes I do!

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? I would to get rid of the acne scars on my temples

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? Yes!

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Proactive

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? My eyes

6. Do you have any facial piercings? Nope

7. If not, is there any you want? Nope

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? To each their own I guess!

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? Usually just eyeliner and mascara, but I do like eyeshadow sometimes

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? Just use proactive

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? Nope!

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? I think Mila Kunis has a pretty one

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? Get rid of those acne scars

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? Not anymore, just once in a while

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? Proactive

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? Nope, that’s a long way to go

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? Nada!

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? Nope :)

19. What shape do you think your face is? I think heart shaped

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. My boyfriend’s <3

9. avatarJanice says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Yes, most of the time, jaja.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? Never!

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? I try to, jaja.

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? I only wash it. Water and soap.

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? My mouth, I guess.

6. Do you have any facial piercings? No

7. If not, is there any you want? No

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? Well, I don’t think they look cute but it’s their face, their choice.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? I don’t wear makeup.

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? I try to, jaja. Sometimes, I forget about it.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? No. I should.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Cara Delevingne.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? My eyes.

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? Not really.

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? No.

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? Yes, jaja.

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? I don’t wear makeup.

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? No.

19. What shape do you think your face is? Round, more or less.

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Jaja, what do you mean?

10. avatarindia4 says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    I would so so….

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    Well, if I had wrinkles I would….

Clean and Clear

Eyes, even though they are brown

nope

They are total idiots!

Any Mac Products

Paula Patton

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    I wish it was lighter, like a french vanilla instead of it being a light caramel.

No, not really.

Yes,Neutrogena

None, I’m all natural :)

19. What shape do you think your face is?
    I think it’s shaped like a mr. potato head:(

ReaL: This guy named Langston Celebrity: Josh Hutcherson

11. avatarAnonymous says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? yea

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?NO

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?almost

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?idk

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)?lips and eyes

6. Do you have any facial piercings?no

7. If not, is there any you want?lip

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?that they should have goton it

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? mascara, cover up, and eye shadow

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?no

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?no

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?demi lovato

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?my cheeks

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?no

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?no

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?no

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?mascara

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?yea

19. What shape do you think your face is?oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.brady

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2BwfXwTsI

12. avatarHanna says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    - Yeah, I have a small face, but it makes me look kind of cute.
    2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    - Nope. I think that one should not get too influenced by the beauty industry ideals.
    3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    - No, I wash my eyes, but I sometimes forget to wash all of it.
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    - anything, that smells nice and is made of natural ingredients.
    - Eyes and cheekbones.
    6. Do you have any facial piercings?
    - No, my styles vary too much.. sometimes when I like to look very girly, I wouldn’t like them.
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    - No, if i’d have to choose, then eyebrow or lip.
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    - Depends on a person.. but mostly I don’t like them.
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    - Eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, sometimes lipgloss.
    10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    - No I don’t. I have oily skin too.. I don’t care about that too much.
    - No I don’t.
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    - That is a super hard question. But I like sweet-looking soft face structures and asian girls. Big eyes, tender lips, not too tanned skin.
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    - I don’t like my nose.. and my lips too much but they make me Me, so I don’t worry about that.
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    - I used-to a LOT, but now it’s less. It just gets better when you slowly start to get your hormones in-check. Just wait, it’ll get better. I’m 16 btw.
    - Sometimes.
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    Ofc NOT! Are you crazy? They’re the marks of your wise and experienced soul. Girls should never worry about that stuff. It’s only natural. I think the old celebs with ironed faces look bad..
    - Eyeliner, mascara.
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    - Yup, my chin especially but I don’t care xD I look fine to me.
    19. What shape do you think your face is?
    - Um, oval, small, narrow jaw.
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate?
    - My boyfriend’s! He’s so cute, with his kind-looking chestnut colored eyes, big-lipped smile, clear skin… I don’t care for celebs.. pshh..

13. avatarCarrie says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    Yup. I don’t think of myself as particularly beautiful but I wouldn’t trade my face for anyone else’s.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    Never, I’m completely and absolutely against plastic surgery ang loving yourself for exactly who you are.

Yeah.

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    Nivea, but I don’t remember the name and I’m too lazy to get up and get it.

My eyes. Dark brown with super long, curly eyelashes.

Nope

7. If not, is there any you want?
    I’d probably get snakebites in college just to see how it looks.

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I think they are beyond tacky.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Concealer and loose powder every day, plush blush and mascara on special occasions.

Actually, I never do.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    I used to but it made me break out more so I stopped.

Umm, Katy Perry?

Nothing at all.

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    Nope, when I do it’s usually out of stress.

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    If Clean&Clear spot treatment counts, then yes.

Concealer & rice powder.

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    Well, I have this awful one right by my nose.

Oval

Umm, Ed Westwick?

14. avatarHarry Styles' wife! says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? No

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?No because knowing my luck it would go wrong!

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? Yes

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask

6. Do you have any facial piercings? No

7. If not, is there any you want? I might get a stud piercing on my top lip when I get my braces off

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? It’s so ugly!

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? sometimes foundation, and always mascara, liquid eyeliner and lipgloss

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? pretty much

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Jessie J or Rihanna

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? I’d get rid of my spots

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? YES

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? no, but the normal wash I use helps

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? no

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? None

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? a few that are fading

19. What shape do you think your face is? Really round

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Harry Styles, my future husband <3

15. avatarMia says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    Today I do. Sometimes I don’t.
    2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    I had a birthmark removed, because it made me really insecure. But I wouldn’t do anything besides that.
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    Something from clinique, for oily skin
    My eyes and lashes! My lashes are quite long and I love them!
    Depends on the tattoo.
    Almost everything, except foundation
    Anne Hathaway
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    My nose, it could be smaller. But I don’t hate it.
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    Only when I’m on my period, or didn’t clean my face properly
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    None. I just cleaned it, so my skin feels pretty awesome right now.
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    A very small one, which I hope no
    19. What shape do you think your face is?
    round? Oval? I have no idea.
    My boyfriend

16. avatarKari says:

. First of all: do you like your face?
    Ya, it’s pretty decent except maybe my nose. There’s that bit of a bumpish thing on it that I could do without. I don’t really get acne issues or anything like that though.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    I don’t think so, I thought if I would change anything it would be that nose bump, but I think that’s kind of my dad’s nose and I wouldn’t want to change that..

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    Nope, I’d be scared of drying it out and screwing up the natural balance. I just wash it when I feel like, while in the shower, and if a pimple does start to pop up.

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    When I do I have clean and clear to cleanse out the pores.

My lips.. they’re big and nice?

Nope

I’ve considered lip piercings

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I probably wouldn’t get one on my face myself, but if theirs suits them, and is something small then I don’t think it’s that bad.. but if it’s ugly/covers a lot of their face, I don’t like that. It hides your natural beauty.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    I usually don’t wear make up.. When I do it’s coverup to hide a blemish or tone down red skin and sometimes mascara.

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    I didn’t used to but I have been getting into it lately.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    No I don’t and I should.. I don’t spend a lot of time directly in the sun, I’m not a sun worshipper and I don’t live in a sunny all year type of place, but it’s still good for your skin.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    I don’t really know, I don’t pay a lot of attention to celebrities..

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Didn’t we already go over this one?

Nope

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    I have clean and clear for when I need to.

A little..
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    none, just a bit of Burt’s Bees day cream because it doesn’t irritate my skin.

Nope

Oval?

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    My friend James. His skin just looks super smooth and flawless, porcelain smooth

17. avatarMeggiepie says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    Naah
    lol no

Eyes
    nope
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I don’t like it personally, but it’s their body.
    None..
    Nope
    Naah
    MUNRO CHAMBERS
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Omg that red dot on my nose >.<
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    Ehh, not a lot, there's a few in a few places but not that bad
    None
    ROUND idk lol.
    MUNRO CHAMBERS

18. avatarKateemley says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Sure! I mean somedays acne bothers me, but not severely insecure about it :)

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? Only if it was necessary (like burns or something like that… not just cuz).

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? Every night, sometimes in the mornings.

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Citrus morning burst neutrogena.

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? I like my smile and my eyes.

6. Do you have any facial piercings? Nope

7. If not, is there any you want? Nose piercing.

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? I don’t think that it’s the best decision because they can never reverse that or if they did, it would be super painful.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? Foundation, blush and bronzer and mascara.

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? Only in the winter.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? Ever since spring break of this year, yes (long story).

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Natalie Portman.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? Less acne.

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? Yes, but it’s not too terrible.

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? Yes, Epiduo.

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? Not particularly.

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? Nothing

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? Yep.

19. What shape do you think your face is? Oval.

19. avatarJennifer says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Sometimes…usually.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? No

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? YES. Sometimes when I get home too

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? Neutrogena Stress-Control

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? My lips or eyes…maybe cheekbones

6. Do you have any facial piercings? No

7. If not, is there any you want? No

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? If you like it, good for you.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? BB Cream (Maybelline), Clean Oil Control Concealer (Covergirl), and mascara (either Clinique, Maybelline, or Covergirl)

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? Not EVERY day

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? No..

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Too many to list! but the list includes Selena Gomez and Zooey Deschanel

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? Less acne

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? More than I’m comfortable with sometimes

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? Neutrogena Stress-Control, and sometimes benzoyl peroxide cream and/or Neutrogena oil-astringent

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? Not really… African-Americans tend to age well

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? None

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? Yes

19. What shape do you think your face is? Heart-shaped

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Harry Stiles… and Robert Sheehan and Francisco Lachowski and Jesse Eisenberg and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    and my boyfriend. :p

20. avatarBriana says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    My nose
    Yes, everyday
    Scarlett Johanson
    My nose
    Only my forehead
    My neutrogena
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    Yes I worry but its not gonna stop me from smiling and making funny faces
    None, I just woke up
    Yes, my forehead :(
    Oval maybe…
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    Liam Hemsworth. Or this guy that sits behind me in chemistry