Survey: All About Your Face

I don’t think I need to remind you guys that your face is a seriously important part of your body. I mean, obviously… it allows you ways to hear and smell and see and eat and basically, you know, just do everything. Oh yeah, and it’s also the way people recognize you. Imagine if we were all faceless? This world would be a creepy place.

Anyway, let’s snap out of my weird introduction about faces and move on to our newest survey. This week, we want to know all about your face: how you take care of it, what you put on it, what you think about it. Just copy and paste the questions into the comments and you’re good to go:

1. First of all: do you like your face?

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?

6. Do you have any facial piercings?

7. If not, is there any you want?

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?

19. What shape do you think your face is?

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarBlair says:

1. It has good and bad days, but overall, yes.
    2. No.
    3. Yes.
    4. Neutrogena.
    5. Either my thick eyebrows or my amber eyes.
    6. No.
    7. No.
    8. Hey, it’s their choice and I am in no position to judge them.
    9. None.
    10. Indeed.
    11. Yes.
    12. Chloe Grace Moretz, she’s flawless.
    13. Nothing really, it’s fine the way it is.
    14. No.
    15. Yes.
    16. Nope, it’s the process of aging, it happens to everyone.
    17. None.
    18. A few.
    19. Round.
    20. I appreciate Liam Neeson’s face. That is all.

2. avatarsailormoonfanatic says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    Usually
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    Clean & Clear Morning Burst
    Eyes
    6. Do you have any facial piercings?
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    They’re crazy weird
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Blush, eyeshadow, & lipgloss
    10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    Sometimes
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    Jennifer Lawrence
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    My nose
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    Yes, I use Neutrogena Triple Action toner
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    None
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    Yes, of course
    19. What shape do you think your face is?
    Oval
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    Uuuuuhhhhhhh… my brother’s? I don’t know!

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2fb76nzdJ

3. avatarclara says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    yeah i guess it has its good days
    2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    no this is my face and it doesnt need to change
    3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    i often forget to in the evening but in the morning i do
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    Nivea cleansing wipes
    my eyes probably
    6. Do you have any facial piercings?
    nope
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    no i dont even have my ears pierced im not that sort of person
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    its up to them but its not for me
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    eye shadow, mascara, lipgloss and powder thats all
    10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    i used to and i need to start again
    11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    only when its really sunny
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    Beyonce, her skin is great
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    better completion
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    an odd spot every now and then
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    no its all part of old age
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    just eyeliner and mascara
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    i dont
    19. What shape do you think your face is?
    oval
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    my boyfriends

4. avatarMorgan says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    Only at night!

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

My eyes are very expressive and they’re almond shape, which I appreciate :)

6. Do you have any facial piercings?
    Nope

7. If not, is there any you want?
    No thank you :)

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I think nothing of it!

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil!

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    Yes, everyday!

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    Emilia Clarke. Her face is truly flawless.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    The discoloration from popping zits! Ugh. -_-

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    Only when it’s close to period time!

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    My moisturizer and nightly zit cream is from Proactiv. So yes :)

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    Not at all since I moisturize every day. I should be goood.

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    None!

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    Yes unfortunately!

19. What shape do you think your face is?
    Oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    Tom Hardy. I thank God every day for his face.

5. avatarCassie.... says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? I LOVE IT !!!!

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? HELLZ NO

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? YEP

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? CLEARASIL

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? EYES AND LIPS

6. Do you have any facial piercings? NOPe, not yet anyways

7. If not, is there any you want? lip peircing, eyebrow peircing

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? YOLO, do what you want

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? just mascara, eye shadow and a lil bit of gloss

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? yes

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? nope, im black, no need:)

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? well they have alot of work done to make themselves look good…but uhm Beyonce…

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? NOTHING

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? never

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? nope

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? maybe a lil

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss.

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? none

19. What shape do you think your face is? oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Reggie Bush<3

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2cSvrMCuQ

6. avatarnoemi says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    yeah
    2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    just my nose. i would get a nose job
    3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    when i do i use olay or proactiv
    my eyes
    6. Do you have any facial piercings?
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    hell no
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    they’re freakin crazy
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    eyeliner, blush, mascara or natural, it depends
    10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    i try too
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    britney spears
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    my nose is too wide and my lips are too big and small
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    sometimes

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    sometimes

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    none
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    a lil bit
    19. What shape do you think your face is?
    round
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    zayn :p

7. avatarforever17 says:

1. Yes. Everyone is different and we are all beautiful. I rather my face with a little makeup sometimes though, to enhance my features.
    2. No no no.
    3. Yes.
    4. Yeah I use a face wash, not all the time though. It’s Neutrogena.
    5. Pretty blue eyes
    6. No, I hate facial piercings. Except nose, that looks good on some people, but very few. I don’t like nose piercings for myself.
    7. No way.
    8. It’s permanent, there forever. And painful. Also, tattoos don’t always turn out as you wish, and even if they do.. FACE TATTOOS? Say what? No.
    9. It depends, but on a regular day, neutral eyeshadow, lipstick/balm/gloss (not dark purples, browns, oranges or reds) and sometimes mascara.
    10. Moisturize?
    11. No, not usually.. I’m not a fan of that kind of stuff on my face.
    12. Kiernan Shipka, Cara Delvagine, or Beyonce. Guys, idk.
    13. A few pimples I have.
    14. Not really.
    15. Well my face wash.
    16. Not really, it’s just a natural thing that will happen.
    17. None! I didn’t wear any today.
    18. A few, nothing huge.
    19. Idek.
    20. Idk.

8. avatarAlice says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? with a makeup?

then yes.

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?

foaming cleanser

my eyelids and cheekbones

6. Do you have any facial piercings?

7. If not, is there any you want?

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?

That’s cool, but It won’t work on me

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?

thin eyeliner, mascara, foundation(or BB cream), lip stain or lipstick

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?

Kaya scodelario or Katy perry

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?

my teeth

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?

natural

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?

19. What shape do you think your face is?

oval? circle?

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.

Edward furlong when he was young

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2VFHSR6qd

9. avatarinlovewithmusic says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? yes

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? no way in hell

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? no

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? garnier moisture barrier face wash

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? lips, eyes

6. Do you have any facial piercings? no

7. If not, is there any you want? thought about a nose stud but passsed

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? sometimes behind the ear can be nice, but usually i’m not a fan

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?garnier 24h moisturizer, garnier light/medium bb cream

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? yes

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? not all the time. i’m going to buy the bb cream with spf though. and my concealer has spf

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? bruno mars. his skin!!

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? get rid of the bags under my eyes that never go away

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? no, it’s just constantly red-ish

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? i use tea tree oil on my zits when i get them. but double moisturizer get redness away. plus using a toner at night really helps. plus omg, the garner dark spot peel is amazing. i use it at night, and i noticed a difference the next morning. less redness, more radiance :D

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? i feel like i already am

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? bb cream

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? some near my forehead, but thank u bb cream u can barely see them.

19. What shape do you think your face is? don’t know

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. bruno mars

10. avatarbuddymarriott says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? Kind of, it’s okay

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? No

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? Only in the shower at night

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? None

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? My eyes since they are so big

6. Do you have any facial piercings? Nose ring and if you count my ears then big stretchers

7. If not, is there any you want? N/A

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? Gang symbols, etc: NO. Otherwise, who cares.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? Foundation, eyeliner and lipstick

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? Yes

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? What’s the point when I have SPF foundation

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Too many guys, damn.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? Red cheeks

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? Some times

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? No

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? No, who cares. I smoke so I’ll get them earlier

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? None

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? Yeah, a little

19. What shape do you think your face is? Round, but I have a pointy chin

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Ryan Gosling, dayuuum

11. avatarAmy says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? If I put eye makeup on I look okay but basically no

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? No way!

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? yep

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? at the moment I am searching for a product that is suitable for extreme sensitive skin that is quite pale because the last few made my face go all red :(

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? Probably my blue eyes because I like them and I get a lot of compliments for them :)

6. Do you have any facial piercings? Nope

7. If not, is there any you want? Nah :)

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? Personally I think it’s a really really bad idea, your face is not a palette and it destroys your skin, not to mention how you will look when you grow old, but whatever floats you boat I suppose :P

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? Mascara, eyeliner and under eye concealer, and very rarely a light powder all over my face for special occasions :)

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? No (see above^^)

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time? Only when it’s sunny, I live in Ireland we barely get any sun at all so only when its weather for t-shirts

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Beyonce is beautiful :O

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? Basically everything except my eyes :/

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? No thank god, the very odd pimple or spot :)

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? Nope

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? They can’t really be avoided so just take care of your skin and enjoy it now and its just life so dont worry bout it :)

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? Mascara and eyeshadow and a bit of eyeliner

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? One that is fading under my lip thats it though :)

19. What shape do you think your face is? I dunno, in between round and heart shaped :)

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. Channing Tatum hehe ;)

12. avatarTrendyNerdLuvMB says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    -Sometimes
    4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    -Cetaphil
    -My smile and cute,small nose
    6. Do you have any facial piercings?
    -Nope
    7. If not, is there any you want?
    -No but I am into nose piercings
    8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    -…Meh
    9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    -Chapstick
    10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    -Nope
    12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    -Uhmmm….to be honest I think everyone is beautiful
    13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    -My eyebrows from being everywhere (And my beauty marks)
    14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?
    15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    -Cetaphil
    16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    -No (well 10% yes)
    17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    -Nothing
    18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    -A tiny bit near my eyebrow
    19. What shape do you think your face is?
    -Heart shaped <3
    20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    -Ray Ray (Mindless Behavior)

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2RV13HN2Z

13. avatarolivia says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    not really, when I wear makeup and feel good i like it a little bit :/

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    probley not.

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    every evening when im in the shower or bath.

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    A gentle one for sentive skin by Simple.

nothing really, i like my completion, it is very glowy and soft.

6. Do you have any facial piercings?

7. If not, is there any you want?
    nose piercing.

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    its up to them what they want to do. Its their face. I think they can look nice sometimes, but i would never have one i dont think.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    on my face I put on highlighter and bronzer or blusher. sometimes foundation but i dont really need it. i wear mascara and liquid eyeliner on my eyes

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    every single day. im prone to dry skin in the winter.

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    yes. my daily mousturizer has sunscreen in it.

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    i think Cara Delevingne has the best face.

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    lips and nose

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    abit

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    nothing

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?

19. What shape do you think your face is?
    heart shaped

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate
    idk harry a guy from my school

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/11/survey-all-about-your-face/#ixzz2Ql4lQxnZ

14. avatarbittersweet9609 says:

1. First of all: do you like your face? sometimes

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face? no

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning? yes

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use? proactive

5. What’s your favorite thing about your face (eyes, lips, nose, cheekbones etc.)? eyes

6. Do you have any facial piercings? no

7. If not, is there any you want? sometimes I want my nose pierced

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos? I think it’s a mistake tbh

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face? all kinds???

10. Do you moisturize your face every day? no

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face? Luke Pasqualino

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be? my acne

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot? yes

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes? yes

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older? not really

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now? powder, eyeliner, and mascara

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now? probably

19. What shape do you think your face is? oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate. My boyfriend’s face

15. avatarAlyssa says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    When I’m wearing makeup yeah

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    Nope

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    Just every night

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    Clean and Clear continuous control acne cleanser(ever through i have never had acne just blackheads)

My eyes

6. Do you have any facial piercings?

7. If not, is there any you want?
    Yeah, a nose stud.

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    I think its stupid.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Bare minerals

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    Not really

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    Zac Efron

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Make my lips bigger

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    None

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    No only blackheads

19. What shape do you think your face is?
    Oval

20. Name a guy who’s face you really appreciate.
    Mario Cruz

16. avatarsadie3500 says:

1. First of all: do you like your face?
    I like it when its clear and by that i mean when i dont have spots :/

2. Would you ever have plastic surgery on anything on your face?
    NO its permanant andi was born withnthis face so i might as well love it for what it is

3. Do you wash your face every night and every morning?
    Yes but im very careful about overwashing i got a huge rash once :(

4. If so, what kind of facial wash do you use?
    None at the moment just warm water with clear and clean spot treatment gel on spots it works well :D

Probably my bright blue eyes!

6. Do you have any facial piercings?
    No yuk

7. If not, is there any you want?
    Nope

8. What do you think about people who get facial tattoos?
    Its permenant and will look horrible when they get old.

9. What kind of makeup do you put on your face?
    Concealer sometimes and lipgloss when i get dry lips :)

10. Do you moisturize your face every day?
    Yep

11. Be honest: do you take care of your face by using sunscreen all the time?
    No i hate the feeling of it

12. Which celebrity do you think has the best face?
    BRUNO MARS ( PETER HERNANDEZ) :o TO DIE FOR

13. If you could change anything about your face, what would it be?
    Blackheads :(

14. Do you breakout on your face a lot?

15. Do you use any acne creams or washes?
    Clear and clean treatment gel

16. Are you already worried about getting wrinkles when you’re older?
    No its natural and i mosturise

17. What kind of makeup is on your face right now?
    Nothing im in bed :P i didnt wear any today though

18. Do you have any pimples on your face right now?
    Nope ;D but some blackheads :(

19. What shape do you think your face is?
    I have no idea!