Survey: All About Your Underwear

True story: I once worked at Victoria’s Secret, and I made almost no money there because I spent all of my paycheck on new underwear every single week. It was impossible for me to be surrounded by pretty lacy undies and not pick some up for myself! What I’m really trying to say here is that underwear is awesome. So let’s talk about it!

We all wear undies… well, um, most of us do, anyway. So not to sound too creepy, but we want to know what you’re wearing under your clothes. Fill us in by filling in this survey. Just copy and paste the questions into the comments and go!

1. Do you wear underwear every day?

2. How often do you go without underwear?

3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear?

4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction?

5. What underwear are you wearing right now?

6. Describe your favorite pair of undies.

7. Where do you buy most of your underwear?

8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini?

9. What kind do you own the most of?

10. Do you like lace underwear?

12. What’s your favorite color underwear?

13. Do you think you look good in just underwear?

14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear?

15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear?

16. What’s too much money to spend on undies?

17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie?

18. Do you have any granny panties?

19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear?

20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have.

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarFikrette says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day?-No

2. How often do you go without underwear?-I don’t know exactly propably once a month or something like this depend of the occasion

3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear?-A month ago

4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction?-No

5. What underwear are you wearing right now?-White boyshorts

6. Describe your favorite pair of undies.-Gray lace undies with white little hearts

7. Where do you buy most of your underwear?-At the mall

8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini?-Boyshorts

9. What kind do you own the most of?Lace underwears

10. Do you like lace underwear?-A lot of yes :P

11. Do you have a special pair you only wear when you’re going to hook up with someone?-Yess..my Vanilla undies xD

12. What’s your favorite color underwear?-Gray

13. Do you think you look good in just underwear?-Yes

14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear?-Hmm…Chaning Tattum in my own house :P

15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear?-Yes

16. What’s too much money to spend on undies?-I like spendin money in undies especialy VS

17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie?-No

18. Do you have any granny panties?-No

19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear?-M.O.M

20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have.-Striped…I hate them

2. avatarShiro says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day? Yes

2. How often do you go without underwear? When I’m in shower

3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear? This morning when I take a shower

5. What underwear are you wearing right now? Red and white stripe

6. Describe your favorite pair of undies. Lace

7. Where do you buy most of your underwear? Mall

8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini? Bikini

9. What kind do you own the most of? Solid color

10. Do you like lace underwear? Absolutely

11. Do you have a special pair you only wear when you’re going to hook up with someone? *Underage* No

12. What’s your favorite color underwear? Black

13. Do you think you look good in just underwear? If I am alone. Yes

14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear? Can’t think of any.

15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear? No

16. What’s too much money to spend on undies? No comment

17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie? Haha…. I like frilly and cute style *Not going to grow up*

18. Do you have any granny panties? No

19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear? Myself

20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have. Can’t think of any

3. avatarRyan says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day? YES

2. How often do you go without underwear? NEVER

3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear? SWIMMING

4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction? NO

5. What underwear are you wearing right now? LACE THONG

6. Describe your favorite pair of undies. = LACY CHEEKIES I GOT FROM VS

7. Where do you buy most of your underwear? FOREVER 21

8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini? DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE WEARING THEM WITH

9. What kind do you own the most of? THONGS

10. Do you like lace underwear?

11. Do you have a special pair you only wear when you’re going to hook up with someone? NOT REALLY BUT I WILL ONLY WEAR SOMETHING CUTE AND PROBABLY LACE

12. What’s your favorite color underwear? BLACK OR PINK

13. Do you think you look good in just underwear? SOMETIMES

14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear? UMMM

15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear? NOT REALLY

16. What’s too much money to spend on undies? MORE THAN $15

17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie? I HAVE THIS NIGHTIE/THONG SET ONE OF MY EXES BOUGHT ME

18. Do you have any granny panties? NO

19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear? THIS GUY IM DATING

20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have. I HAVE THIS BLACK THONG I GOT FREE ON A PROMOTION AT VICTORIAS SECRET AND ITS FALLING APART

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/02/your-underwear-survey/#ixzz34GbFbfX4

4. avatarholly says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day? no

2. How often do you go without underwear?2-3 times a week

3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear? this past weekend

4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction?not that im aware of lol

5. What underwear are you wearing right now?
    thong
    6. Describe your favorite pair of undies. mesh thongs

7. Where do you buy most of your underwear? VS

8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini? thong

9. What kind do you own the most of?
    thong
    10. Do you like lace underwear?
    see thru gstring
    12. What’s your favorite color underwear?
    black
    13. Do you think you look good in just underwear?
    14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear?
    shakira
    15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear?
    16. What’s too much money to spend on undies?
    idk
    17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie?
    nah
    18. Do you have any granny panties?
    nope
    19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear?
    sister
    20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have.
    yellow bikini
    Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/02/your-underwear-survey/#ixzz2puWoENE0

5. avatarmyersjaelynn31 says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day?
    yes but thought about whereing no underwhere before
    2. How often do you go without underwear? never have thinking about it

3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear? idk

4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction? no

5. What underwear are you wearing right now? thong

6. Describe your favorite pair of undies.thong or boyshorts

7. Where do you buy most of your underwear? target kohles or victora secret

8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini? thong or boyshorts

9. What kind do you own the most of? probley thongs

10. Do you like lace underwear? YES LOVE IT

11. Do you have a special pair you only wear when you’re going to hook up with someone? ya kinda as long as there cute boyshorts (ifon period which seems to happen everytime lol) LACE ANYTHING or thongs

12. What’s your favorite color underwear? any kind as ling as there cute

13. Do you think you look good in just underwear? sometimes depends on how depressed I am at the time

14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear? idk a country singer

15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear? yes onley close ones tho

16. What’s too much money to spend on undies? idk $60 idk

17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie? nope

18. Do you have any granny panties? I think one pair that I haven’t worn in forever (around the first time I got my period) (2 years ago)

19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear? bestfrined

20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have. prob the granny panties I haven’t worn in years

6. avatarsailormoonfanatic says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day?
    2. How often do you go without underwear?
    Only when wearing a swimsuit
    3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear?
    At the beach
    4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction?
    5. What underwear are you wearing right now?
    Yellow & blue boyshorts
    6. Describe your favorite pair of undies.
    I just grab a random pair
    7. Where do you buy most of your underwear?
    Target
    8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini?
    Bikini or boyshorts
    9. What kind do you own the most of?
    Bikinis
    10. Do you like lace underwear?
    Never owned any
    I don’t date
    12. What’s your favorite color underwear?
    Any
    13. Do you think you look good in just underwear?
    Sure, I guess
    14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear?
    NONE, PLEASE :-)
    15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear?
    Only close friends, & only when we need to change
    16. What’s too much money to spend on undies?
    I don’t know
    17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie?
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    18. Do you have any granny panties?
    19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear?
    My mom
    20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have.
    ???

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/11/02/your-underwear-survey/#ixzz2fbBGghI6

7. avatarZoey says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day?
    Yes or else I would feel like everyone would know.
    2. How often do you go without underwear?
    When I’m in the shower or swimming.
    3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear?
    IDK
    4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction?
    Nope
    5. What underwear are you wearing right now?
    6. Describe your favorite pair of undies.
    A pair of light blue boyshorts from Victoria’s Secret that say Dare Me on them.
    7. Where do you buy most of your underwear?
    Victoria’s Secret
    8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini?
    bikini or boyshorts
    9. What kind do you own the most of?
    hipsters
    10. Do you like lace underwear?
    Not Really
    12. What’s your favorite color underwear?
    Any color
    13. Do you think you look good in just underwear?
    Sure
    14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear?
    There too many to name.
    15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear?
    16. What’s too much money to spend on undies?
    IDK
    17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie?
    18. Do you have any granny panties?
    19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear?
    My mom
    20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have.
    All of my period underwear.

8. avatarClaire says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day?
    yes of course
    2. How often do you go without underwear?
    i always wear underwear
    3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear?
    i cant remember
    4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction?
    no i dont think so
    5. What underwear are you wearing right now?
    white and pink with horses on them
    6. Describe your favorite pair of undies.
    my black ones, boring but a classic
    7. Where do you buy most of your underwear?
    new look
    8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini?
    i just wear normal knickers
    9. What kind do you own the most of?
    i dont own thongs or anything so probably the bikini design
    10. Do you like lace underwear?
    its ok but i dont own many
    12. What’s your favorite color underwear?
    pink or something bright
    13. Do you think you look good in just underwear?
    yeah i guess so
    14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear?
    Josh Hutcherson
    15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear?
    16. What’s too much money to spend on undies?
    more than £10
    17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie?
    haha no
    18. Do you have any granny panties?
    19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear?
    my boyfriend
    20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have.
    its brown with pink dots and really loose and unflattering

9. avatarCaitlin says:

1. Do you wear underwear every day? Yes

2. How often do you go without underwear? Only when I’m in the shower.

3. When was the last time you didn’t wear underwear? Uhh I dunno.

4. Have you ever not worn underwear and then suffered a wardrobe malfunction? Nope

5. What underwear are you wearing right now? purple boyshorts and boy are they comfy

6. Describe your favorite pair of undies. Grey, with lace around the top. There’s 3 little polka dotted bows on the front, and they have a sorta of silky feel

7. Where do you buy most of your underwear? Uhh I just buy undies wherever if I find them cute.

8. What’s better: thongs, boyshorts, g-strings or bikini? Ehh I don’t care really.

9. What kind do you own the most of? Hot pants. Which are between boyshorts and bikin in my opinion

10. Do you like lace underwear? I like anything lace

11. Do you have a special pair you only wear when you’re going to hook up with someone? I don’t hook up, but when I feel sexy I wear my favorite pair described a few questions ago

12. What’s your favorite color underwear? I don’t care really. Any color

13. Do you think you look good in just underwear? Not really

14. Which celebrity do you wish you could see in their underwear? There are so many

15. Do you let your friends see you in your underwear?Nope

16. What’s too much money to spend on undies? I dunno, really.

17. Do you own any really sexy lingerie? No.

18. Do you have any granny panties? Nope

19. Who was the last person who saw you in your underwear? Probably my mom

20. Describe the ugliest underwear you have. They’re like blue camo and faded and kinda blood stained as well.