Survey: Your Halloween Plans

Halloween Plans

Spooky, creepy fun! | Source: ShutterStock

Just in case you guys didn’t realize from all of our awesome Halloween posts or the sense of impending doom over the fact that you haven’t found a costume yet, Halloween is literally right around the corner and less then a week away. Yay! It’s arguably one of the best holidays of the year and a day where you can just have a lot of fun and look totally goofy.

I know what I’m doing this Halloween – stealing candy from trick-or-treaters and attending a fabulous party, obviously. JK, I’m working. But what about you guys? I want to know all of your Halloween plans… so that I can steal them for next year. Fill us in with our new survey – just copy and paste the questions into the comments and start planning!

1. How many costumes do you have for this year?

2. And what exactly are your costumes this year?

3. Do you have school and/or work on Halloween?

4. Are you going to a Halloween party?

5. What are you most excited about for this year’s Halloween?

6. Will you be celebrating Halloween on October 31 or this weekend… or both?

7. Are you going to go trick-or-treating this year?

8. Who are you hanging out with this year for Halloween?

9. Are you and your friends doing a group costume?

10. Are you planning on getting into a crazy shaving cream fight?

11. What candy do you hope you get to eat a lot of?

12. Do you have any Halloween traditions you have to do?

13. If you have school or work that day, are you going to dress up there?

14. What do you wish you could be doing this Halloween?

15. Do you think Halloween is overrated?

16. If you’re in the Northeast area, are you worried about Frankenstorm?

17. Do you think you’re going to have a great Halloween this year?

18. Do you have any little kids you can go trick-or-treating with?

19. Do you plan on going out or staying in?

20. If you could hang with any celebrity on Halloween, who would it be?

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow Gurl on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , ,

1. avatar Morgana5953 says:

1. How many costumes do you have for this year?
    I have two in mind.
    2. And what exactly are your costumes this year?
    Either a voodoo doll or the Joker.
    3. Do you have school and/or work on Halloween?
    Since it’s on a Friday this year, I have school.
    4. Are you going to a Halloween party?
    Probably.
    5. What are you most excited about for this year’s Halloween?
    Everything! I love Halloween.
    6. Will you be celebrating Halloween on October 31 or this weekend… or both?
    October 31st.
    7. Are you going to go trick-or-treating this year?
    I usually trick-or-treat for a few blocks, then I help hand out candy with my dad.
    8. Who are you hanging out with this year for Halloween?
    A few friends.
    9. Are you and your friends doing a group costume?
    10. Are you planning on getting into a crazy shaving cream fight?
    What the… Why would I ?
    11. What candy do you hope you get to eat a lot of?
    KITKATS!!!!!!!
    12. Do you have any Halloween traditions you have to do?
    Wear a costume, trick or treat, and hand out candy.
    13. If you have school or work that day, are you going to dress up there?
    I’m homeschooled. I’ll get dressed at home.
    14. What do you wish you could be doing this Halloween?
    Scaring the cr@p out of people by jumping out of a bush as the Joker.
    15. Do you think Halloween is overrated?
    Not at all, if anything it’s underrated.
    16. If you’re in the Northeast area, are you worried about Frankenstorm?
    17. Do you think you’re going to have a great Halloween this year?
    Naturally.
    18. Do you have any little kids you can go trick-or-treating with?
    Most of my friends are younger than me, and my brother will be 2 by then, so yes.
    19. Do you plan on going out or staying in?
    Going out.
    20. If you could hang with any celebrity on Halloween, who would it be?
    Jennifer Lawrence, in full Mystique makeup and costume.

2. avatar Claire says:

1. How many costumes do you have for this year?
    none i make something up an hour before
    2. And what exactly are your costumes this year?
    unknown yet
    3. Do you have school and/or work on Halloween?
    school yes
    4. Are you going to a Halloween party?
    no im not really a party girl
    5. What are you most excited about for this year’s Halloween?
    trick or treating i have only been twice
    6. Will you be celebrating Halloween on October 31 or this weekend… or both?
    October 31st obviously
    7. Are you going to go trick-or-treating this year?
    8. Who are you hanging out with this year for Halloween?
    probably either my friends or my boyfriend
    9. Are you and your friends doing a group costume?
    10. Are you planning on getting into a crazy shaving cream fight?
    11. What candy do you hope you get to eat a lot of?
    chocolate
    12. Do you have any Halloween traditions you have to do?
    not really just trick or treating
    13. If you have school or work that day, are you going to dress up there?
    no its not allowed
    14. What do you wish you could be doing this Halloween?
    Nothing much just sitting eating candy
    15. Do you think Halloween is overrated?
    in a way yes its not like the movies
    16. If you’re in the Northeast area, are you worried about Frankenstorm?
    never heard of it
    17. Do you think you’re going to have a great Halloween this year?
    i hope so
    18. Do you have any little kids you can go trick-or-treating with?
    19. Do you plan on going out or staying in?
    depends what mood im in
    20. If you could hang with any celebrity on Halloween, who would it be?
    someone from a horror movie like courtney cox from scream

3. avatar Christy says:

1. How many costumes do you have for this year?

All the costumes i have i cant count cus i use new ones each year but only wearing one this year

2. And what exactly are your costumes this year?

This year i am wearing a edited old one which is the sexy witch

3. Do you have school and/or work on Halloween?

No way i would take a sicky on that day if i didn’t have it off

4. Are you going to a Halloween party?

DEfinently

5. What are you most excited about for this year’s Halloween?

Possibly advencing my relation ship with my boyfriend

6. Will you be celebrating Halloween on October 31 or this weekend… or both?

On October 31 adn on the weekend with my family

7. Are you going to go trick-or-treating this year?

So yes with my boydfirend

8. Who are you hanging out with this year for Halloween?

Boyfirend, My close firends and everyoen at the party

9. Are you and your friends doing a group costume?

Kind of a theme where all doing witches but not exactly the same

10. Are you planning on getting into a crazy shaving cream fight?

Why woudl i thats just crazy

11. What candy do you hope you get to eat a lot of?

I dont care but i hope not to get those yuky falvoured ones

12. Do you have any Halloween traditions you have to do?

Yeah go trick or treating with my firends

13. If you have school or work that day, are you going to dress up there?

no i dont have work or school

14. What do you wish you could be doing this Halloween?

Nothing but what im plannign to do which is go trick or treating with firends and go to the party

15. Do you think Halloween is overrated?

totally not

16. If you’re in the Northeast area, are you worried about Frankenstorm?

No im not in the north east

17. Do you think you’re going to have a great Halloween this year?

yeah maybe the best one ever

18. Do you have any little kids you can go trick-or-treating with?

Yes but i dont liek to just like doing it with my firends

19. Do you plan on going out or staying in?

Going out of teh house the whole night

20. If you could hang with any celebrity on Halloween, who would it be?

None my firends are better

4. avatar liz says:

1. How many costumes do you have for this year? one

2. And what exactly are your costumes this year? nicki minaj

3. Do you have school and/or work on Halloween? yup

4. Are you going to a Halloween party? yup

5. What are you most excited about for this year’s Halloween? Partying with friends

7. Are you going to go trick-or-treating this year? yup

8. Who are you hanging out with this year for Halloween? my besties

9. Are you and your friends doing a group costume? nope

10. Are you planning on getting into a crazy shaving cream fight? maybe

11. What candy do you hope you get to eat a lot of? chips or any chocolate

12. Do you have any Halloween traditions you have to do? no

13. If you have school or work that day, are you going to dress up there? yes

14. What do you wish you could be doing this Halloween? no clue

15. Do you think Halloween is overrated? no way

16. If you’re in the Northeast area, are you worried about Frankenstorm? nope

17. Do you think you’re going to have a great Halloween this year? ya

18. Do you have any little kids you can go trick-or-treating with? yup but not planning to

19. Do you plan on going out or staying in? going out

20. If you could hang with any celebrity on Halloween, who would it be? Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj

5. avatar HoneyCute says:

1. 1

2. vampire

3. yes, my school had festival, and I need to help.

4. Yes I went to Halloween dance party.

5. Costumes and party

6. not exactly halloween.

7. no, at my country there is no trick or treating

17. yes

18. no

19. festival

20.I don’t know

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/10/28/halloween-plans/#ixzz2BDRnCksd

6. avatar Mika says:

1. How many costumes do you have for this year? Just one.

2. And what exactly are your costumes this year? Dr. Horrible, from Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.

3. Do you have school and/or work on Halloween? I have to play at a football game. Darn our football team for doing well this season.

4. Are you going to a Halloween party? I don’t think so, no.

5. What are you most excited about for this year’s Halloween? Debuting my awesome costume that I spent months gathering!

6. Will you be celebrating Halloween on October 31 or this weekend… or both? On October 31.

7. Are you going to go trick-or-treating this year? I was going to, but… football game.

8. Who are you hanging out with this year for Halloween? All my band peeps.

9. Are you and your friends doing a group costume? Not exactly. The other four people were going to be villains from Batman, but I was Dr. Horrible so I threw everything off.

10. Are you planning on getting into a crazy shaving cream fight? No…?

11. What candy do you hope you get to eat a lot of? CANDY CORN. Also, any chocolate (as long as it doesn’t have nuts.)

12. Do you have any Halloween traditions you have to do? Normally I like handing out candy when I get back from trick-or-treating. But yeah… football game.

13. If you have school or work that day, are you going to dress up there? I dressed up for the football game. Does that count?

14. What do you wish you could be doing this Halloween? Actually trick-or-treating instead of watching guys tackle each other.

15. Do you think Halloween is overrated? Well yeah, but really every holiday is. They’re just excuses to blow money. (Sorry, that was really pessimistic.) Halloween and the other holidays are worth it though.

16. If you’re in the Northeast area, are you worried about Frankenstorm? I’m not in the Northeast area, but I am worried for everyone that lives there.

17. Do you think you’re going to have a great Halloween this year? Yeah. We played and danced Gangnam Style at halftime, so that was awesome!

18. Do you have any little kids you can go trick-or-treating with? Nope.

19. Do you plan on going out or staying in? Out, I guess. You know, football game.

20. If you could hang with any celebrity on Halloween, who would it be? Neil Patrick Harris and his family. Have you seen their Halloween pictures? Awesome.

7. avatar Olivia says:

1. Hur många kostymer har du för i år?: 1

2. Och vad exakt är dina kostymer i år?: zombie

3. Har du skolan och / eller arbete på Halloween?: nej

4. Ska du en Halloween-fest?: självklart (2 st + min egen Halloween-fest)

5. Vad är du mest entusiastiska över för årets Halloween? allt!!!! Som varje år alltså

6. Kommer du att fira Halloween den 31 oktober eller i helgen … eller både och?: båda

7. Ska du gå bus eller godis i år? ja!!!!! Min blir aldrig för gammal för det

8. Vem är du hänger med i år för Halloween? mina kompisar

9. Är du och dina vänner gör en grupp kostym? nej

10. Planerar du på att få in en galen rakkräm kamp? nej

11. Vilken godis hoppas du att du får äta en massa? choklad! Älskar choklad

12. Har du några Halloween traditioner du måste göra? absolut: berätta spökhistorier, skrämma vetet ur min lilla syra, och göra ett Halloween-bus

13. Om du har skola eller arbete den dagen, du kommer att klä upp där? jag har inte skola då

14. Vad önskar du att du skulle kunna göra denna Halloween? om jag vill göra något så önskar jag inte att jag kunde göra det, jag gör det istället

15. Tror du Halloween är överskattad? NEJ!!!!!!!! Det är ju det bästa som finns!!!!

16. Om du är i nordöstra området, är du orolig Frankenstorm? nej

17. Tror du att du kommer att ha en stor Halloween i år? ja

18. Har du några små barn kan du gå bus eller godis med? Ja (min lilla syster och hennes kompisar)

19. Planerar du på att gå ut eller vistas i? nej

20. Om du kunde hänga med någon kändis på Halloween, vem skulle det vara? Sofijah så klart!!!!!!

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/10/28/halloween-plans/#ixzz2AyM6reaH