Just in case you guys didn’t realize from all of our awesome Halloween posts or the sense of impending doom over the fact that you haven’t found a costume yet, Halloween is literally right around the corner and less then a week away. Yay! It’s arguably one of the best holidays of the year and a day where you can just have a lot of fun and look totally goofy.
I know what I’m doing this Halloween – stealing candy from trick-or-treaters and attending a fabulous party, obviously. JK, I’m working. But what about you guys? I want to know all of your Halloween plans… so that I can steal them for next year. Fill us in with our new survey – just copy and paste the questions into the comments and start planning!
1. How many costumes do you have for this year?
2. And what exactly are your costumes this year?
3. Do you have school and/or work on Halloween?
4. Are you going to a Halloween party?
5. What are you most excited about for this year’s Halloween?
6. Will you be celebrating Halloween on October 31 or this weekend… or both?
7. Are you going to go trick-or-treating this year?
8. Who are you hanging out with this year for Halloween?
9. Are you and your friends doing a group costume?
10. Are you planning on getting into a crazy shaving cream fight?
11. What candy do you hope you get to eat a lot of?
12. Do you have any Halloween traditions you have to do?
13. If you have school or work that day, are you going to dress up there?
14. What do you wish you could be doing this Halloween?
15. Do you think Halloween is overrated?
16. If you’re in the Northeast area, are you worried about Frankenstorm?
17. Do you think you’re going to have a great Halloween this year?
18. Do you have any little kids you can go trick-or-treating with?
19. Do you plan on going out or staying in?
20. If you could hang with any celebrity on Halloween, who would it be?