From The Message Boards: How Do You Hook Up With An Uncircumcised Guy?

Just like any other part of a person’s body, not all penises were made the same. In fact, some are kept au naturale… and by that I mean that not all guys are circumcised. There are lots of guys out there who have a foreskin on their penis and are uncircumcised. If you’ve never seen one, you might not know how to handle it, and you’re probably not alone there.

We realized that when we saw this post in our message boards. One girl wants to know how to deal with an uncircumcised penis, and we love that a bunch of girls were there to offer advice. If you’ve ever wondered the same thing, check out what these girls had to say, and then give us your opinion on the topic.

lovelife1014 said:
I really like this guy I work with. We’re both super into each other. We make out all the time, and last night I stayed the night at his house. We didn’t have sex or even oral or handsy stuff. But I did find out that he’s uncircumcised. I’ve never been with someone who wasn’t circumcised and I honestly have no idea what to do with it. How do I touch him? Is sex any better/different? How do condoms work on uncut guys? I have so many questions and no answers, please help.

bunny97 said:
It’s a natural thing that all men are born with. Sure, it looks a little different, but in a lot of cases it makes fooling around feel better to the guy, it’s not hard to clean… I don’t see a huge difference.

To answer lovelife1014, no, you don’t have to be super gentle with it. The only thing I would caution you about is being careful about how far you pull back the foreskin. So when giving him handjobs, grab the very base of it and try not to pull it back a lot, just to uncover the head, because it stings. Other than that…treat it like any other penis!

hotjamale said:
Trust me, if you’re touching him down there, he wont be turned off!

There’s no reason to freak out over an uncircumcised penis! Yes, it may look a little different and you might not be used to it, but other than that, it’s the same as any other penis out there. If you’re worried about hurting the guy, just be a little bit more gentle and ask him “Is this okay?” Encourage him to give you a little direction without saying anything insensitive. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be treated differently because of a little foreskin, so there’s no reason to stress over this!

Have you ever been with a guy who was uncircumcised? Does it freak you out to thin about it? Or do you think it’s totally normal? Tell us in the comments!

Find out more foreskin info here!

You should follow Gurl on Twitter

Posted in: Boards, Discuss
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatarLiz says:

I’m in my 40′s and have had sex with men and boys with foreskins and without. I don’t really have a preference, but there are differences. First of all the hygiene issue is a non-issue if the guy simply bathes. Appearance: yeah, I get that a cut cock might look more attractive when flaccid, but most of the time, by the time I get a guy’s clothes off, he has a full hard-on and if he’s still all natural, his foreskin is completely retracted so he looks the same as he would if cut. I like to give fellatio and I have a slight preference for intact because the skin on the head is softer and it’s fun to play with the foreskin. An extra toy! The following is a generalization. Just like women, all men are different. However, in general, I’ve noticed a difference when it comes to cock in cunt sex. Cut men like to fuck in full strokes, pulling out until just the head is left in me before thrusting back in all the way. Men with foreskins (I repeat, in general) tend to stay at almost full penetration, withdrawing and thrusting in short strokes. I’m not sure why this is, but my theory is that cut males need more friction. This CAN make a difference to me. If the guy has an erection that is on the smaller side of average, it’s important that he stays deep so that his shaft and pubis are in constant reliable contact with my clit as I come. If he is smaller and cut, we both have to work harder to get me off. More often than not, he will come and ejaculate before I’m there. This is not a problem if he likes and knows how to give cunnilingus. If the man has a larger than average hard-on (not necessarily longer, but THICKER), then the thrusting is not an issue. His bigger cock will pull my entire pussy against him as he strokes, providing reliable contact with my clit and bringing me off. Those are a few of the differences from my experience, but, as I said, I don’t have a preference. As long as the man knows what he’s doing, we’ll have a great time.

2. avatarMs. I've been there says:

It may feel good to the both of you however
    Your feelings will be hurt so bad if he gives
    You a bacterial infection. Not to scare you
    I was curious to know the difference in sex
    When I met a man who was uncut …and I
    Soon found out. Make sure you all are clean
    Fresh and have showered every time before
    And after sex…. be safe!

3. avatarJudyJ says:

OMG uncut is the way to go if you can find it here in the states. It is so natural, sexy and fun to play with. Men are born with that extra foreskin and cutting it off is stupid.