One of my favorite holidays of all time is coming up in a few weeks: Halloween, obviously! And no, it’s not my favorite just because it’s my birthday (coolest birthday ever, no biggie). It’s one of the most fun days of the year – the day where we all get to dress up in super awesome costumes, get free candy and… well, I don’t think there needs to be any more explanation here.
To get you into the holiday spirit, we want you to look back on your Halloween memories. Tell us all about your favorite and not so favorite spooky days. Just copy and paste the questions into the comments and start answering:
1. What’s your first Halloween memory ever?
2. Describe your best Halloween:
3. Now describe your worst Halloween:
4. What was your favorite Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
5. What was the worst costume you’ve ever worn?
6. Have you ever been to a huge Halloween party?
7. What were your Halloween traditions as a kid?
8. Who did you used to go trick-or-treating with?
9. Did you ever get in trouble by the cops on Halloween?
10. Have you ever dressed up as one of the Disney princesses?
11. What’s the worst thing you ever got when trick-or-treating?
12. What candy did you used to hope you would get when trick-or-treating?
13. Did your mom ever make your costumes?
14. Did you ever go to school dressed up?
15. Did you ever get seriously scared on Halloween? Over what?
16. Have you ever been in a shaving cream fight?
17. Did anyone ever egg you or your house?
18. Have you ever gone to a haunted house or a haunted corn maze?
19. Was Halloween better when you were a kid or now?
20. Have you ever carved something really cool into a pumpkin?