It’s hard to count all of the things that are great about fall – crunchy leaves, Halloween, cozy sweaters, cute boots and, of course, fall TV! If you’re a television addict like myself, then you probably look forward to the fall television schedule from the moment your favorite shows end their season finales. This week, most of our favorite shows, characters and crazy plot lines have finally returned, and new ones have started.
So – you guessed it – we want to know which shows you’re most looking forward to watching, which new shows you’re going to tune into, what you’re going to skip out on – basically, we want to know all about your favorite TV shows. Copy and paste the questions into the comments and go!
1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
2. What’s your least favorite TV show ever?
3. What show do you hate watch? (You think it’s stupid, but you have to watch it anyway)
4. Which TV character do you wish you could date in real life?
5. What’s your favorite reality TV show?
6. What TV show do you wish you could be on?
7. Which new show premiering this season are you excited to watch?
8. What’s funnier: Modern Family or New Girl?
9. Would you rather watch a funny sitcom or a serious drama?
10. What’s your favorite television channel?
11. Who do you wish could be your TV BFF?
12. Which TV character’s closet do you wish you could steal?
13. Which TV high school would you love to go to?
14. Do you remember your favorite TV show as a little kid?
15. Which show do you wish never finished (like Friends, Sex and the City, Boy Meets World, etc.)
16. Do you ever watch your favorite shows with your friends?
17. What’s better: The X Factor or American Idol?
18. Would you ever want to be on a reality show?
19. How many TV shows do you have on DVD?
20. What show do you re-watch all the time?