Lazy Girl’s Guide To Bigger Boobs

We’re not sure what’s on your mind, Lazy Girl. Maybe you’ve got a major girl crush on Kat Dennings or Christina Hendricks? The two lovely, talented ladies who are known for being–ahem–well endowed. I’m not sure why you’ve decided to ditch your perfectly, proportioned cha-chas for bigger ones? (All boobs are good boobs, right?) But we’re here to humor you again, Lazy Girl. Instead of paying for expensive plastic surgeries and going through with an irreversible procedure, why don’t you simmer down and review your other options . . .

Have you ever considered breast augmentation? Let us know in the comments!

And don’t forget to Follow Us On Twitter!

Next check out Growing Boobs (With Pubertina)

Posted in: Stuff We Heart
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatarGoBigorGo says:

That is just NASTY. Who wants some small tittied chick who PRETENDS to have a rack? Answer…. Noone.

Get a boob job and be model like instead of being some small tittied poser.

2. avatarJenifer bhutia says:

I m 19 n iav juz a smal boobs lyk a babiez..i want 2 increase n wnt feed ma bf..

3. avatarPearl says:

My boyfriend sucks my boobs for 20 minutes and starts to squezze it.
    He looks like a baby to me.

4. avatarAmber says:

Be proud of what you have! You where born this way! And if a guy likes you for just your ta-ta’s, then chances are, he is NOT the guy for you!

Stay Sexy and real ladies!,Luv,Amber

5. avataremily says:

i am a DoubleD i wish i could have smallier boobs is there anyway of making my boobs look smallier ??

• avatarAudrey says:

Um my cousin was bigger and found a good diet plan and lost weight and as she lost weight her boobs got smaller and smaller and smaller

6. avatarurGorgeousxx says:

Soy milk ? here i come O.O lol !!!

7. avatarturtleshelll says:

Try the pill, seriously I come from a small boobed family but now I’m a B, I feel massive! Also I have a theory that padded bras squish them if you go for braletts they have more room to grow, granted if you’re on the pill you’re likely to experience a lot of boob soreness, I can usually handle it until the week before my period in which my heavily padded bras come off the hangers and feel like a blessing, for whatever reason they help make the soreness less noticeable.

8. avatarpaige says:

You left out drink lots of beer!!!