I know my parents always told me that hate is a strong word and I should never use it, but… there are some things out there that I seriously can’t stand. Like spiders. And Crocs. And liars. So sometimes hate is a necessary word. I know there is tons of stuff that you guys hate also – we can’t all like everything out there.
This week, we want to know all about the stuff you really, really don’t like. Spill on the things that turn you off, make you mad or just make you disgusted – don’t be shy! All you have to do is copy and paste the questions into the comments and you can start answering.
1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
11. What’s your least favorite color?
12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
16. What’s your least favorite smell?
17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
20. What’s your least favorite website?