Survey: All About Everything You Hate

I know my parents always told me that hate is a strong word and I should never use it, but… there are some things out there that I seriously can’t stand. Like spiders. And Crocs. And liars. So sometimes hate is a necessary word. I know there is tons of stuff that you guys hate also – we can’t all like everything out there.

This week, we want to know all about the stuff you really, really don’t like. Spill on the things that turn you off, make you mad or just make you disgusted – don’t be shy! All you have to do is copy and paste the questions into the comments and you can start answering.

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?

3. What’s your least favorite song right now?

4. Which celebrities do you really not like?

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?

11. What’s your least favorite color?

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?

16. What’s your least favorite smell?

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?

20. What’s your least favorite website?

Take more surveys here!

And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: ,

1. avatarEmily says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? My family’s homemade pierogies

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? History.

3. What’s your least favorite song right now? Really anything by Sam Smith. Oh and I don’t like All of Me by John Legend.

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? Justin Bieber. Miley Cyrus.

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? Dumb reality shows like Sister Wives or Buckwild.

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? Bugs.

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. Blame me for everything because I’m the oldest.

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Spring Breakers.

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? I don’t even know. There are so many.

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? When people indirectly (or directly) post statuses about other people. Like drama is the dumbest thing. Get over yourself.

11. What’s your least favorite color? Red.

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? If they make women in the kitchen jokes, bye.

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. Wineries. My parents are one of those fancy wine couples, and whenever we go to the grocery store, they always drag us in there so they can look at wine.

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? Sometimes I say really stupid things before I actually think.

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? My Legs.

16. What’s your least favorite smell? I have no idea.

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? Waking up early.

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? Black liner on my waterline. It makes my eyes look too small.

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? Skater shoes on girls.

20. What’s your least favorite website? Idk?

2. avatarMorgana5953 says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    Tomatoes. Tomato sauce, ketchup, regular tomatoes, *gag*.
    2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    Writing.
    3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    Almost everything recorded after 2000.
    4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
    Justine Bieber, the Kardashians, the “real” housewives of anywhere, Miley Cyrus. You get the drift.
    5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    Too many to list.
    6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    Bugs. I have mild to moderate entophobia, but I don’t mind reptiles.
    7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    I love my parents, but I hate when they compare me to my younger sister.
    8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    There are two. Spawn and Dougal.
    9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    When people cough and sneeze into their hands.
    10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    It crashed my mom’s computer.
    11. What’s your least favorite color?
    Light pink, yellow, lavender, and anything neon.
    12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    Dressing like dbags. I know this one guy, and I can’t stand his general aura of dbagness.
    13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    Rue21.
    14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    My personality is keeping me from finding an answer to this question.
    15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    My fingernails. I bite them no matter how hard I try to stop.
    16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    Either a skunk or a fart.
    17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    Homework.
    18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    The only makeup I wear is a tiny bit of mascara and subtle lipstick, so everything else.
    19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
    The neon-in-the-blender look.
    20. What’s your least favorite website?
    Illegal ones.

3. avatarroseconverse says:

. What’s your least favorite food ever? bananas

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? math probably

3. What’s your least favorite song right now? blurred lines or get lucky

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? Justin Timberlake

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? stupid reality tv

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? bugs

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. always believe my sisters’ lies

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? attack of the killer tomatoes

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? idk I hate a lot of stuff

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? people post ugly selfies every 5 seconds or updating their status constantly! no one wants to see your pics or hear everything u do!

11. What’s your least favorite color? brown

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? idk

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. little kid places

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? I’m a follower

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? everything

16. What’s your least favorite smell? manure

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? waking up early

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? I only wear mascara and lip gloss

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? tribal print boots

20. What’s your least favorite website? movie star planet

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/09/23/things-i-hate-survey/#ixzz2sC4478HS

4. avatarJane says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? courgettes. (just thinking of them is making me gag)

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? technology. the teachers are rubbish and it’s completely useless and we don’t learn anything.

3. What’s your least favorite song right now? any one direction song

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? justin bieber

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? eastenders

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? snakes.

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. when they don’t have time for me ever (my mum is so guilty of this. she always has something better to do than talk to me, or she’s “too tired”)

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? twilight. way too soppy for me

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? when people act like my best friend but then when their friends arrive i stop existing

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? the fact that the WHOLE WORLD is obsessed with it

11. What’s your least favorite color? yellow

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? when they’re immature ALL THE TIME

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. any busy store. i’m scared of crowds, so i have panic attacks when it’s too busy

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? the fact that i’m a big hypocrite.

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? my legs. ugh

16. What’s your least favorite smell? the smell in the cantine at school when there’s mashed potatoes, or as my friend and i call them, toxic waste.

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? doing homework

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? all makeup

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? jeggings and other leggins. why do people want to wear clingy things?

20. What’s your least favorite website? websites that give me a virus

5. avatarJane says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? courgettes. the thought of them makes me gag

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? techno (i live in france)

3. What’s your least favorite song right now? that song that came on the radio. i don’t know its name

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? one direction

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? really me

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? bugs

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. constantly tel me to do my homework

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? twilight

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? when people are only nice to me when they want something (like cake, or homework help) and then completely ignore me when they don’t need me anymore

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? the fact that people are bullied on there

11. What’s your least favorite color? yellow

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? talk about nothing except sex (this is the one major problem about having a lot of guy friends at 14)

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. the supermarket

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? i often say suff without thinking and embarass myself

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? my legs

16. What’s your least favorite smell? the smell when i walk past the boys’ toilets at school

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? doing homework

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? all makeup. i’m allegic, and i hate it anyway

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? leggings as pants; don’t the people who wear them feel naked?

20. What’s your least favorite website? any website that gives me a virus

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/09/23/things-i-hate-survey/#ixzz2iLXj0Gum

6. avatarJane says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? courgettes. the thought of them makes me physically sick

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? techno. it’s SO boring and the teacher is SO bad and it’s absolute chaos

3. What’s your least favorite song right now? i don’t know what it’s called, but there’s a song on the radio where the lyrics are basically “don’t wake me up” that i absoluety hate

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? do you want the ful list?

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? all reality tv

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? snakes.

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. tel me to do my homework

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? when people make me feel like i really don’t need to be there and that i’m totally useless

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? everything

11. What’s your least favorite color? yellow.

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? wear dull colurs like grey and dark blue. it’s just boring!

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. hollister

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? the fact that i care way oo much what other people think

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? my legs

16. What’s your least favorite smell? the smell from the school cafeteria

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? doing homework

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? all makeup

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? i don’t understand the whole idea of fashion trends. why can’t people just wear what they like and not what is fashionable?

20. What’s your least favorite website? wikipedia. i only go on there when i’m doing research, which is probably the thing i hate the most in the world because there is NEVER what i need.

7. avatarLiz says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    oranges

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    gym & math

3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    call me maybe

4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
    justin bieber, one direction, miley cyrus, the kardashians, snooki, i could go on…

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    new girl

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    bugs
    7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    my mom gets mad at me about literally everything
    8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    get rich or die tryin

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    people who go on and on about nothing but themselves for like 10 minutes and dont know when to stop talking

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    girls who post statuses just to get attention like “like this status if you think i’m pretty!”

11. What’s your least favorite color?
    gray
    12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    when they treat girls like their property

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    hollister

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    i’m too shy, i don’t know how to talk to guys

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    cant decide between my butt or my nose

16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    crap, vomit, oranges, lobster

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    homework

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    i love all makeup

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
    maxi skirts, fuzzy socks with sandals

20. What’s your least favorite website?
    twitter

j

8. avatarKatie Q. says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    Mashed potatoes

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    Math.

3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    Blurred Lines. So rapey.

4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
    UGH!! Justin Beiber(?) and Taylor Swift!!

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    Anything on MTV

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    Snakes

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    They sing and they are terrible at it. They know it drives me crazy.

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    Any horror movie

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    Small sounds repeated over and over again.

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    Drama, drama, drama.

11. What’s your least favorite color?
    Green

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    They don’t emote enough.

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    Hollister!! Why does it smell like that?!?! Gives me a headache.

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    I talk…. a lot!!

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    My hips. They just look weird to me.

16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    Vomit

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    HOMEWORK!

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    I don’t wear makeup unless it’s stage makeup.

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
    Those pants like look like you pooped your pants… I’m just like, what?

20. What’s your least favorite website?
    I don’t really have one

9. avatarMomo says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, bananas, watermelon

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? Alegebra

3. What’s your least favorite song right now?Adele someone like you; it’s not a bad song I’ve just heard it way too much

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? Taylor Swift

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? I don’t have one

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? Bugs they’re nasty

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. Yell at me when I’ve done nothing wrong just because they’re in a bad mood

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? The HUMAN CENTIPEDE GAVE ME NIGHMARES

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? People smacking on their food, someone walking slow in front of me, burnt food like do you know how to cook??

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? It changes too much and I’m sick of it lol

11. What’s your least favorite color? I like yellow, and I like purple, but when you put them next to eachother it’s the WORST color combination ever it makes me want to vomit

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? Call a girl a b*tch

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. Any grocery store, I’d rather stay in the car and wait for the person to come back than shop with them

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? How lazy I am

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? My feet I wish they were smaller

16. What’s your least favorite smell? Garbage or farts

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? Homework !

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? I like all makeup

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? It’s not around anymore but I didn’t understand when people were into silly bands they were really stupid

20. What’s your least favorite website? i don’t know…

10. avatarclara says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    peas i mean why? just why?
    2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    maths im rubbish at it
    3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    one direction- best song ever, i mean big headed much!
    4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
    justin beiber or one direction
    5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    something like towie
    6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    snakes they can bite
    7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    we are planning a spontaneous trip out today but we are just gonna see where we end up
    8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    Cars
    9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    people talking over others
    10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    poking i dont get it
    11. What’s your least favorite color?
    red or orange
    12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    they dont say how they feel and everything is always ok
    13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    hmmm probably dorathy perkins or m&s
    14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    im all about myself and not others
    15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    my tummy
    16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    egg or sewage
    17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    waking up early cause if i get up too early im sick
    18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    foundation my skin is too light for it and i look orange
    19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
    printed leggins
    20. What’s your least favorite website?
    ask.fm whats the point!

11. avatarMorgan says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    Corn on the cob!

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    Any math classes are a nightmare!

3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran

4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
    Taylor Swift. I really can’t stand her.

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    True Blood at the moment. This past season was awful!

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    Bugs

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    I don’t like that my mom can be naive when it comes to people.

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    2001: A Space Odyssey.

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    People who gossip!

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    Everything!

11. What’s your least favorite color?
    Blue

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    Yes, they like to blame our periods for when we get angry. Can’t stand it.

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    Sears!

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    My laziness!

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    My legs! I have some scars :(

16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    Rum!

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    Waking up early!

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    Eyeshadow!

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
    Neon pants. Not really my thing.

20. What’s your least favorite website?
    Facebook!

12. avatarnoemi says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    chilli
    2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    MATH
    3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    anything of chris brown, kanye or lil wayne
    4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
    chris brown, kanye, lil wayne
    5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    shake it up and austin and ally
    6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    snakes
    7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    overreact
    8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    i forgot what its called but its something to do with an orange and its from the 70′s and its VERY DISGUSTING! DONT WATCH!
    9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    being ignored
    10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    being ignored
    11. What’s your least favorite color?
    puke green or gray
    12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    act like jerks to girls that dont look like freakin models
    13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    forever 21 only cause its small
    14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    how insecure and attention craving i am
    15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    my fat
    16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    anything gross
    17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    waking up early
    18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    anything clownish and retarded

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
    dressing like a hoochie
    20. What’s your least favorite website?
    twitter

13. avatarfabforever says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    Taro
    2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    Science and History
    3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    C’mon C’mon – 1D
    4. Which celebrities do you really not like?

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    Jessie
    6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    Bugs
    7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    Care more about work than their selves
    8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    Shutter Island
    9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    Dirty people laying or sitting on my bed
    10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    Fake profiles
    11. What’s your least favorite color?
    Brown
    12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    Biting their nails
    13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    Aeropostale
    14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    My bipolarness
    15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    Feet
    16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    Must
    17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    waking up early
    18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    foundation or cover up anything related
    19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?

20. What’s your least favorite website?

14. avatarNiecyBaby716 says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever?
    CLAMS

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most?
    ENGLISH

3. What’s your least favorite song right now?
    I LOVE IT – ICONA POP

4. Which celebrities do you really not like?
    NONE

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now?
    MOST REALITY SHOWS

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes?
    BUGS

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand.
    WHEN I HAVE A BAD DAY AND JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE. MY MOM ASSUMES SHE KNOWS THE REASON WHY I’M UPSET AND TALKS ABOUT IT WHEN I DON’T WANT TOO.

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
    AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve?
    RATCHETNESS =P

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?
    PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY CAN’T CALL AND WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE

11. What’s your least favorite color?
    HOT PINK

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy?
    PLAY GAMES

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.
    BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like?
    I GET TOO EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED AND CLINGY, I’M ALSO SENSITIVE AND I OVERTHINK

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
    MY BOOBS… OR LACK THEREOF.

16. What’s your least favorite smell?
    REALLY STRONG PERFUMES

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework?
    BOTH

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    FALSE EYELASHES

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand?
    LEGGINGS AND SKIRTS

20. What’s your least favorite website?
    FACEBOOK

15. avatarmay1823 says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? Tomatoes or pickles

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? Math or science

3. What’s your least favorite song right now? We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? Jersey Shore cast, Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? Shake It Up, Ant Farm, etc.

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? I absolutely hate both

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. Ask how my old friends are doing when I don’t talk to them anymore

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Jack and Jill

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? Tapping a pen on the desk

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? When people constantly change their relationship status

11. What’s your least favorite color? Not sure

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? Act different around their friends

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. Hollister

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? I seem to need attention a lot

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? Thighs

16. What’s your least favorite smell? My dads homemade chex mix while its cooking. It seriously makes me sick.

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? Homework

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? Any unless I have to

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? Shorts with pockets sticking out the bottom, leggings as pants

20. What’s your least favorite website? Instagram or Twitter

16. avatarforever17 says:

1. Pizza, noodles, Kraft dinner, olives, mayonnaise, ketchup, spaghetti, ranch dressing, fish ad bruise, potato.
    2. Gym and math
    3. blurred lines is kind of annoying, and I hate anything like screamo.
    4. Um idk. I don’t really like Kanye West.
    5. What’s up warthogs.
    6. Both
    7. Nag
    8. Madagascar 3. Forced- it was a school trip
    9. When they show what’s gonna happen next on a tv show
    10. Don’t have FB
    11. Red and yellow
    12. Say stuff about girls and tell and don’t regret it or say sorry.
    13. Riffs
    14. Idk
    15. Idk
    16. Some foods, sweat, etc.
    17. Homework

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. none

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? all of it

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? my face

16. What’s your least favorite smell? none

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? early

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear? bronzer

19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? shorts were the pockets come out the ends

20. What’s your least favorite website? porn websites

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2012/09/23/things-i-hate-survey/#ixzz2XGRNme9l

18. avatarmewgal25 says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? FISH !!

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? history..omg

3. What’s your least favorite song right now?phillip phillips home..haha

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? Kim Kardashian

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? lol like here comes honey boo boo, and extreme couponing

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? snakes

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. NAG !

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? haha like 21 jump street

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? rude people..trying to hard

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook? like everything lol

11. What’s your least favorite color? yellow..

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? spit! and not listening..

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in. areopostal..

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? i lie..

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? eyebrows haha even tho i wax them

16. What’s your least favorite smell? like cake..

17. What do you hate more: waking up early or doing homework? uh waking up early all together

18. What kind of makeup do you refuse to wear?
    Rimmle mascara
    19. What fashion trend do you just not understand? high low skirts

20. What’s your least favorite website? like facebook haha..

19. avatarSakura-chan says:

1. What’s your least favorite food ever? Green vegetables

2. When it comes to school, which class or subject do you hate the most? Math!

3. What’s your least favorite song right now? Anything by JB or 1D

4. Which celebrities do you really not like? Kim Kardashian, Beiber, 1D,

5. What’s your least favorite TV show that’s on TV right now? I’m Having Their Baby..that show is so sad

6. What do you hate more: bugs or snakes? Bugs

7. Name one thing your parents do that you can’t stand. They don’t listen

8. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?

9. What’s your number one biggest pet peeve? Smacking food while chewing

10. Honestly, what do you think is the worst thing about Facebook?

11. What’s your least favorite color? Bright colors like yellow and orange

12. Is there one thing guys do that drives you crazy? When they get mad at games

13. Name your least favorite store to shop in.

14. What is something about your own personality you don’t like? How I say yes to everything

15. Which part of your body do you dislike the most? My stomach, thighs, and arms

16. What’s your least favorite smell? Anything gross