Survey: All About Your Body Hair

Body hair isn’t something that gets talked about all the time. People think it’s gross or weird or falls into the category of TMI. But, um, why? Everyone has body hair! We all deal with it. We all know what it looks like. Let’s just talk about it!

And so we decided to make a survey all about your body hair. Even if you’re totally weirded out about talking about it in public, you can do it here and no one will know! Check out the questions, embrace the hair on your legs and copy and paste this into the comments to get started.

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?

6. Do you shave down there?

7. Do you like when guys shave down there?

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?

Kim Kardashian

Kim K spends a crazy amount of money to keep her body hair in check | Source: WENN

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?

14. Do you shave your arms?

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?

17. Do your parents know you shave?

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?

19. What color is most of your body hair?

20. Would you ever go au naturale?

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarAlex says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? Not really.

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? Legs, Armpits, Bikini.

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? Not overly.

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? Nope.

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? 11.

6. Do you shave down there? Occasionally

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? Doesn’t matter much

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? Weekly.

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? Yes, I was so embarressed.

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? Nope.

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? Never.

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? I would.

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? The whole winter season.

14. Do you shave your arms? Nope.

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? my toes

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? nope.

17. Do your parents know you shave? yup

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? rarely

19. What color is most of your body hair? light brown or black

20. Would you ever go au naturale? Nope

2. avatarKatherine says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    normal, i think.. lol
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    pits and legs
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    ehh i mean, its natural. but kinda gross
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    yeah. NO MORE RAZOR BURN!
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    12…?
    6. Do you shave down there?
    yeah
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    uhm. idk?
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    armpits- every other day. legs-like every few days. but winter, its honestly like every two weeks. lol
    YES. SO AWKWARD.
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    tweeze
    11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    yeah….
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    3 weeks… i love winter.
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    no. thats just weird.
    uhhh i dont think so.
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    duh.
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    literally every time. get razor burn every time too, no matter what.
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    dark brown, like my hair. except my thighs and arms. thats blonde. im weird.
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    NO. NONONONONO.

3. avatarBarbiee,,xx says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    -the normal amount
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    -legs armpits and downthere
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    no not all the time
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    maybe just to see the result
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    i was in year 7 soo….11
    6. Do you shave down there?
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    ive never actually had sex before but i think i would yeah
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    as often as i need to which is usually every 2nd day
    yes i have…mortifying experience
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    yes i do

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    no thankfully i havent
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    i probably wouldnt simply because the idea of someother chick doing that down there to me is a little embarrasing id only do a homejob
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    10 years lol but thats before i was allowed to after that its been a religious habit
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    ew no
    only the usual places
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    only if it went no further than just making out
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    hahaha i got the hang of it after the first few hundred times. i still have some tiny scars from when i did.
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    blonde
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    …..NO

4. avatarK says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    a. I have a lot down there but not much on my legs or arms.
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    a. My armpits – they’re the only place I do shave
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    a. A lot does.
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    a. Never. I’m happy with what I got.
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    a. I haven’t started yet. I’m don’t have much on my legs and my mum told me that once I start it’ll grow back thicker so I’m trying to put it off for as long as possible
    6. Do you shave down there?
    a. I tried once but I stopped cos I figured I didn’t need to.
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    a. I think its sweet but I don’t really mind.
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    a. I shave my armpits as soon as the hair gets long enough to shave again.
    a. Never.
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    a. No. I’m scared of the pain. AAAAAH!!!
    11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    a. Yeah. I shaved it off.
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    a. No way. I’m way too much of a wimp. I don’t think the pain would be worth it.
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    a. N/A
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    a. No.
    a. I don’t think so.
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    a. Definitely not. But I hope all guys I do hook up with wouldn’t care if I did.
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    a. My mum knows I shave my armpits. At first she was reluctant to let me bu then I explained to her how embarrassing it was and she taught me all the tricks she knows.
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    a. I haven’t yet. But once when I was little I found an unused razor in my mum’s cupboard and skinned my finger. It really hurt.
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    a. The same colour as the hair on my head. Dark brown.
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    a. Maybe once, just to try it.

5. avatarZaria says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? A: Yes, on my legs. :(

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? A: Arms

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? A: Yes, it grosses me OUT.

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? A: I don’t know right now.

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? A: Around 12.

6. Do you shave down there? A: Ewww…. But no because I’m not hairy down there.

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? A: No comment.

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? A: I shave my legs daily because my legs are hairy. That’s why I don’t wear skirts often

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? A: No

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? A: No

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? A: Yeah.. -.-

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? A; No

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? A; 3 days

14. Do you shave your arms? A; Yeah, but they aren’t hairy

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? A; Yeah, and it’s my behind.

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? A: I dunno. -.-

17. Do your parents know you shave? A; Yeah

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? A; About 2 or 3 times

19. What color is most of your body hair? A; Dark brown

20. Would you ever go au naturale? A; You mean all natural? And yeah

6. avatarMISS CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? no,not really

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?arms,legs,armpits

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?no why should it,its mine

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?NEVER

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?13

6. Do you shave down there?yes

7. Do you like when guys shave down there?i didnt know they could LOL

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?once or twice a week

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something?yes

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?no

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?yes

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?no

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?well i just started not to long ago so i guess 12 years LOL

14. Do you shave your arms?YES

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing?my hands & down there GROSS

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?if i really like him & he feels the same way yeah

17. Do your parents know you shave?my mom

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?not really

19. What color is most of your body hair?black? what other color should it be?

20. Would you ever go au naturale?whats that?

7. avatarMyBeautyMyLife says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? Yes

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? Armpits and Legs

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? Not really

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? Yes

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? 12

6. Do you shave down there? Yeah sometimes!

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? Just so it’s not out of control but I don’t like them looking like they’re prepubescent (or however you spell that)

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? Legs – When I need to; Armpits – Like every other day! They grow like crazy!!! ):

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? Yup

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? Oh yeah..not fun but not very noticable

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? Yes please

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? Haha like 2 months…I’m a swimmer.

14. Do you shave your arms? I did once. Worst. Mistake. Ever. Don’t. Do. It.

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? My tummy ):

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? Heck no.

17. Do your parents know you shave? Yes

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? Like 1 out of 100 times

19. What color is most of your body hair? Dark blonde

20. Would you ever go au naturale? Ha no.

8. avatarGirlunknown says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? Nopes its a normal amount

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? Legs and underarm area

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? No body hair is natural. why would it be gross?

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? Nah too expensive

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? 12 i think

6. Do you shave down there? Yeah but not all of it

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? It dosnt matter to me

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? Everyday for my armpits and every week for my legs

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? Yeah but it wasn’t very noticeable

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? Both

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? Yes! but i took care of it by waxing

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? I would get one

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? A month

14. Do you shave your arms? No

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? Nope

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? Yes

17. Do your parents know you shave? Yeah my mom was the first person i told when i wanted to start shaving

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? Rarely

19. What color is most of your body hair? light brown/blonde which is weird since my natural hair color is a dark brown

20. Would you ever go au naturale? I have during the winter

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? Weekly

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? Yes

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? Yes

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? I havent n I would

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? A few weeks

14. Do you shave your arms? No

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? Hell Yeah

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? No

17. Do your parents know you shave? Yes

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? Everytime I shave

19. What color is most of your body hair? Black

20. Would you ever go au naturale? No

10. avatarAllison says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    A normal amount(:
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    Armpits, legs in the summer time(not so much during winter)
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    Nahh
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    Yeah maybe
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    12ish
    6. Do you shave down there?
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    Once a week
    Yeah a few times, nothing major though.
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    Every once in a while I’ll tweeze them
    11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    I will one day
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    Two weeks
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    Big toe :/
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    Yeah(:
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    Not often. 1/10 times
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    Brown
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    Maybe “down there” but no where else

11. avatarShellSapp says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    Naturally. I’m Italian.

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    My legs.

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    I hate it on myself and I hate it on guys on the chest and back.

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    Yeah

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    10.

6. Do you shave down there?
    All the time.

7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    It looks a lot better when they do.

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    Legs: Once or twice a week
    Armpits: Everyday

Once and it was awful

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    Tweeze

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    Yup

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    I’m too terrified

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    Two weeks.

14. Do you shave your arms?
    Yup

Yeah

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    Probably not

17. Do your parents know you shave?
    Of course

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    I’m a pro now.

19. What color is most of your body hair?
    Dark brown… ugh

20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    If the world ran out of razors.

12. avatarMary says:

1.Way too much :(
    2.My legs,thighs, face and armpits.
    3.Not only does it gross me out, it prevents me from wearing clothes i like to wear.
    4.Already have on my face.
    5.I was 6-8 i think…way early.
    6.Yes but not too much. Only when i feel like it.
    7.I dont really care, it’s their body so they decide.
    8.Every other day, pretty much with every shower. I slack in the winter.
    9.since my hair is dark, i just end up wearing pants if i forget, so no.
    10.Itweeze my eyebrows because waxing can cause wrinkles.
    11.I think i came outof the womb with a moustache!
    12.Yeah! Ive already tried it :) too bad hair grows back…
    13.Probably two weeks but in the winter when everyone wears pants.
    14.No, even though my arm hairs are long and black i dont want them to get any thicker.
    15.Trythe whole thing!! Back, butt, neck, belly, chest (even boob!!!), cheeck, and shoulder hair!! And my hair is dark, black and thick! It makes me hate myself!
    16.uh… I dont’t hookup anyway but yes if hedoesnt care.
    17.yeah both of them do but i dont talk to my dad about it cuz, well…. Ya knooow…
    18.Not that mutch actually, only when i get a new razor and venus oneslast like a month long so yeah!
    19.Blackish Brown :’(
    20.Yea if “certain People” wouldn’t mind ;)

13. avatarMariartist says:

1) yep
    2) legs
    3) not really
    4) yes
    5) 11 or 12
    6) tried it, not anymore :P
    7) I have no clue
    8) every other day
    9) ERGHH YES
    10) unfortunately, yes
    11) yep, italian genes :P
    12) nope, probably not
    13) a month (freezing weather ftw!)
    14) nuh-uh
    15) sometimes my toes D:
    16) ummm… idk??
    17) yeah
    18) every now and then
    19) black, but brown head-hair
    20) maybe

14. avatarkelsie says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    Armpits and legs.

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    Not unless it is a guy and he looks like a gorilla.

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    i was in the 5th grade so 11

6. Do you shave down there?
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    legs- once or twice a week, armpits= every day

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    Both

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    no/no

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    a month
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    around my belly button.
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    almost never
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    dark brown
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?

15. avatarRebecca says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? no

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? armpits

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? on females

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? maybe

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? 12

6. Do you shave down there? yes

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? i don’t mind

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? whenever I see anthing there, on average about twice a week for armpits and weekly for legs and down below

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? yes, i have to wear tights

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? no, my eyebrows are pretty good naturally

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? no

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? yes

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? a fortnight, when i was little and first started and just forgot

14. Do you shave your arms? ew no

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? no?

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? probably

17. Do your parents know you shave? yes

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? like once in the whole time i’ve been shaving

19. What color is most of your body hair? black, but my arms and legs and blonde so they’re not that bad

20. Would you ever go au naturale? yes

16. avatarAfrogal says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    None
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    Sometimes
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    I’m not really sure what that is, but if it can cause physical harm to me or hurts really badly then no
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    I’ve never shaved my legs, I don’t wear short clothing
    6. Do you shave down there?
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    IDK
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    I don’t shave my legs, but probably my armpits like once a month or twice a month
    I don’t go outside wearing that type of clothing, so I can’t relate
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    It’s against my religion. so NO
    11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? got a little one now
    Little one I got it waxed, but yea thats just it
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? no, ow
    Nope
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? 2 or 3 weeks
    Like all my life
    14. Do you shave your arms? no. thats weird
    No, I don’t want hairy arms
    15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? like 3 strands come from my big toe lol
    Yea
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? yeah. my boyfriend
    I would never hook up with anyone
    17. Do your parents know you shave? yea my mom buys my razors
    No duh
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? never have
    There was a lot of time I acidently cut on the skin of down there , it wasn’t that bad
    19. What color is most of your body hair? Dark.. black i guess
    Black
    20. Would you ever go au naturale? i have and it was a big mess.. but comfortable
    When you mean au naturale not shave, well I kind of do, but thats only because my family is not hairy, like my cousin hardly has eyebrow hair so I don’t really fret about shaving constantly. One of the reasons why I have short hair as well. But I have to at least shave down their and my armpit once a month, It’s just gross and extremely uncomfortable.

17. avatarPeggy says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    Yes, towards me it’s a lot, but compared to others I have half the hair they do.
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    None, I stopped shaving
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    At times
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    No, I rather do sugar paste waxing
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    Around 11 I guess
    6. Do you shave down there?
    No, there isn’t that much and I don’t want to make it worse
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    I don’t really care if they shave or not ‘down there’
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    I never shave my armpits and stopped shaving my legs, trying to get into sugar paste waxing
    Almost, but I was more conscious about my stretch marks
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    I leave my eyebrows alone, they’re bushy to me, but according to my friends they’re perfect
    11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    Yes and I still do :( According to my families logic, I need to wash my face with more water and to scrub my mini mustache roughly with a towel
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    A bikini wax is just waxing around that area right? I barely have hair there, so no
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    About 1 year, and still going
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    Use to, they’re very hairy at the moment
    Nope,
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    I’m not into the whole hook up thing, but to be with a guy and forget to shave… The guy better be a good one that doesn’t care or else he’s gonna be in the dumpster
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    At least once every time I shave
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    There’s half that’s black, while the other half is a dark brown
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    What’s au naturale? Go all natural? Sure why not, don’t see why I should care about what people think of me :)

18. avatarKarly says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? Not compared to some people. Mine is very fine.

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? My underarms.

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? Not really. Only guy’s underarms after watching that one Axe commercial…

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? No.

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? Twelve or thirteen.

6. Do you shave down there? No.

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? I wouldn’t know.

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? Armpits, every other day. Legs, I wanna say every seven to ten days.

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? Uh yeah. Many times. That’s when I pull out the pantyhose!

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? I get them threaded.

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? I try to remove it before it turns into a full-out stache.

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? I haven’t, but I’m thinking I will.

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? Like a month during the winter.

14. Do you shave your arms? No. I removed some hair on one of my forearms before, and now I regret it.

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? Um… my toes and fingers, my upper lip, and around my navel.

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? Yeah, sure.

17. Do your parents know you shave? Yes.

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? I have never cut my legs while shaving. But I have cut my armpit. >_<

19. What color is most of your body hair? Black.

20. Would you ever go au naturale? On my legs, sure. My underarms, no.

19. avatarSh'lante says:

20. avatarJawanza says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? No, i shave

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? underarms and legs

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? no just dont like the way it feels

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? uuhhh if it takes away the dark underarm problem then yeah

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? 12-ish

6. Do you shave down there? yea not completely bald tho

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? i dont mind. just shouldnt be bald. more of a fade

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? once or twice a week

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? YES i hated myself

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? no i have a natural arch