Survey: All About Your Body Hair

Body hair isn’t something that gets talked about all the time. People think it’s gross or weird or falls into the category of TMI. But, um, why? Everyone has body hair! We all deal with it. We all know what it looks like. Let’s just talk about it!

And so we decided to make a survey all about your body hair. Even if you’re totally weirded out about talking about it in public, you can do it here and no one will know! Check out the questions, embrace the hair on your legs and copy and paste this into the comments to get started.

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?

6. Do you shave down there?

7. Do you like when guys shave down there?

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?

Kim Kardashian

Kim K spends a crazy amount of money to keep her body hair in check | Source: WENN

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?

14. Do you shave your arms?

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?

17. Do your parents know you shave?

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?

19. What color is most of your body hair?

20. Would you ever go au naturale?

Take more surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarflaxy says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    Normal

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    My pits and legs

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    I dont remember, but maybe about 10

6. Do you shave down there?
    Sometimes

7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    Dont care, dont like guys, lol

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    Legs – once a week. Armpits almost every day.

Yes… but it wasnt that bad.

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    Sometimes.

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    Not really

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    Haven’t had, but why not. Not so important for me.

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    When I was little, well… many years :D but atm… a couple of weeks

14. Do you shave your arms?

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?

17. Do your parents know you shave?
    Yes, why should they care anyway

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    Rarely. Im that good

19. What color is most of your body hair?
    Dark brown. Sometimes black.

20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    Why not

2. avatardizzy23 says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    Yeah, I think so
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    Legs, Armpits, Bikini line, Down there
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    Grade seven or Eight so about 12
    6. Do you shave down there?
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    I don’t know, I have to see will probably prefer them to
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    Two to three times a week
    9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? Once, when I had swimming lessons

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    yes i’ve waxed and tweezed them

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    Sadly yes and I hate it

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    I would
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    one or two weeks
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    No, I used to but stopped
    Belly button, toes and knuckle
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    Depends on who and if i really like them or not
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    Never
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    Brown, or Dark brown
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    Never

3. avatarWolfGirl54 says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? sort of

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? armpits

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? yes!

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? nah

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? maybe 11?

6. Do you shave down there? Sometimes. It’s irritating (and small towns theres no waxing places not like I’d try it. I’m scared)

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? Not sure…

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? armpits (every two days) I shave my legs when I have to from like August til April then in summer like every week

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? dress yeah. but no one even noticed

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? tweeze rarely

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? nope

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? Never have, but i might

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? i wanna say three-ish months in winter

14. Do you shave your arms? did once but i realized all my friends had hard arm hair (like our legs) then I stopped.

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? besides down there, my stomach

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? probably

17. Do your parents know you shave? well duh

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? once in a blue moon

19. What color is most of your body hair? arms and stomach is like a light golden brown (barley noticable) and down there/armpits are dark brown

20. Would you ever go au naturale? Um… doubtful. Very insecure

4. avatarOliviaNow says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? not too much

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? armpits, bikini

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? it’s natural, so i wouldn’t say it grosses me out

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? yes

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? probs.. 12? it was middle school, and i was so self-conscious then. i probably didn’t really need to that much but i couldn’t not, or everyone would unleash the judgement. though that did happen anyway.

6. Do you shave down there? yes

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? naked mole rat is a no-go. just be well groomed, that’s all.

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? armpits are probs a few times a week and legs are once or twice depending on my schedule and where i’m going.

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? omg yeah. awkward.

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? tweeze

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? sometimes i am self-conscious about it

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? yes

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? a month or two

14. Do you shave your arms? no

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? i guess my stomach? i don’t really care though. i think that trail is sexy on a guy and it isn’t super prominent on me, so i don’t really fuss about it

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? maybe

17. Do your parents know you shave? yes

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? never

19. What color is most of your body hair? brown

20. Would you ever go au naturale? hair is natural… but i like to wear bikinis so..

5. avataranona says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    Maybe compared to girls who shave a lot I do.
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    none
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    Around 15, I think? I used to be so scared of it.
    6. Do you shave down there?
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    I don’t see the point of anyone shaving down there.
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    I almost never shave my legs because I don’t tend to show them off. As for my armpits, probably every month or so, if I had to guess.
    what
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    No, but I’ve considered it.
    11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    I don’t think so.
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    I never have and I don’t want to.
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    See my answer to question 8.
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    No, because I don’t need to.
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?

17. Do your parents know you shave?
    Yeah
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    I’ve done so like maybe once.
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    black
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    Yeah

6. avatarJane says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair? not really

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week? my legs and armpits

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no? not really

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal? no

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs? the first time i did it i was eleven, but i didn’t start doing it regulary until i was 13

6. Do you shave down there? no.

7. Do you like when guys shave down there? i have no idea

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits? once a week

9. Have you ever forgotten to shave your legs when you were wearing a dress or a bikini or something? well, there was that one time i wore a skirt to school when i’d only half shaved my legs

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows? a little, but i hate it

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on? yeah

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax? no.

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs? all summer

14. Do you shave your arms? no. i like my arm hair

15. Do you grow hair in any part of your body that you think is super embarrassing? my fingers and toes

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave? probably not

17. Do your parents know you shave? not that i’m aware of

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving? one small cut every now and again

19. What color is most of your body hair? brown

20. Would you ever go au naturale? i guess

7. avatarclara says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    the normal amount i guess
    2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    my legs armpits arms
    3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    not really
    4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    possibly
    5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    not sure 11 i think
    6. Do you shave down there?
    i used to but im giving it a break cause it was getting irritated
    7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    i dont mind they can do what they want
    8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    at least once a week maybe more
    yes it happens
    10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    no i trim them but thats it
    11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    nope
    12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    no but i want to
    13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    2 weeks
    14. Do you shave your arms?
    yes i have to
    my feet and stomach
    16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    yeah
    17. Do your parents know you shave?
    i hope so
    18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    not a lot every now and then
    19. What color is most of your body hair?
    light brown/blonde
    20. Would you ever go au naturale?

8. avatarMorgan says:

1. Do you have a lot of body hair?
    Eh, I honestly have no idea!

2. What parts of your body do you shave at least once a week?
    My legs since I’m always wearing dresses!

3. Does body hair totally gross you out or no?
    Not really, I mean it IS natural!

4. Would you ever consider getting laser hair removal?
    Yes, maybe on my thighs since that is always a hassle to shave! (And I’m really lazy)

5. How old were you when you first started shaving your legs?
    I can’t remember! But I’m sure it was once I entered high school.

6. Do you shave down there?
    I shave around there, and do a little trimming now and then! I like being natural, but clean-ish.

7. Do you like when guys shave down there?
    It honestly doesn’t matter to me!

8. How often do you shave your legs and armpits?
    Legs every week, and armpits about every two weeks!

I actually didn’t forget, I just chose not to that day. The hair wasn’t all that noticeable. :)

10. Do you wax/tweeze your eyebrows?
    Both! But lately I’ve just been a tweezer.

11. Have you ever had a little mustache going on?
    Not a mustache, but I do get a little patch of hair on the side of my mouth. Ugh.

12. Would you or have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
    I haven’t, but I most certainly would.

13. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs?
    3 months! During winter season I don’t even bother!

14. Do you shave your arms?
    Yes! My arms can get really hairy!

My stomach! o_o

16. Would you hook up with a guy even if you forgot to shave?
    No I don’t think I would.

17. Do your parents know you shave?
    Of course!

18. How often do you cut yourself shaving?
    Honestly? When I shave my legs there’s at least ONE trickle of blood.

19. What color is most of your body hair?
    Black!

20. Would you ever go au naturale?
    Depends! Chances are yes. Gotta accept all of me :)

9. avatarforever17 says:

More than I want.
    Legs, my leg hair grows back soooo fast.
    Nope. I just don’t really like it.
    No, I mean the thought has come to my head but no I would not have that done.
    12. Only last year.
    Sometimes, not always
    Idk.
    Legs about 1 or 2 times a week, I don’t shave my armpits really cause I don’t need to yet.
    Um yeah, and it doesn’t really bother me.
    Tweeze sometimes.
    No way!
    Other than before I started shaving, 1 and a half months approximately.
    No, but I did it once.
    Um no
    Idk.
    My mom knows I shave my legs.
    Never