Well guys, it looks like summer 2012 is officially over. It’s starting to get just a teensy bit cooler out, fall fashion has pushed out all of the bikinis and neon crop tops we’re so used to seeing in the mall and school has started. Major sad face. I’m going to miss lazy beach days and warm nights just as much as you!
But instead of wallowing in the fact that we have to wait another seven months before summer makes a comeback, you should think about the awesome things you did in the past three months. Or, you know, the not so awesome things. Tell us all about your summer in this survey – just copy and paste the questions into the comments.
1. Were you in summer school?
2. Did you have a summer job? If so, where?
3. How often did you go the beach this summer?
4. What was the most fun thing you did all summer?
5. Did you go on vacation at all this summer? If so, where?
6. Which of your friends were you closest with this summer?
7. What was the worst thing you did?
8. Did you do anything you totally regret?
9. Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
10. Or did you have a casual summer fling instead?
11. Be honest: how many people did you kiss the last three months?
12. Did you experience anything totally new this summer?
13. Is summer your favorite season?
14. Who did you spend most of your time with?
15. Where did you spend most of your time?
16. Did you read any good books this summer?
17. What was the best movie you saw all summer?
18. Did you get grounded at all?
19. Did you get to see the sunrise at all this summer?
20. Are you already counting down the days until next summer?