By now, I think we can officially say that summer is over. Sigh. But as great as summer 2012 was, looking forward to a new school year is always kind of exciting – even if we don’t really want to admit it. And while the first day of school is important, we all know what it’s really about: catching up with the friends you haven’t seen, showing off a new outfit and scooping out any new hotties.
Since you’ve probably already been thinking about what your first day will be like, these questions should be easy (and fun, obvs!). And if you haven’t given it a second thought? Well then this will help you plan! Copy and paste the questions into the comments and start answering.
1. When is your first day of school?
2. Admit it – are you a little excited to go back to school?
3. What grade or year are you going into?
4. Have you planned your outfit yet? If so, what is it?
5. What’s your first class on your first day?
6. Who are you most excited to see in school?
7. Are you going to a brand new school this year?
8. What are you most nervous about for the first day back?
9. How are you getting to school? Walking, driving yourself, taking the bus, etc.
10. What are you going to miss the most about the summertime?
11. Who are you least excited to see?
12. Have you bought all of your school supplies yet?
13. Are you going to play a sport this year?
14. What are your goals for this school year?
15. Is there anything you want to do differently?
16. Do you have any classes with your best friend?
17. Did you buy an outfit just for the first day of school?
18. Are you already counting down to your first break?
19. What’s your least favorite class on your first day?
20. Are you doing anything to celebrate your first day back?