As great as the summer is (and it’s pretty freakin’ great), you have to admit that the fall is an awesome season as well. Think about it: pumpkin spice lattes, Halloween, cozy sweaters, colorful leaves… I mean, do I really need to go on? And even if you’re dreading the first day of school, you know you’re also kind of looking forward to a fresh start to a new school year. Admit it!
This survey is all about getting excited for fall. What are you most looking forward to? Or maybe, what are you really not happy about? We want to know all about it. Once you take this survey, we’re pretty sure you’ll be counting down the days until the weather starts getting just a little bit cooler and crisper. Just copy and paste the questions into the comments and go!
1. If you’re going back to school in the fall, what grade or year are you going into?
2. What are your goals for this school year?
3. When it comes to school, what are you dreading the most?
4. Do you have any exciting plans for this new school year?
5. What piece of fall fashion are you most excited to buy?
6. Have you already started thinking about what you want to be for Halloween?
7. What do you think is the best part of the fall?
8. What’s the worst part?
9. Do you go pumpkin picking every year?
10. What’s better: a pumpkin spice latte or apple cider?
11. Do you have classes with any of your best friends this year?
12. Which class are you least excited to take this year?
13. Have you ever jumped into a huge pile of leaves?
14. Would you rather have it be hot and humid out (like the summer) or cool and breezy out (like the fall)?
15. Do you have any fun back to school traditions?
16. Which TV show are you most excited to see new episodes of (finally!)?
17. Which summer TV show are you going to miss the most?
18. Have you started your back-to-school shopping already?
19. Be honest: did you do your summer reading?
20. Which class are you most excited to take this year?