A good rule for back to school prep that a lot of girls forget about? Important stuff for your locker.
Keep a stash of the following for your locker–you never know when you’ll have to stay late after school unexpectedly, or when slight but potentially embarrassing emergencies may erupt. You’ll thank us on those days you change purses and forget to put everything into your new bag!
* A sweatshirt or jacket for unexpectedly cool days (never know when your school’s thermostat may go nuts!)
* A bottle of water if your fountains are gross or far from your classrooms
* Pads or tampons (you may want to hide these in a brown paper bag)
* Blotting sheets if you get shiny
* Granola bars or other healthy but non-perishable snack for when you’re stuck late and don’t have change for a vending machine
* Mini deodorant in case you get sweaty after gym class
You may want to snag a caddy or shelves to keep all your books organized, too!