Wanna Know Your Horoscope? A Peek At August 2012!

Taking a peek into the future is pretty fun stuff. But here at Gurl, we don’t believe that your future is totally laid out in stone (or in the stars)–instead, we think each of us (that means YOU) has the power to make her own destiny.

That’s why as you read your horoscope, you’ll see that you have a “Power Play” for the month. Think of these as ways for you to take your future into your own hands, and make your awesome, amazing, fun, and crazy life exactly what you want it to be!

Ready to get started, girl? (Of course you are!) Click on your sign below to read your monthly horoscope for August 2012!

March 21-April 19

December 22-January 19

January 20-February 18

February 19-March 20

Posted in: Quizzes & Fun
Tags: , ,

1. avatarsmarkadams8 says:

Zodiac recognizes mankind to not merely relying on inherited genes and the surroundings, and also from the condition of each of our photo voltaic technique at the moment of birth. The planet’s are generally thought to be fundamental life-forces, the equipment we live and eat along with the foundation each of our quite material. These planetary makes accept different forms, determined by their own zodiacal situation and so on the direction they connect with each other.

2. avatarTrendyNerdLuvMB says:

I’m an Aries!

#Team Aries! 8^D

3. avatarSpontaneousGurl says:

Thankyou! i love my horoscopes. i even have a trusted website like as follows : http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/free.php justy click on the no registration button and your good to go!!! follow instructions. GO ON IT! YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

4. avatarEvilMind13 says:

Scary true. I’m surprised how accurate this is.

5. avatarMoni Auraai says:

lolz part of this is true already! This is why i like horoscopes cause they tell you when to expect in the future. And school is coming up so i may be the new “celebrity” a group? Looking forward to it!

6. avatarveronica says:

Its sooo weird because I actually am in a new relationship but he’s not new in my life I’ve known him for 3 years now. Haha weird right?

7. avatarEmilie says:

I’m going to have a good love live? I need that, I was just thinking about my crush! <3

8. avatarTiffany says:

Is this rubbish even true!!!!!!!!!!!

9. avatarLIbertyrocks says:

Could you change the pic for scorpio, id go through them looking for my sign then id see ive got the ungliest -_-

10. avatarnella8x8 says:

a new love relationship with a strong, caring partner ?? Yes, please :)

11. avatarIsa says:

Hey, Im Leo!
    I love reading horoscopes during this time, bc is when everything is good to me!

12. avatarShweta says:

I understand the first bit and then it comes to Act on a decision that in your soul you’ve already made.
    And then throwing out the trash -.- horoscopes are confusing sometimes.

• avatarJoanna Martine Woolfolk says:

Hi, Capricorn Shweta. This is Joanna Martine Woolfolk, the astrologer who writes your Gurl.com monthly Horoscope. I certainly don’t want you to be confused about your August forecast. The decision to act on (that you’ve already made in your soul) is about a relationship or some kind of emotional situation. You’ve been in an emotional “net,” and now you can get free by making this decision already in your soul. The Power Play advice to “throw out the trash,” speaks of getting rid of your negativity regarding your own talents or knowledge, or getting rid of non-important stuff you’ve been wasting time on that prevents you from doing something worthy of your talents. You have wonderful credentials to go forward with a special project. Read your August Horoscope again — it should be clear to you.

13. avatarMaya says:

its scary how accurate this might be

14. avatarSydney says:

Me too!

15. avatarleyla says:

that’s great! i needed that