Birthdays can be really awesome. After all, celebrating the day you were born is the one day of the year where everyone’s attention should be on you. Oh yeah, and presents, obviously. There are some people who count down to their birthdays every year and plan elaborate celebrations… and then there are other people who prefer to keep it quiet.
So, which are you? Do you love your birthday, or has it been nothing but a headache the last few years? We want to know all about what you do on your b-day and more. It’ll probably bring back some memories, plus it’s a great way to kill time! Just copy and paste the questions into the comments and go!
1. When is your birthday?
2. How old will you be on your next birthday?
3. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
4. How do you want to celebrate your next birthday?
5. Do you have any special birthday traditions?
6. Do you like your b-day or do you hate it?
7. What has been your favorite birthday so far?
8. Is there an age you’re really excited to be?
9. What age are you really not looking forward to?
10. Imagine your dream birthday: how would it go?
11. What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever gotten?
12. What about the worst?
13. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you?
14. What present do you want for your next birthday?
15. Would you rather have cake, cupcakes or ice cream for your b-day?
16. Who’s birthday did you celebrate last (friends or family)?
17. Do you wish you had a different b-day?
18. Have you ever bought yourself a birthday present?
19. Would you rather celebrate your birthday with a few close friends or have a huge party?
20. Do you share a birthday with a celebrity?