Did Miley And Jennifer Lawrence Hook Up?! Maybe.

Credit: Wenn.com

OK, we know this is just a rumor. Totally not proven. Complete and utter gossip. But we think it’s awesome and kind of really (guiltily) hope it’s true. Check out this blind item we saw over at Dlisted.

“These two young stars costarred in one of the biggest movies of the year and everyone speculated that they had an affair. But that’s only half right. The female lead DID have an on set fling – but not with her costar – with her costar’s GIRLFRIEND when she came to visit! Ironically, the girlfriend is also a major star but she wouldn’t let her hunky boyfriend join in the fun. Both women are bisexual and he’s straight.”

That’s right, maybe, just maaaaaybe Miley and Jennifer got down and dirty but wouldn’t let Liam in on the fun. We’re not one to spread gossip here or speculate about anyone’s sexuality (that’s not what we’re doing here at all)–we just happen to love these two girls and think the sheer idea of this is full of awesomesauce. If we were putting together our dream couples, Miley and Jennifer would be one of them. They’re both just so stinkin’ cool. Maybe we just miss the days of Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan being lovey-dovey all over Los Angeles.

And if this is true (which, who knows, right?!) we’re really hoping that Miley and Liam are super honest and have a ton of trust in their relationship. Because the thing is, having an open relationship can be a huge challenge–and we want them to have a long, healthy, and mainly HAPPY relationship.

Ah, but unfortunately it’s just a rumor. Still, it don’t cost a dime to dream.

Do you think they’d be adorable together? Let us know in the comments!

And don’t forget to Follow Us On Twitter!

Next check out Blake Lively Stands Up For Real Women In A Man’s World!

Posted in: Celebs & Hot News
Tags: , , , , ,

1. avatar B says:

Whoa!! I love blind items! My vote is definitely for Vanessa and Jennifer Lawrence because Josh and Vanessa did not date for too long. In fact when they did the press junket for Journey 2 in Australia I think it was, the host totally got their dating timeline off. They weren’t even dating anymore but the exchange between vanessa and Josh was really awkward. I like this article btw, and agree that if Miley and Liam have an open relationship it’s nobodies biz and we are no one to judge

2. avatar misslmh11 says:

@EmeraldPellot I honestly don’t know if I believe that. I mean seriously, if Liam and Jennifer did hook up even with Miley’s okay it wouldn’t be, “Oh, we’re just so excited that these starlets humped!” It’d be, “Oooooh, how do you think Miley REALLY feels?” Besides the fact that this rumor is probably made up, just the idea.
    But, I don’t know, my gURL author radar could be off.
    Cool pen name, by the way.

• avatar Emerald Pellot says:

I’m glad you’re thinking critically about the stuff we write here, that’s awesome! You’re half right, I wouldn’t be super excited about Liam and Jennifer hooking up because I am pretty indifferent to Liam.

But I wouldn’t be suspicious of an open relationship. I personally, think they’re great. I get where you’re coming from though, I do tend to rant about things, but usually hypocrisy and discrimination. I am all for respecting people’s private lives and personal decisions.

I thought our Sexy Times video on open relationships was great. http://www.gurl.com/videos/sex-advice/open-relationships-work/

3. avatar misslmh11 says:

It kills me how gURL can be so adamant about women’s rights and “feminism”, but this story, oh, we’re just so excited about it! I wonder if we’d be so excited about it if it were a rumor about Jennifer and Liam getting down…

• avatar Sabrina says:

Agree 100% ! They’d probably bash Jennifer and Liam if the story went like that !

• avatar Emerald Pellot says:

Why do you think so? The probably-not-even-true hookup appears to be something the three agreed was OK? We were only excited because we love Jennifer and Miley. They’re both outgoing, charming, and talented, and we think Miley is a positive role model because of how open she is about her sexuality. If Jennifer and Liam got together with Miley’s OK, we wouldn’t see the big deal. We’ve ranted and raved about Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. There’s no special treatment for girl couples on Gurl.

4. avatar Cadie says:

If it’s even true, maybe it could’ve been Jennifer and Vanessa Hudgens? Josh and Vanessa were dating while Hunger Games was filming, so they would actually fit the blind item too.