12 Bad Movies + Pandas = 12 Awesome Movies?

Some movies just suck. You may want them to be good, but they just suck. We got to thinking about some of the biggest flops in the past couple years and wondered: how can we make them good? Answer: Pandas. Yep, change the characters in the worst Adam Sandler movies into pandas and you’ve got yourself a sure fire hit (at least with us anyway). We turned our favorite movies into ones with cats and now we present you with 12 really bad movies, made really awesome with pandas.

Ghost Rider … with Pandas

Glitter … with Pandas

Sucker Punch … with Pandas

Jack and Jill … with Pandas

Green Lantern … with Pandas

Abduction … with Pandas

The Love Guru … with Pandas

Arthur … with Pandas

Real Steel … with Pandas

Beastly … with Pandas

Country Strong … with Pandas

I Know Who Killed Me … with Pandas

What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Let us know in the comments!

And don’t forget to Follow Us On Twitter!

Next check out Old School Girl Singers We Miss

Posted in: Stuff We Heart
Tags: , , , , , ,

1. avatarworldofGREEN says:

omg: lindsay lohan (with a panda head) in… I KNOW WHO KILLED ME. epic.

2. avatar4evrmileyfan13 says:

I actually like “Sucker Punch” and “Jack and Jill”

3. avatarMr.Sweet and Chedderlo1 says:

Mr.S: Pandas DO help!!! I kinda like some of those movies though :(
    Ch1: I LOVE pandas!!!!!! <3
    Ch1: :) :) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

4. avatarLeilabeth says:

why is it no one likes the same movies as me? i actually liked Abduction, Arthur and I Know Who Killed Me…

5. avatarShayla says:

Okay, Ghost Rider, Beastly, and Country Strong weren’t bad movies (gee, have you heard that one enough from all of these comments? :P)

But I do have to disagree with my fellow Gurls and side with the Big Gurl (that’s the name I’ll give the author(s) of this article, just because). Sucker Punch, quite frankly, sucked. The same story was repeated seven billions times with new costumes, weapons, and scenery. And the story wasn’t even worthwhile. After the sixth repeat, I had to fast-forward through it. Likely one of the worst movies of our generation. Although, the pandas add something to it.

6. avatarBeejay says:

Worst Movies?… Real Steel, Ghost Rider and Green Lantern?
    HELL NO!!

7. avataryes says:

i personally liked arthur an ghost rider was ok (comics be better bitches) but the rest sucked

8. avatarDoob. says:

HOW CAN YOU SAY REAL STEEL WAS THE WORST OF ALL TIME? IT WASN’T EVEN ON THE WORST OF 2012!!!!

9. avatar--- says:

lol wow half these movies are awesome what are you talking about? i agree that jack and jill sucked and I didn’t see a few others, but ghost rider, real steel, sucker punch, and the love guru were all really cool! beastly looked cool and green lantern was meh

10. avatarmanjar says:

All these movies sucked so at least pandas make it better

11. avataralex says:

new ghost rider sucked just saying

12. avatarhauntingssss says:

I actually liked Sucker Punch! The soundtrack for it is amazing and it’s visually stunning. Plus, there are worse movies out there.

13. avatarLaura says:

Jack & Jill is one of the BEST movies EVER!!!!! And Beastly is GREAT too!!!!! Who on earth came up with this list of movies?????

14. avatarILOVEGHOSTRIDER says:

OMG!!!! These movies are great. Ghost rider? Beastly? Real Steel? Gurl, you suck sometimes.

15. avatarAnnaMarie says:

For a site whose writers fancy themselves feminists, I find it odd that they don’t like a girl-power fantasy like Sucker Punch.

16. avatarAmberspej says:

Ghost Rider, Beastly, Real Steel, Green Lantern, and Abduction were great!

I agree with AlliKratt. You must’e just looked at critic’s reviews before you said this junk.

17. avatarlara says:

hey i watched sucker punch last night and its a really good movie!! its so confussing but that is what makes the movie and i would highly recomemmed it !!

(sorry about the spelling)

18. avatarAlliKratt says:

OKAY GURL, HOLD YOUR HORSES!

Ghost Rider was a brilliant, respectfully modern remake of an old classic. Don’t diss it!
    Country Strong is terrible?!!! It was a tragically real story of the demise of a star.
    Beastly was a modern remake about selfish realization…
    And please, don’t dare hate on Sucker Punch before you realize the dark twisted stories behind it.

To me, it sounds like you didn’t even watch these movies, and just looked on rotten tomatoes. And the movies you selected as terrible could reeeeeally offend some people.

• avatarCallie says:

agreed.

• avatarAwesomeOpossum says:

Alright so AlliKratt, you are reeeediculous, the movies they selected, are all extremely terrible, but that’s an opinion, deal with it, if you don’t want to be offended by these kinds of posts don’t read them, it’s an opinionated thing, so just deal

• avatarTerminator Cow says:

I haven´t either seen country strong or ever heard of it. So I really dont have the right to jump in on this. But you still need better arguments for why a movie is good. and using the fact that it is based on a true story is too much of an excuse in my opinion…

anyway. sucker punch IS awesome. I didn´t quite catch the story in it but the artistic stuff of it was awesome and really zack snyder ish! and the train scene… AWESOME real nerd gasm on that one!