We’ve probably all had run-ins with girls that left us wondering if Satan had marked them at birth in some way. It took learning about feminism, which stresses the concept of “sisterhood,” or women supporting other women, to realize that we would all be so much stronger and achieve so much more if we quit trying to tear each other down and competing with each other–and just started encouraging each other instead. Yes, we all want to achieve awesome things, but there’s room at the top for ALL of us. Feminism is awesome because it helps bring girls together and makes us stronger.
5 Reasons Feminism Is Totally Awesome
Thursday, June 7, 2012
3) Get Your Very Own Cheerleaders
More on Gurl…
- Will Being Gay Get You Arrested And Expelled?
- Stop Deciding Who Is A “Tease” (Seriously, It’s As Bad As Slut AND Prude Shaming)
- Does What You’re Reading Determine If You’re DTF?
- Slut-Shaming Is Okay If She’s Actually A Slut, Right?
- Did I Overreact By Asking My Friend To Take Down Old Pictures Of Me From Her Facebook?