Help! I Want To Lose My Virginity NOW!

girl being bullied

I don’t know the exact reason you’re a virgin – maybe the opportunity hasn’t come up,  maybe you just haven’t met the right person yet – either way, it doesn’t matter. You should have sex when you feel comfortable doing it, and when you meet the right guy to lose it to. You should never, ever have sex just because others are making you feel like you should. Losing your virginity is a big deal, and it’s not something you want to regret later in your life.

You need to tell your friends to get off your back. Don’t let them tease you and bully you for not having sex – stand up for yourself! The next time they say something, let them know you don’t want to hear it anymore. Explain that it’s your decision to make, not theirs. Let them know that what they’ve been saying is really bothering you and making you upset. Maybe they honestly don’t know that they’re hurting you. If they don’t leave you alone, maybe it’s time to consider hanging out with some new people. True friends won’t make you feel bad about yourself.

I understand wanting to lose your virginity, but rushing things just for approval, or just to get it over with, is never a good idea. When it’s supposed to happen, it’ll happen.

take care,
Heather

What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at heather@gurl.com

This girl regrets losing her virginity. Now what?

Posted in: Everything Else, Love Advice
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarMorgan says:

I’m a virgin and I really want to have sex. Not because I don’t want to be a virgin anymore or because I’m embarrassed, but because I just think it would be fun and i get horny a lot. I have a lot of guy friends but I don’t know how to make it clear that I want to have sex without looking slutty. How do I start this??? Help!

2. avatarEmma says:

I’m 14 and I just masturbate… I mean obviously I’m too young to have sex but I still feel like masturbation is the way to go. If you can find a good sex toy then great but if you can you can always just use house hold items like an electric tooth brush attached to a spoon (put it against your clit (( if you don’t know where that is then you are obviously no where near ready to have sex)) and turn in the toothbrush, it should vibrate the spoon)

3. avatarjena says:

have sex its the best feeling everr! like when he puts it in and just all that!

4. avatarEmma says:

I’m 20 and a virgin. And a girl.. my boyfriend isn’t but has to take it slow with me because it’s difficult for me (fml) to try and do it physically- so honestly don’t worry, I’m a “half virgin”

5. avatarcaribbean gurl says:

Do not try to please anyone please yourself at the end of the day its your body. No one has the right to tease you, but I can bet your friends are jealous they wish they had the courage to keep their legs crossed, but they don’t lol…. Be strong.. Sex is your choice

6. avatarFizzy94 says:

i feel exactly the same as u girls and i am a boy! I want to do it so badly as im an 18 year old boy who wants to do it and get it over and done with so i dont have to worry or think about anxmore. The sooner its over and you have lost it, the sooner you feel like a normal human person again! :D

7. avataremma says:

im 17 and still a vergin i got bullied alot for it and even now still do but it hasnt happend for ages thank god.
    eventhough they bully me im going to let them brake me

8. avatarravenamy says:

trust me it is not worth almost haveing a baby and droping out of school and loseing your friends…… trust me its just not worth it!!!!!! TRUST ME!

9. avatarBananaSprinkles says:

Never Rush into losing your virginity. I was teased about not having my first kiss till it came to a point where i didnt care who kissed me, so i got my first kiss from the biggest perv in our grade and school. I regret this terribly and i wish i could take it back. i would much rather have my Sweet Sixteen and never been kissed moment this year than losing my special first kiss, but now i at least know not to ever rush into having sex, even if im the only virgin left on this planet.

10. avatarBailey says:

My friends don’t pick on me about it, but they make really nasty jokes about sex and sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable, and wanting to loose it. I am fed up with not having sex because I get horny too often. I just wanna do it with someone that i really love and that cares about me.

• avatarteenquest says:

You may have hormones ragging right now, but to be honest, once you find the right guy, or girl( that doesn’t mean going out on a “guy” hunt instantly) you can become intimate and when the time is right, you’ll have your moment to let all of your hormones out. Don’t rush yourself.

11. avatarAnissa says:

I know how you feel! My friends also do that too, even though none of them are in great relationships or anything. Sometimes it’s concerning to think that they are more concerned about my vagina then I am. It’s such a personal choice, I’m just assuming they have their own insecurities.

12. avatarJessica says:

Your friends really don’t sound like friends to me. Teasing you constantly is bullying and teasing you about your virginity is a personal and sensitive topic, and really, really mean. I would completely ignore their teasing and not let them pressure you. I really wouldn’t want you to do something suddenly just to get your friends off your back, and then regret your decision later. Maybe you should get new friends if they don’t drop it, there are a lot nicer people out there.

13. avatarMe says:

• avatarAngie says:

Exactly. Great point. Slow and steady wins the race. It’s really hard especially for me being 15. I have raging hormones. I wanted to stop masturbating but It’s hard especially since I’ve stressed. This summer (when school is over), I plan on stopping masturbating for the whole break and letting my hormones work themselves out. Until then, I’ll be doing what I gotta do lol.. Losing your virginity is not a big deal. Patience is best. Just masturbate until you;re actually ready and find the right guy. When I get a bf I truly love, I’ll let him have it.. lol I don;t know about waiting till marriage though.

14. avatarMe says:

first of all no one should care if your a virgin or not!!! Think about this… How many of your friends ended up having a good relationship with the guy they lost their virginity to? I think you shouldn’t rush things and that your first time should be special! You don’t need to feel in such a hurry! The world ISN’T going to end if you don’t have sex… just wait for the right time and moment with the RIGHT PERSON

15. avatarAlana says:

Teasing someone about their virginity is so silly. It’s like teasing someone for never having tried a certain food or never having their ears pierced. Granted, sex is much more intimate, but if you rush into it now, later you’ll regret that you didn’t try to make it special.

16. avatarSara says:

Once your virginity is gone, it can’t ever come back. Be proud that you are one. I have been teased for being a virgin, but I just looked at it positively that I had stood my ground and didn’t give myself up so easy. It is nobody’s business but your own what happens with your body and your vagina.

17. avataramanda says:

who cares what they think! be proud that your still a virgin. not many girls can say they are and thats so sad that they feel the need to tease you. they dont sound like true friends! be strong ok? (: wait for the right boy and right time.

18. avatarJanice says:

Seriously? That´s terrible and Heather is completely right, you should never be ashamed of being a virgin. Having sex for the first time should be a very special moment with a person you love. I actually reckon your “friends” should stop being so nosy. If they really care about you, they will understand that their attitude is hurting you.

• avatarJack Mann says:

If your friends tease you for being a virgin then some of them are just jealousy of you.Do you know that a huge percentage of girls regret for having lost that virginity you wish to lose? I know two girls that wish to have waited. As a guy I would love to fall in love with a girl and be her first:)

19. avatarAnnaMarie says:

If they care that much about the contents of their vagina, they have serious personal problems.