Is This How You Look On Your Period?

Do you think periods are gross? Are you on your period and mad about it? Let us know in the comments.

Next check out Five Good Reasons To Masturbate!

Posted in: Discuss, News & Reviews
Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. avatar becca says:

The fuck…did I …..just read?!!!! Cmon girls!!! Are you that bumb to talk like that? Google,bing,yahoo,ask anything….we are so fucked if this is the type of woman who are going to breed *cries*

If you do not know something this basic like trying to understand your bodies or talking to other people please try harder

*glad I’m not a dude I don’t have to breed to any of you*

2. avatar MeganwithSENSE says:

Grow up you all are a bunch of idiots… You can’t even use proper grammar and yet you are trying to get pregnant… What will your baby do eat cereal & you both watch cartoons all day?. Grow up & get an education… You CAN’T get pregnant on your period, DUMMIES!!! I hope ALL this is a BIG HOAX!!!!!

3. avatar Shaqueena says:

I likes my period mo better with a weiner! I is telling y’all that da weiner is much mo better when flo be flowin’. Nuttin’ like da main vein when bloody mary be showsin up dat time of da monf. Peace on gurls!

4. avatar joshiline says:

I also love when i have sex on my period.

5. avatar Taylor says:

You don’t get pregnant when you have sex on your period because menstration is the end of your Ovulation period. The ovulation period is usually about a week before your period starts. When your body notices that your not pregnant within that week of ovulation your uterus sheds it’s lining creating your period. then your body starts to build up your uterus’ lining again for your next ovulation period. it’s basic Sex Ed people. The menstrual cycle? Am i the only who payed attention in health class?

• avatar Maranda says:

I got taught that when you have sex on your period you still have a chance of getting pregnant since sperm/discharge/cum takes about a week to die in the uterus. I’M GUESSING I GOT TAUGHT WRONG

• avatar Jenna says:

I guess all of us that have ever gone to the gyno got taught wrong as well. LOL Seriously, Some of these people are beyond mentally challenged. It’s 2014 People! If they think you can’t get pregnant during menstruation then their brains will explode when they find out that some women still get their period during pregnancy! SMH!

• avatar Jessie says:

Sperm can live for about three days inside the vagina, so yes, you can get pregnant during menstruation. Maybe you’re the one who should have payed more attention in sex ed, hun.

6. avatar Hannah says:

You all have horrible grammar. What is wrong with you guys?….

7. avatar brittney says:

When im on my period i love it!! Me and my boyfriend love sex around that time especially fingering myself is the best unless you smell like fish you prouble dont want to have sex to cure this fish smell drink lots of water. Xoxo

8. avatar akisha says:

I like to have sex with lesbian…

9. avatar kayla1369 says:

Look me up on secondlife guys!

10. avatar Hendti says:

It feels good but little bit pain also. ..

11. avatar gloria says:

I like to have sex during my period. I am very well lubricated and it feels good!

12. avatar the girl says:

Hey i have been trying to get pregnant to but i just dont get pregnant

13. avatar Prathna says:

I have period and i have done sex but i havent pregnant

• avatar Rahul says:

if u done sex in ur period tym bt u didn’t pregnent then u have u consult to ur doctor abt ur problm

14. avatar Leesa says:

if we are doing sex in periods time ,what can problem …
    How can get pregnant …?

15. avatar Angelica says:

U mght jus do a blowjob or have anal sex

16. avatar levin mishra says:

How should have sex on period time.