The 21-year-old singer-songwriter was basically born to be musical. She taught herself to read at three years old (um, how?), started writing song lyrics when she was just twelve, and picked up her first guitar at sixteen–and dropped her debut single “Beautiful Day” at twenty-one. This is where ambition gets you, ladies. We gave Liana the Big Gurl Ten where she dished on cars, Mandy Moore, and being awkward.
1. What’s your worst date story?
I’ve never really had a disaster date, but I have had disaster relationships.
2. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sweet potato fries!
Michelle Branch’s. I would love to talk to her about music and writing.
4. What’s something you’ve always wanted that you’ve never gotten?
A muscle car.
5. What’s your secret nickname?
6. What’s the guiltiest pleasure on your iPod?
“Crush” by Mandy Moore. Love it!
7. Best advice you ever got?
No risk, no reward.
Sundresses from Forever 21.
9. Instant pick me up?
My best friend, Cece.
10. Describe the high school you in 3 words.
Awkward, artsy, eager.
Who’s you favorite singer-songwriter? Let us know in the comments!
Liana’s debut album Sunrise drops this summer! Be sure to check out her debut single “Beautiful Day” below.