Reader Hookup Confession: We Fell Into My Sister’s Room Half Naked!

If there’s one thing girls can always bond about, it’s an embarrassing hookup story. Trust us: we all have them. So don’t be shy! Read this OMG reader hook-up confession, and then send your own to confession@gurl.com.

My boyfriend and I had been together for almost a year, but had never had sex. One night, my parents were going out and they said they wouldn’t be back until one or two in the morning. I thought that my older sister had gone to her boyfriends house, so I invited my boyfriend over. We sat and talked for ages, and then I suggested we watch a movie and said I would go and fetch one from upstairs.

I had just reached the top of the stairs and was on the landing when all of a sudden I felt someone grab me from behind and start kissing my neck. I turned around and there was my boyfriend. He started to take my top off and he had already taken his off!

We were kissing and we both knew what we wanted to happen next, so we started to move towards my room. In the heat of the moment, we suddenly fell backwards into my sisters bedroom door and the door opened… and there were my sister and her boyfriend naked on her bed! Meanwhile, my boyfriend and I were half-naked on the floor!! We all agreed to not tell our parents but we still joke about it between ourselves!

Do you think you can top this confession? Send your hook-up confessions to confession@gurl.com. Don’t worry: they’re totally anonymous.

Think it couldn’t get any worse? Her brother caught her naked…

Posted in: Hookup Confessions
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatarNone of your beeswax says:

You have no morals

2. avatardannigirl says:

Lol that reminds me of something that happened to me.

I was going swimming and decided to invite my best friend and her boyfriend, her boyfriend was a born prankster but that’s enough. My best friend went to have ago on the diving board and then told us to have a go, her boyfriend went first and jumped in he said hed stay in to watch mine. Before I go any further I wanna say that I may be showing off but I think my tits are huge. As I went under the water, my best friends boyfriend unclipped the piece holding my one piece bikini together. After I came out of the water It took me a moment to realise wat was happening. My best friend and her boyfriend had run off. I tried to get into the women’s changing rooms but one hulking wouldn’t let me pass until I did a lap dance for every man in the pool. So I did that and went into the changing room. Once I was in there I dropped my hands covering my tits only to realise it was the mens changing rooms. It could go on further but I’m gonna stop there.

3. avatarSoCartoon says:

LOL, this should be in a movie!!!!

4. avatarNanaRae says:

Haha that’s hilarious!!!!

5. avatarCountrygurl says:

Wow that is funny! Lol good thing your sister was getting it on too, so she couldn’t spill unless she wanted you to! :P

6. avatarHaileyMarie91 says:

Oh my gosh.

This has to be the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. XD

7. avatarLucy says:

ok…that must have been kind of embarrassing!

8. avatarcindywela says:

lol that’s funny!

9. avatarSarah says:

Oh good god.

Well.. at least it ended well hahah

10. avatarBea says:

That’s awesomely hilarious. What an inside joke! :)