My Crush Doesn’t Like Me. How Can I Change His Mind?
Okay, Heather here! I totally agree with Pubertina’s advice and just wanted to add a few things. It definitely stinks that your crush doesn’t share the same feelings as you. I know how much you’re probably hoping he’ll change his mind, but if that happens, it’s something that he’ll need to figure out without your help. This is one of those situations where the best thing to do is back off and move on.
Imagine if you didn’t like a dude, and he kept talking to you and attempting to do things to win you over. It would probably get pretty annoying, right? Continuing to be persistent in going after your crush after he’s already made a decision is only going to turn him off. Be friendly towards him if you’re comfortable with that – maybe in time he’ll see how totally awesome you are and realize he needs to date you.
But keep in mind that that might not happen, and that’s fine. You don’t deserve to sit around trying to make some dude fall in love with you. One day you’ll meet someone who will return all of your feelings and more, and you’ll forget all about this guy!
Heather (& Pubertina!)
What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at firstname.lastname@example.org
More on Gurl…
- What To Do If Your Boyfriend Starts Acting Different And You Hate It
- What To Do If Your Boyfriend Makes You Feel Guilty For Saying No To Sex
- How To Deal When You’re Hooking Up With Someone Who Has A Girlfriend
- What To Do If You Cheat On Your Long-Distance Significant Other
- How Do You Know If He’s Really Over His Ex?