The Only Tip You Need On How To Have An Orgasm

Pop quiz: The orgasm is not just the most important thing when it comes to sex; it’s the only thing. True or false? Bzzzz. The answer is categorically false!

Still, even though as your official Pleasure Educator, I can tell you for sure that orgasms are not the be-all, end-all of sex–they feel great and everybody wants to have one. So you want to know how to have an orgasm? Let’s see if I can help!

Orgasmic release may result from a fantastic solo sexual session with just yourself or with another person, but it’s just one float in the big sexy parade. Oh, jeez. Am I really going to make a Thanksgiving Parade analogy? Yup, I think I am.

I grew up in NYC so when I was a kid, we’d check out the Thanksgiving Day Parade. They had floats, baton twirlers and all kinds of stuff but the biggest draw was supposed to be Santa Claus. However, we all came to enjoy different parts of the parade. Some came for the drumming and bands and others were in it for the high flying characters in the sky. A bunch of other people stayed ‘til the end for the dude in the red suit. In other words, Santa was awesome but he wasn’t the whole source of fun at the parade. Got it? Santa’s like the orgasm? Good.

Take the “am I doing it right” pressure off of yourself. Stop stressing about your belly or hair down there. If you’re caught up in the pressure of having to have an orgasm, guess what? That is exactly the way NOT to have one. Take a deep breath, relax and let go. How to have an orgasm? Stop freaking out and try to have fun!

The cool thing is that you have access to your beautiful body 24 hours a day 7 days a week to figure out what may or may not be pleasurable for you, give or take your work, school and social hours (nobody wants you, um, exploring during class or at the mall!).

Be in the moment, my chicas. If you have an orgasm during sexy times, dy-no-mite. If you don’t have an orgasm, that’s cool too. It might take a while to have your first one–and even then, know that you might not have one every time. Since most girls and women do experience orgasms, you probably will at some point, too!

So how do you know if it’s happened yet? WOWZERS!!! Trust me. You’ll know when it happens!

Do you have any tips on how to have an orgasm? Do you think girls and guys put too much pressure on girls to orgasm? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Does Your Vagina Look Weird? Find Out!

Posted in: Sex
Tags: , , , , , ,

1. avatarCharlie Campbell says:

I have been with my boyfriend for a year. We love sex. We have sex constantly and still after this time we still really get eachother going. I hadn’t had a orgasm until about a month ago. I’d never had one before, it was amazing. I was on top, it was about an hour into sex and I was grinding him, his penis was inside me, I was literally putting all my wieght on him so it was really deep. He lifted his hips up and it felt even deeper. He spanked my ass, spat on his fingers and started to finger my ass, whilst rubbing my clitorus. I started to bounce and grind fast, then all of a sudden I felt this rush through my body, like tingly all over, in my vagina, and I moaned loud, told him to carry on and make it last, and it did, it was the best sexual experience I have ever had.

2. avatarKim says:

I’ve been married a long time but until I was comfortable with myself and willing to let my inhabitions go I really didn’t discover the intense pleasure I have now with my husband. Women are emotionally charged and I believe we need intense intimacy in order to really, fully, feel the power of love making. It’s not a feeling you get with a bf at 14 yrs old. It’s something you develop with your husband. Anyone can have cheap sex and even get off on it but it will never measure up to deep intimate romantic erotic sex with a man who is devoted to you and goes through life’s journey with you.

3. avatarSummer K. says:

this is a question… I´ve been masturbating till I was 9… Is that wrong? I´ve TOTS had an orgasm, okay, this is for all girls! You can take the back of the hair brusher oh god thats great! And of course, that´s not going to make you orgasm, touching your clit will. Just toy with your clit a couple of minutes and well… That makes me come right away!

4. avatarnazmul says:

I have no feeling with my wife for her thin response. Now what will I do to increase her sexual power?

5. avatarT says:

I’m 34 years old. I have never had an orgasam. I have tried touching myself but I feel weird. I have and do enjoy sex.. If I could get it everyday all day. I would be happy. But it would be nice if I could have an orgasam. Does anyone have advice for me??

6. avatarChary says:

I do think that guys sometimes puts presure on the girls and especially if they ask do you like this or do u like that and your like umhh.. Idk XD so yea.

7. avatarSally says:

Im 14 and i think i might of had an orgasm. (Never had sex) anyways its SUCH a nice feeling ;)

8. avatarAbigail says:

Umm I’m new I’m all this seeing as I lost me verginity just a cupple of months ago, but me and my bf are trying stuff but I never seem to get any enjoy ment, it feels like he’s getting his release and I’m just there for him, I don’t think this is right cause all my friends find it the most enjoyable thing ever yet it feels wierd for me, and I’ve never orgasmed in my life.. :/ I want to but it seems like my body won’t.. Any advise? :)

9. avatarbrookee says:

um ok so me and my boyfriend recently became sexually active. He goes down on me all the time and it gets to a point where i have to make him stop . is that an orgsam or am i just about to have one?

10. avatarLailaia says:

Sounds stupid but I get that wobbly hot feeling when u experiment alone, is that an orgasm? How r u suppose to feel?? Help!

11. avatarpinkheart says:

Orgasms are what sex and masturbation is about when it comes to ultimate pleasure. maybe there is to much pressure to make sure we have an orgasms every time, but nothing is better. The feelings that go through your body and making you want to get wild and have passionate sex. No wonder we all want them and need them. Guys get hard and ejaculate, we need our fun too!

• avatarwut says:

Yeah! I’ve seen too many articles that say “Don’t worry, ladies; orgasms aren’t critically important!” THEY ARE. Imagine saying to guys, “You don’t need to have an orgasm every time you have sex!” There would be rioting in the streets. Quit devaluing female orgasms.

This article does not address, at all, how to actually have an orgasm. My own advice: jerk off. A lot. In private, obviously, where there is nobody around to put any sort of pressure on you. For further help, see your ob/gyn.

12. avatargurlygurll says:

Someone HELP! How do you know??

• avatarNicole says:

Oh God hun. You definitely will know. Its an amaaazing feeling. And luckily the first time I had one was with the man I am engaged to now(: you just know.