I Can’t Believe He Said That

Meeting a new guy can be totally exciting and fun… or it can be totally awkward and weird. And meeting this particular dude turned out to be completely gross.

I was out with my friends one night when I met a cute guy. We talked for a little bit, but I had to leave almost right away, so he asked for my number – and of course I gave it to him. We texted for a few days and he seemed like he was cool and really sweet. We even made plans to go out on a date! I was really excited to actually hang out with him.

Until one night, when in the middle of a completely normal convo with him, I got this text:

“PS: I saved your number in my phone as big tits Nikki, I think you have beautiful breasts. I want to take a nap on them.”

WHAT?! I literally didn’t even know what to say back. So, I didn’t say anything. No way was I giving that loser a chance.

What’s the worst thing a guy has said to you? Tell us in the comments!

Read about this girl’s horrible first date next!

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships
Tags: ,

1. avatar Larissa says:

One time i was at home and my bestfriend was acting weird and said do you wanna have sex with me and boobie pics please and i was like ewwww no way! And hes like wanna have sex during third period and i said no then my girl. Best friend punched him across the face for me !

2. avatar Selena says:

I said to my boyfriend, what else would you like us to do? I meant like, sweet things and he said…what about a naked pic? I was like omigod we have only been going out a few days!

3. avatar Angry other says:

I was talking to my girlfriend when she started to seem a bit off, apparently a guy she had just met was sending her texts asking her sexual questions and asking her to engage in ‘activities’ with him over webcam. She kept telling him no and it eventually ended with him asking to be friends with benefits and asking ‘why don’t you want to be dirty with me anymore’. She had let me look at her texts. She had never once said anything of a xexual nature back to him

4. avatar kerry says:

one time i was text my guy friend that just moved, and out of no were he asked me for a naked pic, when i asked him why he said he was board and didnt feel like asking anyone else. i told him NO! and that was that.

5. avatar EmmyGween says:

my guy friend told me the only reason he was dating my best friend is because he thinks shes a slut and she would have sex with him…AND SHE DIDNT.

6. avatar Missfiction says:

WOAH. lol thats random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. avatar emma says:

Once a boy said to me: There’ll always be a part of you in my heart, there’s you and then he named 3 other girls which i cant say and said but thats it. I burst into tears because i was so angry!