Funny (But True) Things We Say On The Phone

She said: Uh oh, I think that’s my mom calling—gotta go!

She said: Oh no, I totally didn’t get that text!

She said: Hey I’m actually walking into work right now, I’ll call you after my shift!

She said: Sorry, dropped my phone last week—lost all my contacts! Who’s this?

She said: I think my VM is broken or something, I can’t check my messages!

She said: “Hahah omg yes! Let’s totally go sailing this weekend!”

She meant: There is actually no one on the other line. I’m holding up a dead phone to my ear just to sound cooler :/

What was the last excuse you gave when you “had to” get off the phone? Tell us in the comments!

On The Phone With Mom? Here’s What Not To Say!

Posted in: For Laughs, Friends & Family, Uncategorized
Tags: , , , , ,

1. avatar matt says:

I got something important to do but im really watching television

2. avatar Lucy says:

I said ” gotta go my mum is calling me”
    But meant ” I’m getting bored of talkin to you now”

3. avatar AnnaMarie says:

I said: ‘I’m sorry, I don’t want to date right now.’

I meant: ‘I’m actually in the process this one really, really sweet hot guy fall for me, but hey, I feel for you dude.’

4. avatar Courtney says:

I said: Oh I’m so sorry I can’t make it, I’m doing *insert random activity, i.e. shopping* with my parents.

I mean: I’m really bored right now. I can’t even think of an interesting excuse since I’m that bored. Problem is, if I hang with you, I’ll get so bored that I’ll be inspired to run you over with my truck…..so lets not and say we didn’t.

5. avatar Larken says:

I said: Sorry I don’t have money and my parents said no anyways
    What I meant: I don’t want to hang with you and your slutty girlfriend and I am NOT asking for money

6. avatar Daneka says:

“Hahaha yeah we’ll I’m about to shower so uhm….ttyl ” I meant dude I’m freaking tired of this Convo. Itz boring (I did take a shower but didn’t call back until 11pm rite b4 I went to slp so all I had 2 say was “well boutta go 2 slp so ttyl n dha mornin sleep tite!!!!!!! “)

7. Pingback: From Our BFFs: Wanna Hear Justin Bieber’s Pick-Up Lines (for “Boyfriend”)?

8. avatar *Misguidedghost* says:

“Oh shoot my family and I are having a movie night. I’ll call you back later girl!”

I mean: “I’m bored of this conversation already and don’t want to talk to you.”

Haha works everytime.