We grilled McKaley, and she confessed her love of Chik-Fil-A, ’80s music, and Greyson Chance. Fun!
1. ) If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I LOVE the chicken sandwich from Chik-Fil-A. It’s my all time fav and I could eat one every day!
2. ) Whose phone number do you wish you had?
Greyson Chance. I think he’s so cute.
I have always wanted to drive a car on my own. I can’t wait to get my license!
4. ) What’s your secret nickname?
I actually have two. My friends call me “Mac” and my parents call me “KK.”
5. ) What’s the guilty pleasure on your iPod?
Listening to ’80s music on Pandora.
6. ) Best Advice you ever got?
“Don’t take yourself so seriously.”
7. ) Favorite bargain purchase?
I always look for sales and bargains so pretty much anything I buy has to be a bargain!
8. ) Instant pick me up?
Coffee ice cream or anything chocolate.
9. ) Describe the high school you, in 3 words:
Dorky, talkative, smart.
Have you had your first date yet? Tell us all about it in the comments!