My First Time Having Perfect Sex

my first time, myfirsttime, virginity stories

Parents are away! | ShutterStock.com

I wanted my first time having sex to be special. Like, really special. I’d been with my boyfriend for almost a year when I decided the time was right. And as soon as I did, I went into planning mode for the big event.

We picked a weekend when his parents were out of town, so we could have total privacy. He bought a ton of scented candles and made a mix of love songs. I bought sexy lingerie and made my favorite pasta salad for a romantic dinner. The week before the big night, we had a seven day count down, leaving flirty notes on each other’s cars and winking at each other whenever anyone asked what we were up to that weekend. Sure, I was nervous for sex, but with all of our prep and planning, I knew it was going to be perfect.

I do! I do! | ShutterStock.com

The day of our special night, I went over to my boyfriend’s house in the morning to help him set up. I dropped off my sexy little outfit, put the pasta in the fridge, laid the condoms out on his nightstand in a perfect fan, and set up candles all over his bedroom. Once we had everything in place, there was still some time to kill before I had to be at the mall for work. So, we started messing around. And, well, things got really heated and we already had the condoms right by the bed and we’d both been thinking about nothing but sex for a whole week, so, sex just happened!

And after all of that prep, I lost my virginity with no candlelight, no music, no lingerie, and no special dinner. Nothing was special about it at all!

A little pasta salad to put you in the mood! | ShutterStock.com

When we were hanging out in bed afterwards, I decided I needed to do something special to mark my first steps down Sex Street. So, I turned to my boyfriend and started singing my own version of “If You’re Happy And You Know It.” Instead of the normal lyrics, I sang, “If you’re a VIRGIN and you know it, clap your hands.” Neither of us clapped and I made a huge deal of how this was the first time neither of us clapped to that song. As if anyone on the face of the planet had ever heard the virgin version of that song before! Whatever. I needed it to be special and that silly song made my first time special enough.

That night, we went through with our perfectly planned special night. Candle light, music, sexy outfit, and pasta dinner. And, I have to say, my second time having sex was totally perfect.

Was your first time everything you dreamed it would be? Let us know in the comments!

Next check out His Dad Walked In During Oral Sex!

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships, Love&Sex, Virginity
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarpiyu says:

Hi,I am 26yr old I love my boyfrn very much and I lost my virginity with him

2. avatardiksha das says:

I love my boyfrnd very much_ hoping we will got married soon_ i want 2 lose virginity with him_ bt we will wait until our married ;-)

3. avatarNatasha says:

I want to be disvirgin pls i need help

4. avatarJa'Nice says:

This is by far the gayest story I have ever read in my life.

5. avatarCheyenne says:

Hello I’m 17 and all my friends go out parting and getting drunk having sex.. Is it weird that unlike all of my friends I’m a virgin, and I’m glad I am..

6. avatarayana says:

ya…that’s right…losing virginity to one who luvs us is wonderful…may b he will not b our hus…and dat wil b a sad thing!!!

7. avatarbill says:

same here i am going to wait till i am maried

8. avatarheather says:

Hi,I am 17 now and was never baptized when i was a baby.my parents are divorced and i live with my mom and my younger brother.My mom finially had me baptized[catholic]last may and that when i lost my virginity to my boyfriend on my baptism day and mom actually went along with it as she said i may as well as i would lose it sooner or later anyway.She dressed me in the traditional white,poofy above the knees dress with the matching bonnet,lace socks and white mary jane shoes.she put the normal white cloth baptism diaper and plastic pants on me with a white tee shirt.After my party was over and every one left,she told me it was time to do it so my boyfriend and i went to my room and he took my dress and veil off of me,then my tee shirt.I got on my knees and sucked him for a few minutes,then he picked me up and laid me on my bed and took off my plastic pants and diaper,and he took my virginity,After wards,mom had me put my diaper and plastic pants back on and then my night gown and we talked about what it was like.

9. avatarDAMXEL081 says: