Reader Hookup Confession: His Dad Walked In During Oral Sex!

If there’s one thing girls can always bond about, it’s an embarrassing hookup story. Trust us: we all have them. So don’t be shy! Read this OMG reader hook-up confession, and then send your own to confession@gurl.com.

My boyfriend and I had been together for about five months when we gradually started getting more physical. We usually hang out in his finished basement, it has carpeting, a couch, a chair and a TV. One day, we were laying on the couch when we started making out. For the record, what we were doing was quite risky considering his dad was so strict about the physicality of our relationship. He didn’t even like us laying together under blankets on the couch.

Anyway, we were making out and things started to get pretty hot. Not too long after, we started getting into oral sex. Right in the middle of everything, his dad walked down the stairs – and we didn’t even hear him! Once he saw what was happening, he yelled at both of us and told me I had to go home IMMEDIATELY.

What’s worse was that his mom had to drive me home. We were so scared that his dad wasn’t going to let me ever come back over that we told her what happened! Even worse? I was banned for two weeks! It was one of the most embarrassing things of my life.

Do you think you can top this confession? Send your hook-up confessions to confession@gurl.com. Don’t worry: they’re totally anonymous.

This girl’s crush threw her in a pool!

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships, Hooking Up, Hookup Confessions, Love&Sex, Relationships, Sex
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarbubblegum16 says:

it shocked me a little but for those girls i really hope that after that happened things worked out

2. avatarRobyn says:

A similar thing happened thing happened to me and my boyfriend but not quite as bad as that. We were stood in the middle of his room and things were heating up, I started giving him oral and then the next thing I know there’s a knock on the door and my boyfriend pulls me up and pulls me close, so in walks his mum holding his baby sister and she stays in the room for a good 10 minutes having a conversation with us, all the while I feel my boyfriends jeans undone and his erection pressing into me! How awkward is that?! If his mum had asked one of us to hold the baby we would’ve been screwed!

3. avatarJustDMarie says:

I honestly feel SOO sorry for that girl, that is very embarrassing!

4. avatarbritt says:

why is the girl always on top in these pictures??

5. avatarsinead says:

hope things worked out well

6. avatarJill says:

Damn, and I thought I had awkward moments…

7. avatarRue says:

Once me and my BF were hooking up in his sisters closet because it had a lot of space and we thought she was out with her friends. Then in the middle of it all his sister came in and reached for her jacket. She saw us but my BF didn’t notice!! He kept going and was moaning and squeezing my boobs. I kept yelling but later he told me he thought I was doing it out of enjoyment. So she was just standing there watching while he humped me!!!! It was so embarassing. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look at her again.

8. avatarAme Lee says:

I feel you. I, Amy Lee, From the band Evanescence, know how you feel. One time, when me and my crush were making out on the couch, SHE said that she wanted to get into something more than just making out. So she pulled down my pants, pulled down my underwear, and started to lick my pussy. So I was like, hey, this isn’t so bad after all. So then she started to stick her finger up my pussy. That’s when it got physical. Basically, the next thing you knew, my mom was sitting there. And we weren’t under a blanket. Or anything. I hope you aren’t in too much trouble.

9. avatarLucid Dreamer says:

I feel really sorry for you i hope that in the end it worked out for you ok!

10. avatarMarisa says:

Thats horrible- I would have DIED. Hope things worked out ok!