Help! How Can I Make My Boobs Bigger?

I Want Big Boobs

Learn to love what you’ve got | Source: Latido.com

Hey Heather,

I’m 15 and I would like to know… is there any way I can make my boobs grow faster? Or make them get bigger? I’m so flat-chested and I hate it!

Before I answer your question, let me just say this: you have no reason to hate being flat-chested! There’s nothing wrong with having smaller boobs. In fact, some of the most beautiful celebs ever (Lea Michele, Taylor Swift, etc.) are lacking in the breast department – and who could ever say anything bad about their looks?

I know you’re looking for some sort of miracle cure here, but despite any weird products or remedies you might see out there, there really isn’t one. That is, unless you want to drop a couple of thousand dollars on plastic surgery – and I don’t recommend that. It’s dangerous, risky and changes how you look forever. Plus, at 15-years-old, your body is still growing and changing. There’s a possibility that you could just be a little bit of a late bloomer, and end up growing bigger boobs on your own.

Heidi Montag Plastic Surgery

You don’t want to do this to yourself. Seriously. | Source: People.com

However, I’m not promising that that will happen. If you feel super insecure about your smaller breasts, you can buy yourself a padded bra. They sell them all over, including one called the Miraculous at Victoria’s Secret that promises to make you look two cup sizes bigger. If you’re not into all of that stuffing, invest in a good push-up bra. This will enhance your assets without feeling uncomfortable.

But the main thing is this: you need to learn to be comfortable with your size boobs. I know you don’t want to hear that, but you can’t change how your body is, and wishing you could is only going to make you unhappy. Remember that with smaller boobs, you have tons of advantages. You can get away without wearing a bra, you can rock cute, low-cut tanks without showing off too much, and  you don’t to feel really paranoid in a bikini top.

Oh, and if you’re thinking dudes are only into girls with big breasts – you’re wrong (just check out what Ethan had to say about it)! What guys really like (what everyone likes) is confidence. Learn to love your small boobies instead of faking bigger ones, and I promise you’ll be much happier in the end.

take care,
heather

What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at heather@gurl.com

Read this girl’s story on how she learned to love her small boobs

Posted in: Body & Health, Body Image, Body Issues, Help Me Heather, Help&Advice, Sucky Emotions, Your Body, Your Life
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarJennifer says:

Hi there im turning 14 but my breast is flap plz help every one at school laughs at me plz plz plz

2. avatarNelia says:

Very interesting subject , thanks for putting up. “Not by age but by capacity is wisdom acquired.” by Titus Maccius Plautus.

3. avatarjenifer says:

im 20yr girl.my boobs are very small.plz say sme method to enlarge them.

4. avatarOromina says:

Am a mother. Hw can I get my breast firm n my boobs big

5. avataralysha says:

am 16 and i have some small ass boobs and i want them to grow in couple days…………………what are some exersize for that please

6. avatarRosiee says:

Theres this excersize you can do thats like you pump the palms of your hands together. I dont really know how to explain it but just try to do that and once they start to kind of “move”(idrk?) in reply then youre doing it right. Ive been doing that since i was twelve back then i was a size A and two years later at fourteen im a size C. Also sleeping on your back so they dont get saggy is helpful. Plus eating chicken bevause of how poultry enhances hormones or whatever worked on my cousin. She ate a lot of chicken and in a year went from a B to a D….lucky bitch

7. avatarnisha says:

My boobs are very small i want big boobs please help me

8. avatarlue says:

help!!!!!!

9. avatarEgypt says:

I’m only 12 and my boobs are tiny and they look like triangles I really need tips on how to grow them not people judging me on how old I am or I’m just trying to get attention even though the popular boys like me and the popular girls are always jealous of me I still want big boobs like the popular girls do. please help me guys I’m desperate!!!!!

• avatarHannah says:

You’re 12, and you’re worrying about your breast size… Why? If there are girls with larger breasts at your age, it’s because they’re early bloomers. From what it sounds like, you’re normal. Give it a rest, girl. You do not need big boobs to attract a guy, especially at your age. That attention is sexual attraction, dear, and it is not as positive as the media portrays it. It’s no ideal to strive for, as we women are not a man’s sex toy. It’s degrading and dehumanizing… I get tired of advances from men assuming that I want it when I don’t. It can become very uncomfortable in certain situations. I’m 19 years old – soon to be 20 in less than 4 months – so believe me when I say that your breasts will come. Growing up really sucks, anyways, in more ways than one. Middle school years are the toughest. Hang in there!

• avatarHannah says:

Plus, the boys already like you, so why worry? It’s probably for a real reason, too, like they think that you’re personality is awesome! Nothing compares to that inner beauty, man.

10. avatarsuthap klomrod says:

You was two full cup sizes bigger.And the best part about the Boost Your Bust

method is that you don’t have to go through any expensive and painful surgery. If

you’d like to increase your own cup size then just visit the Boost Your Bust site below.

I recommend the methods 100% find more information http://goo.gl/axOLr

11. avatarAnonymous says:

I ‘m 17years olds. But i have very small breast.i want big breast.

12. avatarJESSICA says: